PDA

View Full Version : The art of doing keeps us from being

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
04-16-2009, 09:08 AM
So, a person lives on the street because of unfortunate events. What should they do? Well, as pointed out in prior threads, they shouldn't have to rely on their family or the state for help. While many people would rather kill themselves than have to go back to live with their families, many would raher kill themselves than accept charity from the state. Besides, as returning to the family is a return to tyranny, accepting charity from the state places a burden on the nation's posteriety.
I actually knew of someone who killed themselves for these reasons. As the person agonized and looked for every solution before finally asking his family for help, his family refused to help him when he asked them for it! The best the state could do for him was place him temporarily in a mental hospital.
Though he is dead, that burden which existed in him as self-evident and unalienable will live on forever. I do believe that he will one day be awoken from the curbside to be gently unwound and tended towards his final destiny.
So,what does one do? Well, they live in the shambles. However, victimization will always be a problem when one chooses to live on the street. As the bad side of tyranny will pimp us around on street corners, the good side of it will police us around as well.
When put in such a chronic situation, the use of rational thought will only lead us to doom. So, we need to be empowered by a vision.
The first step is for us to come to terms with who we are. Most of us live in denial pretending to be owning pimps when we are really trespassing whores. But doing as a pimp will never keep us from being as a whore.
Ironically, the second step we need to take is learning how to rule as Americans. A fallacy about ruling is that the shepherd rules from the front of the flock. In actual theory, a shepherd has to rule from the middle so that he or she can watch over those who tend to fall too far behind while watching over those who get too far ahead. If a shepherd were to challenge the rams, the false authority ahead of the flock, then the whole flock would be in derision. So, a true ruler learns how to be submissive with authority.
The third step is the realization that we don't have a problem. Compared to our little sister living on the streets, I am quite capable. And we all have a little sister, even the littlist of sisters.
So, I am a whore. For the sake of my little sister, I go where I'm told. As I rule in such a way, I become a foundation.