PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Paul warned us, and what happened?

N.cognito1776
04-16-2009, 12:24 PM
Dr. Paul told us not to let the Neo-Cons take over, and at least in Little Rock, exactly that happened.

The guy who "supposedly" organized this event in my city sounded just like every other politician. Trying to get the crowd riled up about things like, if they didn't have a job or lost their house. But the way he said it, sounded more like, Why hasn't the gov't given you a bailout yet? or how did the government let you lose your house.

It seemed to me, and several other my fellow TRUE libertiers like this guy, Tom Cox, is just an infil-traitor and a neo-con trying to take over our event.

I viewed his website, and did he include links to Campaign for Liberty? or any number of other Ron Paul or original Liberty forums? Nope. He had a link to the 9-12 Project.

I've been to events, I was at Rally for the Republic and Ronstock. I've never seen or heard of this guy and hereby accuse him of being a Neo-Con wolf in sheeple's clothes.

Report any similar occurrences in this thread.

dr. hfn
04-16-2009, 01:41 PM
fight them, it is your sacred duty

Valli6
04-16-2009, 04:34 PM
Your right, I forgot about that! Didn't he warn about how other people will always try to take over a movement? I mean like way back during the election?

Zera
04-16-2009, 04:39 PM
Did you not see Sean Hannity in Atlanta yesterday?

Oh jeez...

RP Supporter
04-16-2009, 04:46 PM
Depressing news. Despite the landslide defeat of McCain and the gang in 2008, there remains a good part of the GOP that seem to think that Ron Paul and his supporters are kooks or racists, and seem to think all we need to do to gain favor with the American people again are doing the same things we tried during the Bush years. It‘s a rather misguided view. Compare the realities: The GOP is looking to lose 5, 6, or 7 senate seats next year, while Paul consistently scores landslide victories in his own district even when the Republican brand is crap.

I’m really of the view that the only way Liberty friendly people will ever be able to take back the GOP is it if gets defeated again. The party needs to become so discredited that the Neocon interventionists who run it are all flushed out of their leadership positions. The Republicans are already desperately trying to appear to be the small government party, but I have no doubt that as soon as they get back into power all that talk would just fall by the wayside again. Hopefully next year’s elections discredit the party in its present form enough that Paul and other true conservatives can retake it and start it on the right path again.