PDA

View Full Version : Limbaugh: 'Ron Paul trying to take credit for Tea Parties."

max
04-16-2009, 09:52 AM
Limbaugh one line quip: "Ron Paul trying to take credit for Tea Parties."

Limbaugh warned about he feels is a growing movement towards a third party. He wants to harness this growing movement towards the Gingrich-Jindal camp.

If RP doesnt run again...I really hope Ventura steps up. (He needs to bone up on Austrian Economics though)

When did RP "take credit" for the Tea Parties????? Asshole! Ron Paul is so humble he never takes "credit" for anything.

AuH20
04-16-2009, 09:53 AM
Limbaugh is an idiot. We need to assimilate his Dittoheads.

heavenlyboy34
04-16-2009, 09:54 AM

+a zillion and 2!!! :D

Johnnybags
04-16-2009, 09:55 AM

for them although we all know he planted the seed. Rush is a putz. No Newt/Jindahl ticket for me. Maybe a Sanford/Paul though.

Agent CSL
04-16-2009, 09:56 AM
What's he implying? That he created them? Maybe my American history isn't up to snuff, but wasn't it a bunch of red-blooded statesman/patriots in 1773 that pretty much did this out of anger?

Gosh, Rush Limbaugh is oooooooooooooooooooooold.

terlinguatx
04-16-2009, 09:57 AM

AuH20
04-16-2009, 09:59 AM
I see a few ways to get through to the dittoheads:

(1) explain to them that the Federal Reserve fuels the welfare state they abhor so much

(2) the Founding Fathers were adamant about keeping clear of "foreign entanglements." Secondly, why should be spilling blood and treasure on our world thats generally ungrateful to our sacrifices?

Keep hammering this to any dittohead you run across. They're vulnerable right now after the Bush catastrophe.

klamath
04-16-2009, 10:09 AM
Without a doubt this new tea party movement was started in December'07 by RP supporters.
However to those of us with a little more time under our belts, we remember a protest about 15 years ago when everyone was sending tea bags in the mail to congress. It got pretty big.

georgiaboy
04-16-2009, 10:10 AM
Wow, it's looking more and more like the mainstream "conservatives" and GOP are just not getting it.

If they continue to try and marginalize Ron Paul, they're gonna fail big time.

Big gov't folks have their party - the D's.

GOP can't survive on fascist 'national offense' social-cons.

Rush may be exactly right -- if GOP doesn't start making a beeline toward Ron Paul, many, many, including me, will move to a third party.

max
04-16-2009, 10:16 AM
We ned to all make an effort to show up at future events with reams of CFL fliers and other liberty info

SWATH
04-16-2009, 10:31 AM
That fat lying sack of white mushroom shit. Boss Hog better git, 'fore he make Doc Pauliday his huckleberry.

MsDoodahs
04-16-2009, 10:58 AM
Limbaugh warned about he feels is a growing movement towards a third party. He wants to harness this growing movement towards the Gingrich-Jindal camp.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

can't

breathe

laughing

so

hard

ghengis86
04-16-2009, 11:09 AM
i bet it was this that the fat fuck was referring to:

For Immediate Release

April 15, 2009:

ARLINGTON, VA - As activists across the country hold national tea parties, Campaign for Liberty president John Tate issued the following statement:

"The concept of the modern day Tea Party began on December 16, 2007 when supporters of Ron Paul's presidential campaign came together and raised over $6 million online in one day. The tremendous success of that event led activists in the freedom movement and members of the Campaign for Liberty to begin planning today's Tax Day Tea Parties.

"Success always brings company, and it is very positive that so many conservatives, libertarians, Republicans, constitutionalists and even progressives have come together and joined our efforts. All Americans who are sincere about cutting out of control government spending are welcome to stand with Dr. Paul and the Campaign for Liberty as we fight to take our country back."

