PDA

View Full Version : They're scared

Revolution0918
04-16-2009, 08:46 PM
Rush today talked about how a 3rd party movement was coming, and how bad that was bcuz all it does is take away votes from one of the 2 parties......

The media is freakin out becuz of the tea parties yesterday

The white house wont even admit that they were happening

These people are SCARED of what is coming and they should be.....this is where we have to keep the movement going, continuing to tie both parties into each other, and exposing them for what they are.....i think we can effectively take over the conservative movement now, lets face it theres always going to be left wing nuts, but the neocons will follow anything, we have to capitalize on this movement now and start setting up the next faze.

lynnf
04-16-2009, 09:01 PM
I don't think any of them will really be scared until some of those fancy politicians get figuratively gelded.

that probably won't happen until 2010 in the election, unless Bush gets arrested for war crimes. but local races could give a preview.

lynn

paulitics
04-16-2009, 09:14 PM
We have tp wake up more minds. There was a high turnout this year for the two establishment puppets despite the internet, despite the politicians running this country into the ground. This tells me there is alot of work to do.

Andrew-Austin
04-16-2009, 10:20 PM
The white house wont even admit that they were happening.

Ignoring ones opponents is always a semi-effective strategy when you hold the power.

xd9fan
04-16-2009, 10:29 PM
but it can only work for so long......one hell of a risk ignoring the people that make this country tick. Hes a Carter one termer. (but then every incumbant needs to be out this next election)

sevin
04-16-2009, 11:16 PM
No way.

How come all of the sudden all sorts of conservative talk show hosts are talking about a 3rd party forming? It's too coordinated, too perfect. It's just another form of control.

The matrix has you...

Conza88
04-16-2009, 11:47 PM
Rush today talked about how a 3rd party movement was coming, and how bad that was bcuz all it does is take away votes from one of the 2 parties......

Cus he's a douchebag shill for the Republicans and a 3rd party is a threat to them aswell. If not more so.

Athan
04-17-2009, 12:24 AM
We need a new party. The old one's stink, refuse peaceful reform and have no principle.

Dequeant
04-17-2009, 12:37 AM

newbitech
04-17-2009, 12:55 AM
i converted a "dem" today! "they" better be fucking scared!

pacelli
04-17-2009, 06:16 AM

The media is freakin out becuz of the tea parties yesterday

The white house wont even admit that they were happening

These people are SCARED of what is coming and they should be.....this is where we have to keep the movement going, continuing to tie both parties into each other, and exposing them for what they are.....i think we can effectively take over the conservative movement now, lets face it theres always going to be left wing nuts, but the neocons will follow anything, we have to capitalize on this movement now and start setting up the next faze.

Even if you took the 3rd party votes & write-in votes from the general election, and added them up, they would not have swung it one way or the other. Obama had McCain by ~10 million votes, and all the third party + write-ins added up to around 2.5 million.

This bullshit argument about 'taking votes away' is not rooted in facts any more.

acptulsa
04-17-2009, 06:35 AM
Wonder how they'd feel if, for the next round of protests, we paid roofing companies to bring out their tar-heating trailers and stood around plucking geese?

tonesforjonesbones
04-17-2009, 06:38 AM
We need to be working on another protest NOW! tones

TheTyke
04-17-2009, 06:49 AM
Let them bleed support away while we take over the GOP. Once we have control, we can set up candidates who are actually good - and even the idealistic will vote for them. That's my theory anyhow :) The attempted takeovers of the Constitution and Libertarian parties only show that yes, they will try to control third parties as well. So I still think Ron Paul's idea of taking over an established party makes most strategic sense.

EndTheFed
04-17-2009, 07:03 AM
We need to be working on another protest NOW! tones

The 4th of July is a Saturday....

make it a 4th celebration protest....

acptulsa
04-17-2009, 07:11 AM
The 4th of July is a Saturday....

make it a 4th celebration protest....

Yeah, but--someone in another thread brought up the very good point that protesting on the Fourth is too much like burning the flag (not their simile, mine, but you see what I mean). We don't want to appear not to love our country.

Why not stage Fourth of July events, but not protests? Why not have a huge set of rallies, why not spam the 'net, why not raise a ruckus any way we can in glorious, raucous celebration of the Declaration of Independence?

MsDoodahs
04-17-2009, 07:13 AM
Wonder how they'd feel if, for the next round of protests, we paid roofing companies to bring out their tar-heating trailers and stood around plucking geese?

Rather than pluck geese, let's just rip open feather pillows.

I prefer NOT to give the animal rights activists any ammo.

But other than that - I LOVE the idea!

That should be in DC and outside every statehouse.

JVParkour
04-17-2009, 07:45 AM
Feel free to put these ideas here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=188745

Tones, We already have a pretty good list of ideas, are are cooking up some good stuff!

FindLiberty
04-17-2009, 07:49 AM
lol at OP - Rush's comment about taking votes away from TWO parties...
(guess he's not just the over-paid cheerleader for only ONE of those two parties anymore)

We need a new party. The old one's stink, refuse peaceful reform and have no principle.

We need a new government that follows the Constitution.
BOTH old parties stink, refuse peaceful reform and have no principle.

Wonder how they'd feel if, for the next round of protests, we paid roofing companies to bring out their
tar-heating trailers and stood around plucking geese?
Now that's a picture!

Rather than pluck geese, let's just rip open feather pillows. I prefer NOT to give the animal rights activists any ammo.
Even better picture... (and don't forget to show gas powered leaf blowers being used to disperse those
goose down comforter and pillow feathers)

The jig IS up for the Demolicans, Republicrats and central bank - But maybe "hot tar and feathers" application time
should wait 'till after panic sets in and hordes of people take to the streets with lit torches and pitch forks...
(Is T&F a sort of a mob action "therapeutic release" to soothe away all of their hysteria?)
Though it seems very unlikely that T&F would help put food on the table or restore electric power,
the very idea of it should put debilitating fear back into the minds of politicians.

Deborah K
04-17-2009, 08:11 AM

A new party will stink too. We don't need parties. We need individuals running on a declaration of principles.

acptulsa
04-17-2009, 08:15 AM
A new party will stink too. We don't need parties. We need individuals running on a declaration of principles.

A capital R, D, C, L, G and/or I after someone's name doesn't impart principles upon them. They've got principle or they don't.

torchbearer
04-17-2009, 08:21 AM

this is a great idea.

Deborah K
04-17-2009, 08:28 AM
A capital R, D, C, L, G and/or I after someone's name doesn't impart principles upon them. They've got principle or they don't.

True. I see the party system as devisive. I just think that candidates should run on their own platform. The party system is collectivism at its worst, imo.

I'm not opposed to people trying to 'take back the GOP' and so on. And I was willing to register as a republican to vote for Dr. Paul in the primaries. But I've been a non-partisan voter for 19 years, for the reasons that I stated.