PDA

View Full Version : All that matters is get into leadership positions!

klamath
04-16-2009, 09:49 AM
If RP republicans stay in origanizational leadership of tea party and other pro freedom ralleys, that is the first step to congressional positions and the presidency. IT DOES NOT MATTER ABOUT THE SUPPORT OF THE LIMBAUGH'S, HANNITY'S OR OTHER NEOCONS THAT ARE SUPPORTING THE RALLIES. If RP republicans are elected and set the direction of the country all those republicans will cheer even when a RP president announces that all the troops are coming home from the world and the middle east.
Instead of fighting the blind republican loyalism of the rank in file members and media personallities, use it to our advantage.

If we don't have leadership positions the party loyality is horrible but if we have leadership positions it will work to our advantage. Stay in charge and don't worry about who is waving sighs in the crowd. As it was proved with Bush they will stick by that R whether the policies are against what they believe or not. If those policies are RP's so much the better!

Austin
04-16-2009, 11:02 AM
(Vice) Precinct Committeeman --> County Offices --> District Chairmen --> State Central Committee --> National Positions

Protests and rallies will only get us so far...

MsDoodahs
04-16-2009, 11:09 AM
I agree - it starts locally.

Agent CSL
04-16-2009, 11:14 AM
Yep, we're working on it. Edward Griffin has a very nice video regarding this. :)

apropos
04-16-2009, 11:16 AM
Saw this and thought of Griffin. You are correct.

torchbearer
04-16-2009, 11:16 AM
'those without power cannot defend freedom"

acptulsa
04-16-2009, 11:24 AM
This doesn't mean those with no desire to occupy those positions--or reason to believe they can't win them--need to stay home at convention time. Not at all. This means get yourself down to your county/district/state G.O.P. convention and help elect principled people! This means get with your meetup and find out in advance who the good people are, come early, don't stand for them 'losing' your registration, stay late and vote vote vote!

Agent CSL
04-16-2009, 11:29 AM
don't stand for them 'losing' your registration, stay late and vote vote vote!

Haha. You know, last November they "failed to validate" my signature, because apparently I had no signature on my registration (bullshit, because I have a voter registration card with my signature RIGHT THERE)! It took about a month to FINALLY get my ballot counted. :)

Stand fiiiirm.

Conza88
04-16-2009, 06:37 PM
(Vice) Precinct Committeeman --> County Offices --> District Chairmen --> State Central Committee --> National Positions

Protests and rallies will only get us so far...

The only way you get to the head of the Mafia is to become corrupt and sell out. Federal ain't gonna happen.

Take over the STATES... SUCCESSION is key.