Congressman Ron Paul is the honorary chairman of Campaign for Liberty. For more information, visit www.campaignforliberty.com.

bj72
04-16-2009, 11:10 AM
If RP doesnt run again...I really hope Ventura steps up. (He needs to bone up on Austrian Economics though)

Agreed that Limbaugh is a tool, and am not happy about his comments. However, you "really hope Ventura steps up"??? VENTURA?? Really??? That is who you want to lead with if RP doesn't run again? :rolleyes:

Sorry, I've seen too many interviews with Ventura where I was turned off and thought he came across as an idiot. And, I (and dh who is from MN originally) wanted to like him. I appreciate he makes a stand with the movement on occasion (but have seen him steer off course in an interview and it wasn't pretty), but the man is not who we want to run if RP doesn't imo. There are others, perhaps not as well known, but more well-spoken that can actually articulate what they stand for to the masses.

AuH20
04-16-2009, 11:16 AM
Agreed that Limbaugh is a tool, and am not happy about his comments. However, you "really hope Ventura steps up"??? VENTURA?? Really??? That is who you want to lead with if RP doesn't run again? :rolleyes:

Sorry, I've seen too many interviews with Ventura where I was turned off and thought he came across as an idiot. And, I (and dh who is from MN originally) wanted to like him. I appreciate he makes a stand with the movement on occasion (but have seen him steer off course in an interview and it wasn't pretty), but the man is not who we want to run if RP doesn't imo. There are others, perhaps not as well known, but more well-spoken that can actually articulate what they stand for to the masses.

Ventura would be the death of this movement.

ARealConservative
04-16-2009, 11:24 AM

would split the movement into two and would be the smaller group.

Feenix566
04-16-2009, 11:26 AM
Rush Limbough's opinion no longer holds any weight for me.

PatriotLegion
04-16-2009, 11:28 AM
People been mailing tea bags to Washington for years over taxes. But yes, it was the Ron Paul movements and freedom loving American's that rose up and took to the streets yesterday to voice our opinions on the every growing national debt and failure in our government all round.

Also the End the Fed movements (same American's here as above) also strengthened this TEA Party this year!

This is a start but we need more people and we need more nationwide protests like the one's that were held yesterday!

V4Vendetta
04-16-2009, 11:40 AM
The modern day tea party demonstrations originated with Ron Paul and his 2008 presidential campaign -- that's just a fact. We've got money bombs, youtubes, websites, postings etc... to prove it. Rush is a dellusional fat fool.

Thats right, Limbaugh is a fool for thinking otherwise. The tea parties started with us. Don't believe it? here's some videos from 2007.

Ron Paul Tosses Iraq War Overboard - Freeport, TX Tea Party 2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0OF6He9GfY

December 2007 Tea Party for Ron Paul in Austin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYRLqwPQQuo

Ron Paul Tea Party - Santa Monica Pier
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNP1-bokv2g

Ron Paul on CNN Situation Room December 17, 2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rdiBYeHzj8

Ron Paul Libertea Tea Party 07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOeRblujr00

eLIBERTY Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKZmIzEMUN8

jclay2
04-16-2009, 12:05 PM
Does anyone have the transcript from the show, when Rush Said this?

Kotin
04-16-2009, 12:09 PM
Rush is a delusional old fool..

and I agree.. Jesse Ventura would be great.. but yes he NEEDS to bone up on austrian economics.

orafi
04-16-2009, 12:11 PM
rush is mad because he isn't the center of attention anymore :) (as apposed to him being the center of gravitational might due to his immense size and stinky density)

Anti Federalist
04-16-2009, 01:05 PM
that fat lying sack of white mushroom shit. Boss hog better git, 'fore he make doc pauliday his huckleberry.

:D

max
04-16-2009, 01:12 PM
Does anyone have the transcript from the show, when Rush Said this?

he said it in opening reamarks....no more than 5 minutes in

heavenlyboy34
04-16-2009, 01:18 PM
Thanks for the vids! I sent them to friends who aren't aware of the original tea parties. :cool::D

Thats right, Limbaugh is a fool for thinking otherwise. The tea parties started with us. Don't believe it? here's some videos from 2007.

