PDA

View Full Version : Foot note to the 08 campaign. I think not!

klamath
04-17-2009, 08:22 AM
Remember when the opponents of RP would say it would all fade away and the RP movement would become a footnote to the campaign of 08.
I do believe they were wrong. Already our numbers are having a far greater effect than they warrant and they are growing not fading. RP has become a well known Congressman that a lot more people are starting to respect.

Cowlesy
04-17-2009, 08:24 AM
Remember when the opponents of RP would say it would all fade away and the RP movement would become a footnote to the campaign of 08.
I do believe they were wrong. Already our numbers are having a far greater effect than they warrant and they are growing not fading. RP has become a well known Congressman that a lot more people are starting to respect.

You know, I think I see Ron Paul randomly more on the idiot-tube than I do any other Congressperson.

Anti Federalist
04-17-2009, 08:28 AM
You know, I think I see Ron Paul randomly more on the idiot-tube than I do any other Congressperson.

Amazing, amazing.

Imagine what that exposure would have done back in summer/fall of 2007.

The corporate media are such tools.

acptulsa
04-17-2009, 08:45 AM
Small and buried deep, yes. A footnote, no.

A seed! A buried seed! And their fertilizer is making it grow!

kahless
04-17-2009, 09:04 AM
Even at the tea parties aired you could see people in the background with "Ron Paul For President" signs. The media only wishes he would fade away.

ItsTime
04-17-2009, 09:49 AM
He's catching on I tell ya