PDA

View Full Version : http://www.libertybands.org

Patriot110
04-16-2009, 01:54 PM
Hello gang! Please check out our new website aimed at non-partisan education of the masses.

Getting tired of people being so far under-educated that you can't even begin to explain what's wrong with government approaches to problems like bailout bills and the like?:mad:

Save time trying to explain the fundamentals to people by directing them to:

http://www.libertybands.org

This site will get them up to date on the fundamentals of how America was supposed to function so that you can get to the meat of the problems with them. We hope you find the site useful!!!
:)

axiomata
04-16-2009, 02:12 PM
Personally I like the concept of Liberty Bands more than our Slave Uprising Bands, but $5 is a little too steep for me. Gonna have to be a follower on this one. I'll get one if a lot of other people get them first. ;)

Patriot110
04-16-2009, 03:23 PM
Thanks Axiomata,

These are from the same discussion and piggyback on the same idea. Aren't the slave uprising bands about the same price? What do you think is a more reasonable price?

nayjevin
04-16-2009, 04:01 PM
I think the price is fine.

I really like everything about the site until I saw John Birch society on the 'next steps' page. I met John McManus, and liked him alot, but I'm afraid the Birch society sends the wrong impression, (have been associated with racism repeatedly) what with all the white guys up at the top of the page as well.

I have run into a similar problem with one of my sites, so I've been thinking about these issues for awhile. I hate the disingenuous use of 'token' minorities so much I'm afraid to include ones who should be there on merit! In my case, I only have 4 'heroes of liberty' up, http://www.libertyclick.com , so the solution is really just to get a better crowd going.

There's a happy balance that can be inclusive to all walks, I think - and the fix on your site is far simpler, IMO.

I certainly support the ideas behind your website.

Roxi
04-16-2009, 04:04 PM
Thanks Axiomata,

These are from the same discussion and piggyback on the same idea. Aren't the slave uprising bands about the same price? What do you think is a more reasonable price?

just a suggestion not telling you what you should do, and i have no idea what your overhead is

but

1 for 3.75

2-10 for 3.00 ea

10-20 for 2.75 ea

20-50 for 2.00 ea

50-100 for 1.75 ea

also, it would be appreciated by a lot of us, and probably more profitable if we had some background on the owners of the site, involvement in the campaign, where the money is going, what percentage will be donated to liberty causes, etc

i do like the site, and its message :)

so far this is what we DO know about the owners:

from whois:

Domain ID:D155252290-LROR
Domain Name:LIBERTYBANDS.ORG
Created On:02-Feb-2009 18:09:44 UTC
Last Updated On:04-Apr-2009 03:56:52 UTC
Expiration Date:02-Feb-2011 18:09:44 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com, Inc. (R91-LROR)
Registrant ID:GODA-058969375
Registrant Name:Peter Jongema
Registrant Street1:855 Hinotes Ct
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Lynden
Registrant State/Province:Washington
Registrant Postal Code:98264
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.3603547063
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:
Admin ID:GODA-258969375
Admin Name:Peter Jongema
Admin Street1:855 Hinotes Ct
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Lynden
Admin State/Province:Washington
Admin Postal Code:98264
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.3603547063
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:
Tech ID:GODA-158969375
Tech Name:Peter Jongema
Tech Street1:855 Hinotes Ct
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Lynden
Tech State/Province:Washington
Tech Postal Code:98264
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.3603547063

also owns:

Secure Digital, Inc.

from http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=11182026

Secure Digital, Inc. a development stage company develops software program, ‘force field’, that provides customers with protection from unwanted intruders for their web sites and corporate data. The company markets its software as a service to individuals and businesses in the United States and Canada. The company was formerly known as Quadra Ventures Inc. and changed its name to Secure Digital, Inc. in January 2006. The company was incorporated in 2004 and is based in Lynden, Washington.

also owns stock in : belfern.com

http://www.secinfo.com/d11Ekh.14a.htm

We intend to commence business operations in the mineral property exploration sector. To date, we have not conducted any exploration activities. We have entered into a mineral property option agreement with Peter Hawley of Val D’or Qyebec Canada, whereby we may acquire a 90% interest in a total of 6 mineral claims located in Levy Towship, Val D’or Mining District, Quebec, Canada. We refer to these mineral claims respectively as the Kayla Property. This option is exercisable by us completing aggregate exploration expenditures of $15,000 on the Kayla Property by December 31, 2004, and a balance of 135,000 by December 31, 2005. The Property is also Subject to a 1% Net Smelter Return Royalty, payable to Peter Hawley. To date, we have not entered the exploration phase of our business plan. Our corporate activities to date have mainly been of an organizational nature including the acquisition of our option and the preparatory work in conjunction with filing this registration statement.

Our objective is to conduct mineral exploration activities on the Kayla Property in order to assess whether these claims possess commercially viable mineralization of Copper and/or zinc and silver, and there can be no assurance that a commercially viable deposit exists on either property until sufficient and appropriate geological work, including economic feasibility has been performed. Our proposed exploration program is designed to search for commercially exploitable deposits.

dr. hfn
04-16-2009, 05:11 PM
love the educational material on the site! Tho i'd like to see the site be more attractive and be able to lure sheeple in. like to see the bands be cheaper too

Patriot110
04-17-2009, 10:07 AM
roxic27,

Thank you so much for your input.

I'm curious then since it seems the vast majority of people are only going to purchase one why is there the perception that its worth 3.75 to participate in a patriotic movement but not 1.25 more? We don't make much money on these bands, we just want to make enough to keep maintaining and improving the site and to embark on other projects to help educate the masses.

Our hope was if we could make a dollar on each band then when we sold thousands of them we could pursue our passion and help turn the tide in America. We can't do this if we can't eat.