Ron Paul Tosses Iraq War Overboard - Freeport, TX Tea Party 2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0OF6He9GfY

December 2007 Tea Party for Ron Paul in Austin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYRLqwPQQuo

Ron Paul Tea Party - Santa Monica Pier
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNP1-bokv2g

Ron Paul on CNN Situation Room December 17, 2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rdiBYeHzj8

Ron Paul Libertea Tea Party 07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOeRblujr00

eLIBERTY Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKZmIzEMUN8

Ninja Homer
04-16-2009, 01:34 PM
would split the movement into two and would be the smaller group.

Ventura would run as an Independent, and he probably wouldn't run at all if somebody like Ron Paul won the Republican primary. It wouldn't split the movement... if anything it would bring more people into it.

Athan
04-16-2009, 06:43 PM
He doesn't have to try to take credit. Anyone with more than three brain cells know
the Ron Paul Revolution started these tea parties.

STOP TRYING TO HIJACK OUR MOVEMENT DUMBASS. I know you want to remain revelant, but your not. Sorry. Blame your neo-con buddies for that.

Uriel999
04-16-2009, 06:44 PM
I've been waiting all day to reply to this...FU Rush

Dripping Rain
04-16-2009, 06:47 PM
FU Rush limbaugh

heavenlyboy34
04-16-2009, 07:10 PM
I've been waiting all day to reply to this...FU Rush

I'm glad you answered, for it is an appropriate reply! :cool:

RSLudlum
04-16-2009, 07:14 PM
Ah boy, and to think we even had cities in other countries participating in their own tea parties. :rolleyes: When Rush is mentioned all I hear is a giant sucking sound.

New Zealand: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GINIZ_ho24
Paris: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR19Z37L-wM
Dubia: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3SF48LbXQs :)
Strousberg: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19BuFDG18lo

and many more!

My father said he can't even listen to 'blabbering' Rush anymore, and he used to listen to him every day up till last year.

dr. hfn
04-16-2009, 07:19 PM
Rush sux

stag15
04-16-2009, 07:23 PM
Add a line to the R and you get Bush.

arbnranger
04-16-2009, 07:31 PM
I have a couple buddies that are die hard Rush fans. Although we share some of the same ideas, discussing particulars seems to go nowhere. (Generally speaking ) I give them credit for being fairly knowledgeable ...but boy do they seem to be know it all hard heads.

If it's not the Rush way it's the wrong way period. Jeez

thasre
04-16-2009, 07:32 PM
ventura would be the death of this movement.

+100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,0 00,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,0 00,000,000

stag15
04-16-2009, 07:34 PM
+100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,0 00,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,0 00,000,000

Stop posting the US debt.

anaconda
04-16-2009, 08:19 PM
Limbaugh one line quip: "Ron Paul trying to take credit for Tea Parties."

When did RP "take credit" for the Tea Parties????? Asshole! Ron Paul is so humble he never takes "credit" for anything.

Jindal would be worse than Bush. Newt already puked all over himself in the mid nineties with trying to be a political leader. Why in God's name would anyone listen to him or want him to run for office? Limbaugh is an RNC operative and a jerk.

anaconda
04-16-2009, 08:27 PM
Ventura would run as an Independent, and he probably wouldn't run at all if somebody like Ron Paul won the Republican primary. It wouldn't split the movement... if anything it would bring more people into it.

