PDA

View Full Version : RON PAUL RADIO ARCHIVE - Iowa Aug. 10, 2007 from Ron Stock - Anyone??

AdamT
04-18-2009, 07:32 PM
Looking for a Ron Paul Radio archive from August 10, 2007, in Iowa the night before the Iowa Straw Poll. Host Rick Williams interviews Ron Paul at the RPR table next to the parked Granny Warriors RV. It is dusk outside. This is right before Ron Stock starts up in the bar next to the RV. Rick ask RP if he's the first Congressman to have a rock concert thrown in his honor.

I would be very helpful if someone has an mp3 of the live feed from that night. Would earn a thanks in our documentary credits.

I've talked to DJ Loti, who had a HD crash and lost everything, he's making calls to people he knows who might have it. Anyone here have it?

Non_Serviam
04-18-2009, 11:22 PM
Hi Ray. Yeah I'll dig thru my archives (I burned backups of just about everything) but the Iowa straw poll theft was before my entry into RPR (9/28/07) - so I really doubt it.

OTOH, I'm not living in the past, so I can't imagine what profit you think there might be in digging up demo tapes of defunct bands. Maybe there's a collectors' market.

Either way, I'll take a quick search then get back to shit that matters in '09. :/

Be well.