PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of Taxation - Do you know who Sherry Jackson is?

Deborah K
04-17-2009, 12:01 PM
http://www.sherrypeeljackson.com/video.html

I met Sherry in '07. Please watch the 2nd video, she has a really great message that fits well with the Tea Parties.

Sherry is currently serving a 4 year sentence for tax defiance. This woman is the epitome of patriotism - she has put her money where her mouth is.

Taxation = Slavery

Deborah K
04-17-2009, 12:05 PM
Actually, the first vid is really good two.

politicsNproverbs
04-18-2009, 12:31 PM
Hi Deb K:

A few short weeks ago, I was feeling so disgusted with an Oprah show, so for the first time in over 20+ years, I took the time to zap her a string of "Show Suggestions" at her site, re: everything she SHOULD be educating the public about vs. the fluff she currently does (being the liberal New Age'r that she is).

One of the "Show Suggestions" I zapped her was re: Sherry Jackson. The contact window at O's site only allows 2000 characters so I had to send Parts 1-2-3 for Sherry Jackson.

If enough people would bomb Oprah on any of our fav subjects, including Sherry Jackson, who knows, maybe she would finally listen?

First, the Big O's Links:
Main Contact Page: http://www.oprah.com/contactus
New Show Idea suggestion: https://www.oprah.com/ord/plugform.jsp?plugId=216
Comment on a show you saw: https://www.oprah.com/ord/plugform.jsp?plugId=215

Here's all that I wrote to the Big O back on 4/3/09 (and if it sounds like I am "sucking up to" the Big O, I am! I did it on purpose, though Oprah basically gives me a stomach ache):

Sent Fri. 4/3/09 @ 6:02 AM:
Thank You Your message was successfully sent to Oprah.com.

OPRAH: PLEASE HELP SHERRY PEEL JACKSON: Hi Oprah: Pls start w/this video: Aaron Russo's "America, Freedom to Fascism." It is a dead serious documentary, but thanks to Russo's sense of humor, there are light moments that will tickle you. Pay attention to Russo's interview w/former IRS Commissioner Sheldon Cohen; & the interview w/the lady juror, it will choke you up! 1 hr. 51 mins. @ google video: America: Freedom to Fascism - Director's Authorized Version (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173&ei=
Ks3VSaqhEY_qwLZ0tnPDA&q=America+Freedom+to+Fascism&hl=en) , or get the DVD for $1 here: http://www.onedollardvdproject.com/DVD-new/Home.html or @ amazon, etc.

FYI: Russo was Bette Midler's former biz mgr. & maker of some Eddie Murphy movies, etc. Russo died in 2007.

Most importantly & the reason for this note, is to ask you to pls pay attention to Sherry Peel Jackson in the video. She is a black sister from GA, a former Certified Fraud Examiner/Agent w/the IRS who became an IRS Whistleblower. She is now in prison. Why? She told -and DID- the TRUTH, that's why!

Sherry is extremely BRAVE. Do your own research, everything she's had to say & how she did her best to teach people the truth, but also go interview her yourself.

"Sherry Sends Wake Up Call To Black America": YouTube - Sherry Peel Jackson Sends Wake Up Call To Black America! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNoUhyuURaA&) .

More Sherry J. Videos: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=Sherry+Jackson&aq=f ;

Sherry's deplorable prison conditions: http://www.taxhonestynews.com/articles/sherryjacksonprisoncond.html .

Beautiful article re: Sherry: http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd320.htm "...this intelligent, articulate woman is... a woman of rare qualities. A wife, a mother. A woman of deep religious faith. She also doesn't put up with liars... Of course, this doesn't sit well with the criminal syndicate out there in Washington, DC."

So I ask Oprah: Pls implore your "new friends in Washington," Obama & Michelle, to PARDON SHERRY JACKSON! --Thank You Oprah! Best/[my name]

Part 2 sent 6:41 AM -- took FOREVER due to the stupid 2000 character count! Grrrr! I had to chop chop chop!

