PDA

View Full Version : Ruby Ridge Documentary

Galileo Galilei
04-16-2009, 12:27 PM
Ruby Ridge Documentary
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4565369222910430105&ei=M3_nSYGlEIHo-AHTyc3fBg&q=Ruby+Ridge+Documentary&hl=en&emb=1

Remember Ruby Ridge!

Many Ron Paul fans are too young to remember this event.

Galileo Galilei
04-16-2009, 05:21 PM
Did anybody watch this video? I'd think that every Ron Paul would.

The video is less than one hour long.

dannno
04-16-2009, 05:27 PM
Not yet, but I've heard the story. Definitely worth seeing a documentary on.

ChaosControl
04-16-2009, 05:52 PM
Thanks, I'll watch when I get home. I didn't actually learn of this until just last year.

hotbrownsauce
04-17-2009, 01:01 AM
Yeah, Ruby Ridge... something people here would probably be interested in

eOs
04-17-2009, 02:06 AM
well, that was pretty intense.

Galileo Galilei
04-17-2009, 09:20 AM
OK, it looks like a few have discovered Ruby Ridge.

Now don't forget about the three other documentries:

War on Drugs (The Prison Industrial Complex) (1999)
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=188878

Sinking of the Maine Pt.2: Assassination of President McKinley
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=188876

CIA Drug Ops Conspiracy (unaired documentary)
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=188874

These are all excellent films. Those Ron Paul fans under 30 might not be aware that the war on drugs was actually worse than the war on terror.

For one thing, the war on drugs affects far more people in America than the war on terror. The war on drugs also eroded our civil liberties and is a big waste of money.

The sinking of the Maine in 1898 is considered by many to be the beginning of the end of the unique record of American liberty.

It is cited all the time, but few know anything at all about it.

Know your history or you will repeat it.

V4Vendetta
04-17-2009, 09:40 AM
Yes this is a great documentary, Saw it a few years back!

dannno
04-17-2009, 09:54 AM
I saw an excellent documentary a while back about Waco that would fit well in this thread. Somebody should dig it up since I can't watch google videos here at work. It may have been the "Rules of Engagement" documentary, but I'm not sure. There were a lot of good interviews and a play by play of the final show-down with video.

These are all excellent films. Those Ron Paul fans under 30 might not be aware that the war on drugs was actually worse than the war on terror.

For one thing, the war on drugs affects far more people in America than the war on terror. The war on drugs also eroded our civil liberties and is a big waste of money.

The WoD has been a disaster for South America. It has been funding both sides of the military skirmishes which are directed by global private intelligence agencies who protect the drug smugglers working on their side by working in concert with US intelligence agencies.

Then there are all of the spraying operations that kill coca as well as valid food crops and also make people very sick. Americans don't hear much about that. Then there were the innocent missionaries in a small plane who were shot down some years back.

Galileo Galilei
04-17-2009, 11:04 AM
I saw an excellent documentary a while back about Waco that would fit well in this thread. Somebody should dig it up since I can't watch google videos here at work. It may have been the "Rules of Engagement" documentary, but I'm not sure. There were a lot of good interviews and a play by play of the final show-down with video.

The WoD has been a disaster for South America. It has been funding both sides of the military skirmishes which are directed by global private intelligence agencies who protect the drug smugglers working on their side by working in concert with US intelligence agencies.

Then there are all of the spraying operations that kill coca as well as valid food crops and also make people very sick. Americans don't hear much about that. Then there were the innocent missionaries in a small plane who were shot down some years back.

Waco: The Rules of Engagement
WACO: The Rules of Engagement (1/2) (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4298137966377572665&q=waco+rules+of+engagement&ei=tUonSJfpNZ_k4ALG-vjaCQ&hl=en)

Some other good ones that need more publicity:

America: Freedom to Fascism - Director's Authorized Version
America: Freedom to Fascism - Director's Authorized Version (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173&hl=en)

Washington You're Fired

You can also google:

"Washington You're Fired"

"Fiat Empire"

"Evidence of Revision"

"Matrix of Evil"

"Core of Corruption"

JaylieWoW
04-17-2009, 11:27 AM

Your tone above seems to violate your own "Rules for gaining respect"...

1.) Constructive criticism.
2.) No condescending tones.
3.) No matter how right you are allow room for disagreement.
4.) Be respectful.
5.) It takes time.

dannno
04-17-2009, 11:41 AM
Your tone above seems to violate your own "Rules for gaining respect"...

Which one?

He did say probably, and he's right, probably ;)

akihabro
04-17-2009, 05:28 PM
I'm sure I've heard about this but I must have been 12 when this happened. Totally Sick what happened. Of course the gov't will try to paint themselves as the saviors. They can't leave a family alone in Idaho because their ideas are different and they want freedom. And we're the terrorists or right wing extremists? Cops and Feds should watch out for people who want freedom? They should watch out for sick tyrannical associates that will do everything immoral in their power to make the public they serve bow down to them.

Uriel999
04-17-2009, 06:40 PM
Wow, I didn't know this was what happened at Ruby Ridge...on another note that girl was pretty hot.

Eric21ND
04-17-2009, 08:56 PM
You guys never heard of Ruby Ridge? wow....and yes she's quite the hottie ;)

Zolah
04-17-2009, 09:18 PM
I've heard of Ruby Ridge - and WACO obviously - I recently read for the first time about law enforcement dropping an actual bomb on a building related to an organsation called "MOVE" in Philly, PA., which seems to be a similar sort of situation but I had never heard anything about it until recently.

Here's a link I found about it quickly -

Philadelphia Special Investigation
(MOVE) Commission:
http://library.temple.edu/collections/urbana/psic-01.jsp;jsessionid=F45DF81D23E3608BA1370AE5E88A2B66 ?bhcp=1

The violent confrontation of May 13, 1985 between the MOVE organization and Philadelphia's city government, which left 11 MOVE members dead and 61 homes destroyed, was one of the most controversial episodes in the city's modern history. In its aftermath, the Philadelphia Special Investigation Commission, appointed by Mayor W. Wilson Goode, investigated in detail the events leading up to and including the attack on MOVE, held televised public hearings, and finally in March 1986 issued a report which was highly critical of government actions.

After over a year of vacillation and appeasement, the city finally determined in the Spring of 1985 on a plan to evict the MOVE members and arrest several of them. But the attack early on May 13 went disastrously wrong, as 10,000 rounds of ammunition, tear gas and explosives failed to break down the heavily fortified MOVE house. At 5:27 pm the Police bomb unit dropped a bomb on the house and the ensuing fire was allowed to spread. When the full damage was assessed the next day, it was found that 11 had died in the MOVE house, of whom five were children, and 250 neighborhood residents were homeless. Only one MOVE member and one child had survived the inferno.

But in fairness, who could have predicted that dropping a BOMB on a building in the middle of Philadelphia and letting the resulting fire burn uncontrolled for hours would possibly have any negative repercussions...:confused:

0zzy
04-17-2009, 10:26 PM
to be honest, I didnt watch this at first because I thought it was about cars. i dono why. the title just shouted it. ill watch it now tho, maybe. i need to eat dinner.

Jace
04-18-2009, 12:34 AM