PDA

View Full Version : Racist Provocateur Exposed at San Antonio Tea Party

ronpaulbillboards
04-17-2009, 01:03 PM
http://justgetthere.us/blog/uploads/SaveWhiteAmericaGuy.PNG

Link to article and video below

http://justgetthere.us/blog/archives/Racist-Provocateur-Exposed-at-San-Antonio-Tea-Party.html

In this clip I expose a self proclaimed racist, holding a sign that says "Save White America" with his phone number on it. Upon interviewing him he immediately asks if I'm the media and then he gives me his card and blurts out "Wanna know bout Alex Jones or something?".

This was very strange that he said that after I told him I run a website and of course I'm black. He then says he's a good guy, speaks bout the NWO and international bankers. I tried to get him to be the racist he proclaimed but his demeanor and nervous behavior struck me as odd. You have enough boldness to come to a huge rally covered by the mainstream media, then hold up a racial sign with a phone number.

Either this guy is a willing racist provocateur who was paid to come here and discredit the liberty movement and associate with racist extremists. Or this group he is a part of has a handler and he was the one who thought up the idea and pushed into their mind as an idea so they would due it has a pawn for a larger agenda. Last he could just be a delusional believing that the NWO wants us united and racially mixed.

Once home I Googled the business card he gave me and came up with some more interesting info.

powerofreason
04-17-2009, 01:18 PM
Paid racist provocateurs? Sounds like desperation.

rpfan2008
04-17-2009, 01:32 PM
Alex Jones has lately said many are trying to paint him as white supremacist.

TastyWheat
04-17-2009, 01:59 PM
I saw that guy. He had the sign covering his face for a while like he was embarrassed.

BlackTerrel
04-17-2009, 03:29 PM
This was very strange that he said that after I told him I run a website and of course I'm black. He then says he's a good guy, speaks bout the NWO and international bankers. I tried to get him to be the racist he proclaimed but his demeanor and nervous behavior struck me as odd. You have enough boldness to come to a huge rally covered by the mainstream media, then hold up a racial sign with a phone number.

When confronted most racist people don't really know what to say. They are never as tough as they act.

purplechoe
04-17-2009, 03:35 PM
When confronted most racist people don't really know what to say. They are never as tough as they act.

Same principal applies to bullies. Once you punch them on the nose, they don't seem as though any more. :)

Every Ron Pauler should know this by now. I'm sure there are real a-holes who come to these things to get attention, but I think for the most part they are there to make whatever group look like crazies. Just like police officers dress as civilians and go into protests to start trouble so the other cops have an excuse to start using their clubs. It's been done for ages...

Nate K
04-17-2009, 07:05 PM
i hope shitheads like that get run over by an 18-wheeler, repeatedly.

John of Des Moines
04-17-2009, 09:40 PM
Bring a sign with you next time saying "Government Agent" with an arrow pointing in left or right so you can stand next to said racist. Bet you'll get more attention then the racist guy. And when people ask point out the government has done such stunts before.

Zolah
04-17-2009, 09:48 PM
Bring a sign with you next time saying "Government Agent" with an arrow pointing in left or right so you can stand next to said racist. Bet you'll get more attention then the racist guy. And when people ask point out the government has done such stunts before.

That sounds like a great idea :)

I remember seeing the sign among various photos of coverage of tea-parties and was obviously disappointed to see it, I figured there would be this sort of hi-jacking along with the neocon/faux news hi-jacking that also took place, but an agent provocateur in work is interesting to see.

Chester Copperpot
04-17-2009, 10:04 PM

thats an awesome idea

ronpaulbillboards
04-18-2009, 06:47 PM
YouTube - Janeane Garofalo declares Tea Party attendees racist and Keith Olbermann agrees. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAAHMDpk7Ik&feature=related)

The importance of having the movement exposing this guy is evident by the new Garofalo and Olbermann clip calling everyone who was at the Tea Party as racist.

They could have shown a vid clip of this guy and then spin it that the whole group agrees with this guy and his racial view. No mention of the people who reject this and the people who are educated on the issues. They would focus on the new poster boy for government dissent, a right-wing racist.

He blurted out Alex Jones after asking me if I was the media so I would go and tell the liberal media that "look I found another Alex Jones follower who is a racist" and these Tea Parties are bringing out racist. I screwed up his paradigm, he couldn't respond to the questions on the real issues and couldn't understand the fact that I didn't support Jesse Jackson or other stereotypical black issues.

So if the media runs a piece showing this guy and try to spend it, we will have video and accounts that would discredit the liberal bias.

Objectivist
04-18-2009, 06:54 PM
And that's all I have to say about that......

Chocolates anyone?

YouTube - "Desperate Left" Daily Show's Jon Stewart lies about Fox News with a deceitful edit (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_i3MgfRNqc)

Jeremy
04-18-2009, 06:59 PM
He looks embarrassed!

Jeremy
04-18-2009, 07:05 PM
YouTube - Janeane Garofalo declares Tea Party attendees racist and Keith Olbermann agrees. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAAHMDpk7Ik&feature=related)

The importance of having the movement exposing this guy is evident by the new Garofalo and Olbermann clip calling everyone who was at the Tea Party as racist.

They could have shown a vid clip of this guy and then spin it that the whole group agrees with this guy and his racial view. No mention of the people who reject this and the people who are educated on the issues. They would focus on the new poster boy for government dissent, a right-wing racist.

He blurted out Alex Jones after asking me if I was the media so I would go and tell the liberal media that "look I found another Alex Jones follower who is a racist" and these Tea Parties are bringing out racist. I screwed up his paradigm, he couldn't respond to the questions on the real issues and couldn't understand the fact that I didn't support Jesse Jackson or other stereotypical black issues.

So if the media runs a piece showing this guy and try to spend it, we will have video and accounts that would discredit the liberal bias.
wtf that video made me so angry

i couldnt finish it

btw I don't understand why he brings up Alex Jones. from the few videos I've seen of Alex Jones, he was denouncing racism in one of them

Danke
04-18-2009, 07:20 PM
wtf that video made me so angry

i couldnt finish it

btw I don't understand why he brings up Alex Jones. from the few videos I've seen of Alex Jones, he was denouncing racism in one of them

Holy cow, I did not realize Janeane Garofalo was such a shill. I knew her politics were left leaning, but that is straight up lying propaganda. Sickening.

HOLLYWOOD
04-18-2009, 08:25 PM
Janeane Garofalo a "Has Been" D rated Marxist comedian judging others. Wonderful expertise! :rolleyes: Another way Lefty Air America spewing her garbage on the 4th Branch of the US government, called MSNBC and their Press secretary Kieth UberHatemann. Love the labeled "Capitalist Tools" on the video.

These Dipshyts don't get it... it's government almost all of it... that's the problems. Believe me, both parties are enjoying watching the wasteful fireworx of the far left and far right, spliting an even further divide between the people. They're no better than the racist themselves and they just don't get it.

The importance of having the movement exposing this guy is evident by the new Garofalo and Olbermann clip calling everyone who was at the Tea Party as racist...