#2 re: SHERRY PEEL JACKSON, black sister from GA, Certified Fraud Examiner, CPA, Former IRS Agent, now in prison for being an IRS Whistleblower (see my prior note of same topic): 1 hr. 41 mins. video lecture by Sherry @ google video:

"Sherry Peel Jackson: Breaking The Invisible Shackles Of The IRS": Sherry Peel Jackson - Breaking The Invisible Shackles Of The IRS (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1658315558785013776&q=Sherry+Peel) -Sherry challenges all citizens to demand answers from Congress about the legality of Federal Income taxes & the Federal Reserve. This is a 2 hr lecture about some of the inner secrets of the IRS & the fundamental lack of juridicial framework that supports it. Ex-IRS agent Sherry Peel Jackson lectures the public about the truth behind the Federal Reserve & income taxes. This docu is a great educational tool."

QUOTES FROM THIS DOCUMENTARY:

"For over 2 yrs now & on 4 separate occasions the We The People Foundation has sponsored mtgs in Wash., D.C. to try to bring together in one place various tax researchers from across the nation & IRS officers in order to discuss the alarming conclusions reached by the tax researchers that there is no bona fide law that required most Americans who live in the 50 states to file & pay the so called income tax."

"I am not a FORMER certified fraud examiner, I AM a certified fraud examiner. That's something different than being at the IRS. I went & got..took the class & took the test & I AM a certified fraud examiner & I am examining the biggest fraud this country has ever had."

"...because the IRS never seizes anything. They get your employer. They get the tow truck company. They get others to do their dirty work. Those are the people that you need to educate. ..." (Read the rest at the video link).

Please interview Sherry in prison, Oprah, give exposure to her case, implore your friends in DC, Mr./President Obama & Michelle, to Pardon Sherry P. Jackson! THANK YOU OPRAH & STAFF/PRODUCERS! Best regards/[my name]

Sent Fri. 4/3/09 at 8:29 AM:

Part #3 - Follow-up to "OPRAH PLEASE HELP SHERRY PEEL JACKSON": Certified Fraud Examiner, CPA, CFA, and Former IRS Agent, IRS Whistleblower, black sister from Georgia, now in prison...

I found Sherry's personal website which may help in your research: Homepage/her story: http://www.sherrypeeljackson.com/ ;

Read her Nat'l Press Club page: http://www.sherrypeeljackson.com/nationalpressclub.html ;

her Butts in the Sand page (cute): http://www.sherrypeeljackson.com/printsinsand.html ;

her Raid 7/2004 page: http://www.sherrypeeljackson.com/raid.html ;

her Did You Know? page: http://www.sherrypeeljackson.com/didyouknow.html; oh heck, just read 'em all! They are not that long! ;-)

Then while trying to find the most current info on Sherry's state of affairs in prison, I ran across this BLOG at the Los Angeles Times from March 2, 2009:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/03/obama-kirk-taxe.html .

Seems there's a list of Obama appointees to his administration who did not pay their taxes, yet he gives them big cushy govt. jobs anyway. Hmmm. Yet one little black girl from Georgia goes to prison for ousting the IRS? Yet Obama appoints a string of "tax cheats" to his White House admin.? Surely this insanity and injustice would even have to make you fume, Oprah.

Please Help Sherry Jackson! Bring your special "touch" of massive media attention to her case, and call up your friend Michele Obama and/or her hubbie, Pres. Obama, and please ask him to Pardon Sherry Jackson and let that lady out of prison! (And don't take No for an answer!) Please & Thank You, Oprah! Only you could pull it off. /[my name]

And that's that! I wonder if Oprah truly has the "guts" to go against her Hollywood and Political friends and start telling the truth? Something tells me it isn't likely to happen. I think her best friend Gayle King has retained more of her reality better than Oprah who has slid off into cushy celeb and New Age/liberal land.

BTW, I also zapped her separate "Show Suggestions" for her to get rid of Suze Orman and get somebody on her show who REALLY KNOWS what is going on re: the economy, ie, Ron Paul, and/or Peter Schiff, etc. :D

Deborah K
04-18-2009, 12:35 PM
PoliticsNProverbs - you are truly an inspiration to me. Thank you for posting this.

politicsNproverbs
04-18-2009, 12:48 PM
The pleasure was all mine, my dear! ;)

Let's just hope it does some good... even if Oprah poo-poo's the idea, I'm hoping whichever producer or intake person READ the submissions will get a wake-up call and investigate further, even if for their OWN personal edification.

