PDA

View Full Version : Drudge replaced Bush torture memo news with big photo of British idol singer?

Liberty Star
04-17-2009, 06:03 PM
Did anyone see the headline yesterday at Drudge for short while about Bush torture memos released by Obama and then replaced with big photo of British idle singer and 3-4 news links about same British singer story? It's like they are pushing this story as news diversion.

Was something like this but dont know was linked to exact same source :

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/apr/17/torture-methods-interrogation-george-bush-approved

It may not have been on purpose but Drudge at times has been big mouth piece for neocons and for pushing Iraq invasion. Some neocon pimps Drudge and Breitbart are.

dannno
04-17-2009, 06:19 PM
Somebody here posted a thread with the clip of that british singer.

Ya, she has a great voice.

Ya, she doesn't "look" like she has a great voice, whatever that means.

I'm pretty sure you can find people like her all over the world singing in church choirs.

I think they drugged the audience with oxygen and probably some other stuff too. I don't know what they did, but the whole thing seemed staged. I mean, ya, I cried at the end. I cried on 9/11 too.. doesn't mean it wasn't staged. That's the whole point of staging something, to bring out people's emotions.

Liberty Star
04-17-2009, 06:22 PM

I agree. I had watched her youtube clip couple of days ago.

brandon
04-17-2009, 06:32 PM
Somebody here posted a thread with the clip of that british singer.

Ya, she doesn't "look" like she has a great voice, whatever that means.

I'm pretty sure you can find people like her all over the world singing in church choirs.

I think they drugged the audience with oxygen and probably some other stuff too. I don't know what they did, but the whole thing seemed staged.

Yea I agree. She can sing better than she looks, but so what? There's tons of people like her.

I don't really ever watch television, and I'm glad I don't.

torchbearer
04-17-2009, 06:34 PM
Didn't Obama win the presidential american idol?

Bruno
04-17-2009, 10:33 PM
Didn't Obama win the presidential american idol?

yes, with about the same staged emotion

0zzy
04-17-2009, 11:04 PM
she's an amazing singer.
erm...