I think Ventura's voice is welcome. He would probably be able to pull a lot of the red neck sheep away from the Republican establishment. He should cut his hair, spend a few grand on some designer suits and ties, and put the Ron Paul platform out front and center when he speaks. He should respond to 9-11 questions, but no longer initiate the topic. After all, bringing down the Fed may have untold side effects, including exposing a money trail back to many illegal deeds. He was a Governor, for God's sake. And a navy seal. He carries some definite clout and has very serious credentials.

heavenlyboy34
04-16-2009, 08:33 PM
Thanx for the vids, RSL! :) ~great big hugs~

AuH20
04-16-2009, 08:33 PM
I think Ventura's voice is welcome. He would probably be able to pull a lot of the red neck sheep away from the Republican establishment. He should cut his hair, spend a few grand on some designer suits and ties, and put the Ron Paul platform out front and center when he speaks. He should respond to 9-11 questions, but no longer initiate the topic. After all, bringing down the Fed may have untold side effects, including exposing a money trail back to many illegal deeds. He was a Governor, for God's sake. And a navy seal. He carries some definite clout and has very serious credentials.

Does Ventura have the intellect to carry on the Ron Paul message? I've seen him on programs and left unimpressed.

Uriel999
04-16-2009, 08:45 PM
I'm glad you answered, for it is an appropriate reply! :cool:

:D

Uriel999
04-16-2009, 08:49 PM
BTW where is the youtube of this?

Eric21ND
04-16-2009, 09:15 PM
So would Sandford.

silverhawks
04-16-2009, 09:58 PM
So would Sandford.

Agreed. Sanford is about as libertarian as Dick Cheney. When you look at his "libertarian" achievements, they are token in nature; apart from the obvious "we should hit North Korea with an EMP pulse" debacle recently, check out his voting record (http://www.ontheissues.org/Mark_Sanford.htm).

It's obvious that the neo-cons are leaving the Republican party and plan to corrupt the Libertarian or Constitution party next. The deficit hawks will head to the LP, and the religious right will head to the CP.

max
04-16-2009, 10:00 PM
neo con game plan may be to split the the anti-obama vote in order to guarantee 8 years of this ass-clown

carlangaslangas
04-16-2009, 10:03 PM
Does Ventura have the intellect to carry on the Ron Paul message? I've seen him on programs and left unimpressed.

Me too. You can't compare RP to Ventura. I don't know why he even came up in this thread.

AuH20
04-16-2009, 10:05 PM
So would Sandford.

So essentially we're screwed? Eh?

Drknows
04-16-2009, 10:06 PM

I propose operation BORG

YouTube - We are The Borg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZEJ4OJTgg8)

Resistance is futile.

Call into his show and pretend to be rush supporters.
Question his fiscal conservatism.
Promote liberty.

anaconda
04-18-2009, 02:03 AM

Sure. All he needs to know is the agenda and a detailed set of talking points. Even RP can't carry on a conversation with someone like Ben Bernanke. Bernanke can spin doughnuts around RP because he spent a fat chunk of his life studying economics at a very hard core level. But that doesn't make him right and it doesn't decide the will of the People. I'm assuming Ventura did not win the Governorship because he was stupid or could not get some talking points organized. I thought his stories about the CIA visiting him that he told to the media in Arizona were very impressive and clear evidence of his wisdom gathered from his tenure as governor.

braumstr
04-18-2009, 06:40 AM
At least the overt hijacking of the movement by the neocons is more out in the open now.

tonesforjonesbones
04-18-2009, 06:58 AM
well..either the movement is going to grow, and we accept that...or remain a small voice crying in the wilderness...and get nowhere. I don't understand the resistance of some to growth. Yes, we want the republicans to see things the right way...and I believe that is starting to happen. Hate Glenn Beck or not...he is steering things in the right direction. Ron Paul is the greatest...we are too...but we can NOT do this alone. There must be growth. I thought this is what we wanted? Don't sabatoge our success in growing the Liberty movement. tones

anaconda
04-19-2009, 03:32 AM
well..either the movement is going to grow, and we accept that...or remain a small voice crying in the wilderness...and get nowhere. I don't understand the resistance of some to growth. Yes, we want the republicans to see things the right way...and I believe that is starting to happen. Hate Glenn Beck or not...he is steering things in the right direction. Ron Paul is the greatest...we are too...but we can NOT do this alone. There must be growth. I thought this is what we wanted? Don't sabatoge our success in growing the Liberty movement. tones