Forgot to mention I also sent Oprah a note for her to go watch THE OBAMA DECEPTION documentary. :D I worded it as "respectfully, sincerely, I kindly DARE YOU, Oprah, to go watch it..." is how I worded it. :eek:

Back to my note to the Big O re: Ron Paul and/or Peter Schiff, I said she needs to have people on who have been watching and understanding the economy LONG BEFORE SUZE ORMAN WAS EVEN BORN! :D

Danke
04-18-2009, 01:25 PM
Sherry Jackson is another victim of "Willful failure to file" charges.

Unrebutted evidence (like W-2, 1099, K-1s) stands.

Deborah K
04-18-2009, 01:44 PM
The pleasure was all mine, my dear! ;)

Let's just hope it does some good... even if Oprah poo-poo's the idea, I'm hoping whichever producer or intake person READ the submissions will get a wake-up call and investigate further, even if for their OWN personal edification.

Forgot to mention I also sent Oprah a note for her to go watch THE OBAMA DECEPTION documentary. :D I worded it as "respectfully, sincerely, I kindly DARE YOU, Oprah, to go watch it..." is how I worded it. :eek:

Back to my note to the Big O re: Ron Paul and/or Peter Schiff, I said she needs to have people on who have been watching and understanding the economy LONG BEFORE SUZE ORMAN WAS EVEN BORN! :D

Right on!!!http://i44.tinypic.com/35mquev.jpg

politicsNproverbs
04-18-2009, 05:04 PM
Thank ya thank ya thank ya, Oprah has now left the building...

lol.

As far as Sherry Jackson's charges and "unrebutted evidence," can not The Prez pardon anybody for anything?

Zolah
04-18-2009, 05:57 PM
I read quite a lot about Sherry Jackson when I first started reading about tax protesters in America nearly a couple years ago I guess, shocking story, and inspiring.

I also keep checking up on what Wesley Snipes is doing from time to time to see what his status is :p

Danke
04-18-2009, 06:08 PM
I read quite a lot about Sherry Jackson when I first started reading about tax protesters in America nearly a couple years ago I guess, shocking story, and inspiring.

I also keep checking up on what Wesley Snipes is doing from time to time to see what his status is :p

Snipes was also found guilty on three counts of "failure to file"

So file and rebut their informational returns and/or presumptions.

roho76
04-18-2009, 11:31 PM
Sherry Jackson is another victim of "Willful failure to file" charges.

Unrebutted evidence (like W-2, 1099, K-1s) stands.

Exactly. You can't allow someone to file fraudulent claims (1099; W-2) against you with the IRS and not challenge them.

roho76
04-18-2009, 11:43 PM
Thank ya thank ya thank ya, Oprah has now left the building...

lol.

As far as Sherry Jackson's charges and "unrebutted evidence," can not The Prez pardon anybody for anything?

Yes the "Prez" can pardon anybody but that is not the answer to her problems unless she just wants to go back to being a sheep and paying over money to the Government that she is not liable for.

File a IRS-4852 form in place of your 1099 or W-2 stating that you made 0 income because that is what you made, 0. Sherry is on the right track with the employees are government workers, residents of one of the districts, ect. But if someone files a false claim against you with the government then it is your duty to challenge it and the 4852 form is how you do it. Now the IRS will play games with mail correspondence but eventually they give in and either send you your money back or stop trying to collect and give you a nice letter along with it saying their sorry for the inconvenience.

angelatc
04-19-2009, 11:45 AM
Yes the "Prez" can pardon anybody but that is not the answer to her problems unless she just wants to go back to being a sheep and paying over money to the Government that she is not liable for.

File a IRS-4852 form in place of your 1099 or W-2 stating that you made 0 income because that is what you made, 0. Sherry is on the right track with the employees are government workers, residents of one of the districts, ect. But if someone files a false claim against you with the government then it is your duty to challenge it and the 4852 form is how you do it. Now the IRS will play games with mail correspondence but eventually they give in and either send you your money back or stop trying to collect and give you a nice letter along with it saying their sorry for the inconvenience.

What's your source on that?

A 4852 is used to report income you received but didn't get a W-2 for. It means the IRS will contact the employer on your behalf to shake the W2 loose, and to "remind" them that they have to do their paperwork, too.

It isn't used to correct or replace the W2(s) that they already have on file for you.

Danke
04-19-2009, 05:50 PM
What's your source on that?

