View Full Version : Ron Paul raised several million for his campaign

dude58677
06-01-2007, 12:52 PM
Source: 703-248-9115-Ron Paul Exploratory Committee

MusoSpuso
06-01-2007, 12:53 PM
You called and asked them "How much money do you guys have?" :p

Well if it's true, AWESOME!

Gotta keep the donations comin'. Let's get them BILLIONS *snicker*. That would be cool but probably impossible.

ARealConservative
06-01-2007, 12:57 PM
don't they release the official numbers every quarter?

If it shows that Paul is distancing himself from the other 2nd tier guys - the media better say so. :D

JoshLowry
06-01-2007, 01:34 PM
Well, what did they say? Why make a new thread and say several million in donations and then not provide that information?

We don't need to tie up their phone lines. If a person makes a call and gets the info please post it. Let's try and keep their lines clear of the same repeated question over and over. We can get the same answer out to multiple people with just one call if they report back here.

Thanks for the reminder though, I need to donate again. Got a check today. :cool:

CurtisLow
06-01-2007, 01:55 PM
Good news! Glad to hear about his funding ty. Now let's try to double it.

vertesc
06-01-2007, 02:30 PM
There was a previous thread that quoted over two million raised this quarter... that's pretty significant, but still way behind Rudy McRomney. Keep the money flowing!

burnice
06-01-2007, 02:34 PM
Why don't we just wait until the campaign reports its earnings to the FEC? I'm thinking it will be the end of June when the next reporting comes out. There's no need to bother campaign people with this question.

http://herndon1.sdrdc.com/cgi-bin/cancomsrs/

Bradley in DC
06-01-2007, 02:40 PM
I think Dr. Paul's campaign would be well served by updating his fundraising numbers. Since he first burst on to the national stage for most people after his exchange with Rudy, many people were writing him off. I think announcing his new numbers on Monday (right before Jon Stewart and the day before next debate) would help set the message: The American people looked at the debate and think Dr. Paul was right!

I have to think there are some people who like him but don't support him because they don't think he's viable--and others who aren't giving to the campaign for the same reason. He has everything to gain. Especially when put in contrast with the other "second tier" candidates.