But we don't want to be re assimilated into the Republican Party that will not meet certain requirements. We will further our agenda by holding out, growing OUR movement, and absolutely refusing to vote Republican until they get rid of the NWO leadership. Vote 3rd Party until then, and continue to grow. Don't cave. They will be desperate for our vote before long. We will not accept promises from establishment leaders. They must step down and be replaced with Patriots. The RP platform is highly appealing. We don't have to change to grow. We just need to educate, get the word out, and let the powers that be continue to shoot themselves in the foot.

Objectivist
04-19-2009, 04:05 AM

Well starting by calling their leader an idiot won't get you there.

Brooklyn Red Leg
04-19-2009, 04:11 AM
Well, what are we gonna do about this? If we let the remark pass without correcting it we might as well give in to the fact that it will become 'fact'. A lie, repeated often enough, will be believed even in light of incontravertible evidence. Limbaugh is simply taking a note from Orwell.

Objectivist
04-19-2009, 04:16 AM
Well, what are we gonna do about this? If we let the remark pass without correcting it we might as well give in to the fact that it will become 'fact'. A lie, repeated often enough, will be believed even in light of incontravertible evidence. Limbaugh is simply taking a note from Orwell.

Here everyone, set Limbaugh straight and give him a piece of your minds.

ElRushbo@eibnet.com

Bruno
04-19-2009, 07:07 AM

I just read through this whole thread and knew we'd get to a comment like yours by the end. :D

Here everyone, set Limbaugh straight and give him a piece of your minds.

ElRushbo@eibnet.com

Just now while I'm reading this I'm watching The Roundtable on ABC with StephanoploASS and heard someone say about the tea parties "There was a certain libertarian tilt to this, which was new..."

Flood all the networks with these videos showing where this started. They may ignore it, but it may help to avoid letting the GOP highjack the sentiment.

politicsNproverbs
04-19-2009, 07:25 AM
Awww thanks for those videos, memory lane, such high hopes then, seems so long ago, but only a little over a year.

RP must eat his veggies and get lots of sleep to keep in great shape for 2012. ;-)

politicsNproverbs
04-19-2009, 07:45 AM
My father said he can't even listen to 'blabbering' Rush anymore, and he used to listen to him every day up till last year.

My Dad, too, now 80, was a Rush fan like FOREVER, Dad was a big radio person, Rush was his man. But I got him turned around to Ron Paul during the last Prez campaign. They, Mom and Dad both, were so let-down when he dropped out, as they were totally raring to vote for him.

I may have listened to Rush LimBOG like once in my entire life. Can't stand the loud mouth.

Speaking of Newt and Rush...

Republican bigwig and former House Speaker, Newt Gingrich is reported to be a cabala advocate, and some say conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh and his rabbi are also into the cabala. http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.jsp?articleId=281474977544731

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/codex_magica/images/fcodex_93.jpg
Republican Party spokesman and former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich, shown here wearing his Judaism skull cap, is into New Age cabalistic magic and is a paid spokesman for Zionist interests. --Ref.: http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.jsp?articleId=281474977544731

http://www.powerofprophecy.com/images/rush_limbaugh.jpg
Rush Limbaugh is a crypto-Jew and a reputed homosexual. He visited Israel with his Jewish rabbi and lives in a plush $24 million estate in a ritzy Jewish enclave in Palm Beach, Florida. Naturally, "El Rushmo" is an ardent Jewish crazy who advocates more and more war in the Middle East. --Ref.: http://www.powerofprophecy.com/112007/printing_lies_article.htm

All True? I dunno... wouldn't be a surprise...

politicsNproverbs
04-19-2009, 08:05 AM
Just now while I'm reading this I'm watching The Roundtable on ABC with StephanoploASS and heard someone say about the tea parties "There was a certain libertarian tilt to this, which was new..."

