PDA

View Full Version : Tea Party: Hijacking of Libertarian/Conservative anger by Faux pimps in progress?

Liberty Star
04-17-2009, 06:12 PM
Does everyone see through the blatant opportunism and duplicity of faux news talking heads and skirts as they suddenly getting all hot and sweaty over spending after having shamelessly pimped for the biggest spending increases and pre emptive foreign wars during last 8 years? They were also on forefront pf mocking Ron Paul for trying to "put a price tag on freedom".

What media sluts they are.

ItsTime
04-17-2009, 06:16 PM
Yes. It is obvious they think they can control the real anger Americans have. I think they underestimate that anger.

The_Orlonater
04-17-2009, 06:17 PM
Meh, the folks at MSNBC are the ones making my blood boil now. We really don't want to scare anyone off.

Liberty Star
04-17-2009, 06:18 PM
Yes. It is obvious they think they can control the real anger Americans have. I think they underestimate that anger.

And intelligence of Americans who are not happy with what is being done to America.

In their defense, many of us on the whole have been pretty naive and even dumb or we wont be where we are today.

Mostly likely Rupert's neocon inc. has set a memo to all their talking pimps to get ahead of the line on "Tea Party" rage.

dr. hfn
04-17-2009, 06:27 PM
most Americans are clueless idiots. Thats why we MUST take over the Tea Parties and convert them to our message and cause. Once we do that, we can return the GOP to its roots and abolish the unfair ballot access laws so the Constitution Party and Libertarian Party can compete.

Liberty Star
04-17-2009, 06:28 PM
Meh, the folks at MSNBC are the ones making my blood boil now. We really don't want to scare anyone off.

I caught what's her name Rachel Meadow's rants for few minutes, they seem to have become lapdog for Obama administration. Just based on quick sampling.

heavenlyboy34
04-17-2009, 06:30 PM
Does everyone see through the blatant opportunism and duplicity of faux news talking heads and skirts as they suddenly getting all hot and sweaty over spending after having shamelessly pimped for the biggest spending increases and pre emptive foreign wars during last 8 years? They were also on forefront pf mocking Ron Paul for trying to "put a price tag on freedom".

What media sluts they are.

Yep. It's obvious the neocons in the media are desperate for ideas, IMHO. ;):):cool:

Liberty Star
04-17-2009, 06:32 PM
Yep. It's obvious the neocons in the media are desperate for ideas, IMHO. ;):):cool:

And ratings.

Liberty Star
04-19-2009, 01:42 PM
Ron Paul on Faux news:

YouTube - Ron Paul: Proof Fox "news" is Biased (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hecZz6Jw6ZE&NR=1)