A 4852 is used to report income you received but didn't get a W-2 for. It means the IRS will contact the employer on your behalf to shake the W2 loose, and to "remind" them that they have to do their paperwork, too.

It isn't used to correct or replace the W2(s) that they already have on file for you.

Purpose of form. Form 4852 serves as a substitute for Forms
W-2, W-2c, and 1099-R and is completed by taxpayers or their
representatives when (a) their employer or payer does not give
them a Form W-2 or Form 1099-R, or (b) when an employer or
payer has issued an incorrect Form W-2 or Form 1099-R. Attach
this form to your income tax return.

angelatc
04-19-2009, 06:50 PM
Purpose of form. Form 4852 serves as a substitute for Forms
W-2, W-2c, and 1099-R and is completed by taxpayers or their
representatives when (a) their employer or payer does not give
them a Form W-2 or Form 1099-R, or (b) when an employer or
payer has issued an incorrect Form W-2 or Form 1099-R. Attach
this form to your income tax return.

But the IRS instructions also tell that you bear a responsibility to go back to your employer to correct the W2 before filing a 4852.

Additionally, you'll have to explain how you got the numbers you entered. (Most people use pay stubs.) You also have to describe the efforts you made to obtain a corrected W-2.

If you send in a 4852, but your employer sends in a W2, the IRS will simply verify their definition of your income with your employer.

Google Rev. Rul. 2006-18 to see the IRS position on the issue.

Danke
04-19-2009, 06:53 PM
But the IRS instructions also tell that you bear a responsibility to go back to your employer to correct the W2 before filing a 4852.

Additionally, you'll have to explain how you got the numbers you entered. (Most people use pay stubs.) You also have to describe the efforts you made to obtain a corrected W-2.

If you send in a 4852, but your employer sends in a W2, the IRS will simply verify their definition of your income with your employer.

Google Rev. Rul. 2006-18 to see the IRS position on the issue.

No, you have first hand knowledge. That has greater standing over third party testimony.

BTW, your company sends in W-3s, not W-2s.

angelatc
04-19-2009, 07:02 PM
No, you have first hand knowledge. That has greater standing over third party testimony.

BTW, your company sends in W-3s, not W-2s.

Yes, but they look just like W2's except they're red and there is more than one on each page.

Your employer is not a third party, as they also have first hand knowledge, and not to mention a years worth of check stubs.

Again, Google Rev. Rul. 2006-18 to see the IRS position on the issue. I don't know if it's true, but they claim that they won't just cave after some perfunctory muttering.

Danke
04-19-2009, 07:07 PM
Yes, but they look just like W2's except they're red and there is more than one on each page.

When discussing law, and taxation, it is important to be technically correct. Just as my earlier "Employee" "Employer" discussion, which you referred to as "pissing up a rope."

Your employer is not a third party, as they also have first hand knowledge, and not to mention a years worth of check stubs.

No, according to the statues, they are.

angelatc
04-19-2009, 07:15 PM
When discussing law, and taxation, it is important to be technically correct. Just as my earlier "Employee" "Employer" discussion, which you referred to as "pissing up a rope."

No, according to the statues, they are.

Which statute would that be?

I agree that it's important to be technically correct. I am technically correct that if anybody actually tries the scenario that you outlined, the IRS will prosecute that person for fraud, usually sucessfully.

A business owner typically has no interest and even less time in helping an employee fight the IRS, hence my "piss up a rope" statement.

It's a wonderful thing if a person wants to make a career out of fighting the IRS, but it is not a part time job, and it isn't a game for amateurs. Sherry Peel Jackson is a prime example of that.

Danke
04-19-2009, 07:46 PM
Which statute would that be?

If I send you a bill, that will not stand unless you have proof of the services provided.

It does not matter what any third party claims, if I rebut it and they can not legally challenge it, I win.

I could try to find the exact statue that i have read before, but the IRC is written in compliance, so here is a section of the code:

§ 6201. Assessment authority

"(1) Taxes shown on return
The Secretary shall assess all taxes determined by the taxpayer or by the Secretary as to which returns or lists are made under this title."

The Secretary rarely does (and for good reason), but certainly it can't be done by a company. That is why they rely on self-assessment. It is the foundation of our Income Tax structure.

Otherwise they would just send you a bill, like the property tax.