Oh my goodness, that is infuriating. Where have those media puppets been? It would be just like them all to try to snatch the credit -- now that more people are waking up -- after all the hard work was done by the LP and RP people.

Was it this show/today's show you saw w/Rahm Emanuel, House Minority Leader Rep. John Boehner, R-Ohio, Wall Street Journal's Peggy Noonan, ABC News' Sam Donaldson, Cokie Roberts and George Will? : http://abcnews.go.com/thisweek/news/story?id=466

Contact George Stephanopoulos:
Have a question for one of our guests or a news tip for George? Click HERE to send George your question. He wants to hear from you. --- Online Form here: http://abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek/story?id=6205231&page=1

George Steph. can also be reached at Twitter http://twitter.com/gstephanopoulos and Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/George-Stephanopoulos/32680704142 , and/or can leave a comment on today's show's webpage: http://abcnews.go.com/thisweek/news/story?id=466

Flood all the networks with these videos showing where this started. They may ignore it, but it may help to avoid letting the GOP highjack the sentiment.

Rush addy again: ElRushbo@eibnet.com

Send all the links to all the videos in this thread... A nice list by date and URL... (is there any way to send vids embedded right in the emails?)

politicsNproverbs
04-19-2009, 08:16 AM
neo con game plan may be to split the the anti-obama vote in order to guarantee 8 years of this ass-clown

Speaking of splitting... on an opposite note, new article by Henry Makow dated today... this will go over like a lead balloon around here... :(

Illuminati Will Pretend to Lead Resistance to NWO

April 19, 2009

(Texas Governor, Rick Perry photo left)

by Henry Makow and Richard Evans

Secession has been a verboten issue in the United States since the end of the Civil War. Any group who've brought it up have been targeted by press and government as 'militant fringe groups" All of a sudden in 2009, we're seeing it endorsed by career politicians in several states simultaneously, and the media is giving them good press.

Last week, Rick Perry, Texas Governor since George W. Bush's departure in 2000, raised secession of Texas from the Federal Union at a Ron Paul type 'Tea Party" to protest Federal spending and the tax burden on the little guy.

Clearly the Illuminati intend to harness and divert popular discontent to advance their own secret agenda, i.e. the melding of the USA into their world government. Many people think the tea party movement in general exhibits a suspicious amount of organization and media acceptance. :eek::eek::eek: (Contrast Fox TV's coverage of this with "9-11 Truth.")
-----------
Read rest of article here: http://www.henrymakow.com/

Bruno
04-19-2009, 08:56 AM
Oh my goodness, that is infuriating. Where have those media puppets been? It would be just like them all to try to snatch the credit -- now that more people are waking up -- after all the hard work was done by the LP and RP people.

Was it this show/today's show you saw w/Rahm Emanuel, House Minority Leader Rep. John Boehner, R-Ohio, Wall Street Journal's Peggy Noonan, ABC News' Sam Donaldson, Cokie Roberts and George Will? : http://abcnews.go.com/thisweek/news/story?id=466

Contact George Stephanopoulos:

George Steph. can also be reached at Twitter http://twitter.com/gstephanopoulos and Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/George-Stephanopoulos/32680704142 , and/or can leave a comment on today's show's webpage: http://abcnews.go.com/thisweek/news/story?id=466

Rush addy again: ElRushbo@eibnet.com

Send all the links to all the videos in this thread... A nice list by date and URL... (is there any way to send vids embedded right in the emails?)

yes, it was the same show in which Rahm completely evaded most questions, especially the one about cap and trade, and also the same show where Georgie mostly gave Rahm a pass for his evasiveness, but grilled Boehner on his disbelief in Global Warming.

Thanks for the contact info for the programs!