We've spent hundreds of hours doing research not only on the topics but on where people's understanding of the republic is lacking and we know the information on this site represents information needed to get the masses of the population to the level of understanding of the intended American system of government to encourage them to participate in the recovery of our once great nation.

But people don't seem so interested and I'm not sure that money is the reason for their reluctance. I'm wondering if we're just not drawing enough people in and if anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears.

tangent4ronpaul
04-18-2009, 08:41 AM
Yeah the bracelets are nice, but I would like to ask you to add something along the lines of "if you were looking for liberty music - please go here: http://operationcatherder.com/index.php/Revolution_Bands".

This has been on the back burner for a while, and we need help! Anyone out there wanting to contact bands and get them re-involved? We are looking at spreading the message via music - raising funds for our candidates, making CD's to send to public and college radio stations... doing concerts...

Wanna help? - PM me!

thanks,

-t

Patriot110
04-18-2009, 10:44 AM
love the educational material on the site! Tho i'd like to see the site be more attractive and be able to lure sheeple in. like to see the bands be cheaper too

Thanks for the feedback. Do you have suggestions on how to lure the sheeple? The startup page has a slideshow that is supposed to motivate people to get involved. What could we do better?:confused:

Patriot110
04-18-2009, 10:46 AM
Yeah the bracelets are nice, but I would like to ask you to add something along the lines of "if you were looking for liberty music - please go here: http://operationcatherder.com/index.php/Revolution_Bands".

This has been on the back burner for a while, and we need help! Anyone out there wanting to contact bands and get them re-involved? We are looking at spreading the message via music - raising funds for our candidates, making CD's to send to public and college radio stations... doing concerts...

Wanna help? - PM me!

thanks,

-t

Hmmm. That sounds like a good idea. i.e. something like "if you were looking for "Liberty Bands" that play music please click this link: http://operationcatherder.com/index.php/Revolution_Bands
:)

Roxi
04-18-2009, 11:47 AM
roxic27,

Thank you so much for your input.

I'm curious then since it seems the vast majority of people are only going to purchase one why is there the perception that its worth 3.75 to participate in a patriotic movement but not 1.25 more? We don't make much money on these bands, we just want to make enough to keep maintaining and improving the site and to embark on other projects to help educate the masses.

Our hope was if we could make a dollar on each band then when we sold thousands of them we could pursue our passion and help turn the tide in America. We can't do this if we can't eat.

We've spent hundreds of hours doing research not only on the topics but on where people's understanding of the republic is lacking and we know the information on this site represents information needed to get the masses of the population to the level of understanding of the intended American system of government to encourage them to participate in the recovery of our once great nation.

But people don't seem so interested and I'm not sure that money is the reason for their reluctance. I'm wondering if we're just not drawing enough people in and if anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears.

sure start by answering these:

also, it would be appreciated by a lot of us, and probably more profitable if we had some background on the owners of the site, involvement in the campaign, where the money is going, what percentage will be donated to liberty causes, etc

Patriot110
04-27-2009, 05:07 PM
We have updated the website to include an new introductory page. Please give it a try and let us know what you think! Thanks for all you do for the cause of liberty.

Patriot110
04-30-2009, 02:06 PM
sure start by answering these:

Well, my partner and I are both long-term Ron Paul supporters. I was one of the delegates that supported him in the state convention. We're both contributors to his campaign and the CFL. I am a local coordinator and my parter is county coordinator. I have presented at statewide political conferences on behalf of our ideals of limited governmental powers and rights as described in the constitution and detailed on our site.

The funds we collect cover the expenses of the bands which are high-quality debossed and imbued with blue material (not painted) which are more expensive than the white armbands for the 'slave uprising' site without colored lettering.

If there is any money left over we will use it to buy time to improve the site and materials and continue to promote liberty. If there's a bunch of money left over we will put it to use furthering the cause of liberty but what we would do would certainly be dependent upon how much money came in.

I hope that helps.

Patriot110
04-30-2009, 02:08 PM
Although at the present time I am not anticipating having an abundance of funds. We've hardly sold any and we've invested tons of time and money. Literally hundreds of hours of research and writing only a fraction of which has made it onto the website in its current form.

ronpaulhawaii
04-30-2009, 02:12 PM
Although at the present time I am not anticipating having an abundance of funds. We've hardly sold any and we've invested tons of time and money. Literally hundreds of hours of research and writing only a fraction of which has made it onto the website in its current form.

These things take time and persistence. Keep up the good work...

tonesforjonesbones
04-30-2009, 02:15 PM
darn I thought you were talkin about Music groups..tones

Roxi
04-30-2009, 03:17 PM
Well, my partner and I are both long-term Ron Paul supporters. I was one of the delegates that supported him in the state convention. We're both contributors to his campaign and the CFL. I am a local coordinator and my parter is county coordinator. I have presented at statewide political conferences on behalf of our ideals of limited governmental powers and rights as described in the constitution and detailed on our site.

The funds we collect cover the expenses of the bands which are high-quality debossed and imbued with blue material (not painted) which are more expensive than the white armbands for the 'slave uprising' site without colored lettering.

If there is any money left over we will use it to buy time to improve the site and materials and continue to promote liberty. If there's a bunch of money left over we will put it to use furthering the cause of liberty but what we would do would certainly be dependent upon how much money came in.

I hope that helps.

thanks for responding. yes that does help a lot. I am sorry if I came across rude, but we have been taken before by people just looking to make a buck, who have absolutely no interest in liberty whatsoever. there have been many in fact.

thanks for doing the work your doing, the site really is fantastic. if you don't mind telling us your names, and what counties/states you coordinate as well :)