PDA

View Full Version : Fort Collins, Colorado Tea Party 4/15!!!

chb777
04-16-2009, 10:04 AM
We had an incredible rally for Liberty yesterday in Fort Collins! An estimated 2,000 concerned citizens gathered to protest and march for freedom! Here's some videos and pictures from our tea party, shot by Chris Yankowski of InTheoryTV! And we gathered over 500 signatures for our petition to support HR1207 to "Audit the FED"!! We definitely tea partied like it was 1773!!! Cheers, Carl

Video Clips from the event (posted by Chris Yankowski of InTheoryTV): http://www.intheory.tv/2009/04/fort-collins-colorado-tea-party-videos/

---------------------------
I attended the Fort Collins Tea Party today and I saw and met many different people of all walks of life that are tired of the out of control government spending. Estimated crowd of 2,000!!

I was also happy to hear some people talking about the “Federal” Reserve private central bank and monetary policy. I believe the core problem of uncontrolled government spending and the boom and bust economic cycle is caused because we do not have sound money.

The first video is of the march. It starts off with one of our members, John Weins, leading the crowd while playing his fife.

The second video I have up is of our own Carl Bruning giving his fantastic presentation that included a lot of information about the Federal Reserve and the petition we have for H.R. 1207. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbtfB84tLWo

The third video is of Dan Cochran, another member in our group. He gave a great presentation that included parts of Patrick Henry's famous "Give me liberty or give me death!" speech.

Thank you to the members in our group that helped gather signatures for our HR1207 petition today!!!!! We gathered over 500 signatures combined at the Fort Collins and Loveland Tea Parties!!!!!
----------------------------------------
Chris Yankowski
InTheory.TV

youngbuck
04-16-2009, 12:45 PM
Nice!

Kotin
04-16-2009, 12:47 PM
cool ...

I was born in Fort Collins...