PDA

View Full Version : LPD Attempt To Demean Tea Parties

Objectivist
04-16-2009, 04:02 PM
The chatter coming from the LPD or Liberal Progressive Democrats is meant to incite those on the extremist fringe of the movement. Saying that the Tea Parties are not grass root movements will anger some to the point of lashing out and that bothers me. But I can see where the LPDs would use this tactic, as Emanuel said "Don't let a crisis go to waste". If one or a small group of people are planning or commit an act of violence it will be pinned on the group as a whole, if not blamed on Fox News and Rush Limbaugh.

I recognize that people here are constructively debating their feelings and ideas but make sure to keep people calm and aware that their words or actions can ruin a great movement.

pcosmar
04-16-2009, 04:33 PM
I don't think it is on side or the other, I think both are being manipulated.
Fortunately those that matter are not being fooled and are remaining calm.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUx_ynBiFjs

They will not surface till force is used by TPTB.

I suspect that some radical elements may be provoked. I believe this is the purpose of much of the propaganda.

cujothekitten
04-16-2009, 06:03 PM
Get used to it. The conservatives did the exact same thing to liberal protesters when it was about the war. They're still doing it today.

Point that out to liberals that are ragging on you... it smoothes things over a little.

Objectivist
04-16-2009, 06:07 PM
Get used to it. The conservatives did the exact same thing to liberal protesters when it was about the war. They're still doing it today.

Point that out to liberals that are ragging on you... it smoothes things over a little.

A conservative wouldn't have supported the war in Iraq. I think you mean Neo-Conservative.

heavenlyboy34
04-16-2009, 06:42 PM
thanks for your concern, Objectivist. :) ~hugs~

Athan
04-16-2009, 06:56 PM
We need to do more outreach towards other movements. Like we can seduce some green movement members by saying printing trillions of dollars of paper money promotes deforestation and general poverty.

Make your money natural money and protect the enviornment! Use gold and silver!