PDA

View Full Version : Tax Day: Bob Barr Interviewed By Libertarian Party

Libertarian Party Intern
04-17-2009, 12:28 AM
Hey everyone!

Just released by the Libertarian Party is the newest episode of LPTV! This time, we brought former presidential candidate Bob Barr into the studio on April 15, Tax Day! Barr talks about taxation, economics, and small government in this great segment. We're really proud of it here at the LP, and we hope you all like it too!

YouTube - Tax Day Interview with Libertarian Bob Barr (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FFOehU8grU)

If you like it, pass it on to friends!

0zzy
04-17-2009, 12:28 AM
how much money do you think I can make in the video production industry working for liberty organizations? hrm...

Libertarian Party Intern
04-17-2009, 12:30 AM
how much money do you think I can make in the video production industry working for liberty organizations? hrm...

Well, the LP is always looking for capable interns... :D

0zzy
04-17-2009, 12:32 AM

Is that another term for free labor :P.
I was just asking because I plan on doing a double major in Business Admin. with a concentration in Entertainment Management and Radio-Television-Film and I have no clue what type of job I'm going to end up getting after college nor how much it pays :X.

SWATH
04-17-2009, 06:41 AM
David Nolan needs to interview Bob Barr.

Libertarian Party Intern
04-17-2009, 08:58 AM
bump!

coyote_sprit
04-17-2009, 09:07 AM

I too am always looking for free labor.

Libertarian Party Intern
04-18-2009, 07:20 PM
bump! :D

Danke
04-18-2009, 07:32 PM
Bob Barr is full of shit.

Old Ducker
04-18-2009, 07:35 PM
That interview put me to sleep. Obama is driving this country straight into ruin and the fascism that will invaribly accompany it and Barr is droning on about a gradualist approach. Are you freaking kidding me? We ought to be planning real disobedience (non violent ---let the oppressors fire the first shot) now!

What pussies we've become. I think everyone, libertarians included..hell, ESPECIALLY Libertarians, should look in the mirror and try to convince themselves that they actually deserve to live in the country that our predecessors so courageously bequeathed to us.

Libertarian Party Intern
04-19-2009, 12:55 PM
Bob Barr is full of shit.

Think what you may, but he's a hoot to have in the office! :D

It was a blast to work on this interview with him, and I think it came out pretty well.

Old Ducker
04-19-2009, 01:47 PM
Think what you may, but he's a hoot to have in the office! :D

It was a blast to work on this interview with him, and I think it came out pretty well.

I wish you all the good fortune in the world, Intern, in your LP career. One day you'll be joining us in our derision at it's undying ineptitude after you experience the inevitable burnout.

eOs
04-19-2009, 02:40 PM
I hate Bob Barr, but I can't put my finger on why. He just seems shady.

LibForestPaul
04-19-2009, 03:08 PM
That interview put me to sleep. Obama is driving this country straight into ruin and the fascism that will invaribly accompany it and Barr is droning on about a gradualist approach. .

Ditto!

National defense, need to pay for national defense. $500billion ??? WTH Fair tax...WTH what about inflation tax

He Who Pawns
04-19-2009, 03:29 PM
I voted for Barr. No way in hell I was going to vote for the Federal Bible Part... I mean the Constitution Party.

Hoot
06-18-2009, 09:59 AM
Bob Barr was a very bad choice for the LP and I believe the direction the LP is heading in not a good direction. I had the opportunity myself to interview Bob Barr and I got the feeling he thought the grassroots was a waste of his time and he was too good for us.
And where did the LP get the lame idea that a Balanced Budget Amendement to the Constitution was a good idea, they should know better. As long as a Central Bank is in control of our money we will never have a free economic system even with a Balanced Budget Amendment. Any time Mr. Redpath or Barr want to come on my radio show and discuss/debate these issues they will be welcome.

Hoot
Host of Liberty Unleashed
http://www.libertyunleashed.com

disorderlyvision
06-18-2009, 11:01 AM
Bob Barr is a tool, and I am a libertarian. I didn't vote for Barr though. supported the patriot act and the drug war, and now all the sudden he has changed his mind...BS. I seriously hope the LP doesn't try to run this a-hole again. it caused a big enough rift in the party last time

Kludge
06-18-2009, 11:03 AM
Back from the dead: this thread.