PDA

View Full Version : CNN reporter openly mocks tax protestor (Disgusting!)

max
04-16-2009, 05:52 AM
This is one female reporter who need to be teabagged...in the urban sense of the word....

outrageous bias...open advocacy of Obamanomics while mocking protestors

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G3fvNhdoc0&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Ftaxdayteaparty.com%2F&feature=player_embedded

rpfan2008
04-16-2009, 05:55 AM
R..

rpfan2008
04-16-2009, 05:55 AM
E..

Golding
04-16-2009, 06:24 AM
What's remarkable to me is that they are trying to belittle this down to their self-absorbed little network wars. How petty and arrogant.

SWATH
04-16-2009, 06:48 AM
Fox has done a pretty good job pegging the tea parties as a "conservative" "right-wing" issue that all Democrats and liberals should be opposed to. On a lighter note, if you advocate that the government create wealth from nothing by stealing it from us, fuck you, Republican or Democrat.

It was funny though:

angry dolt: Lincoln advocated that we have liberty and that the government should not take our money.

reporter bitch: Excuse me, excuse me sir, excuse me, did you know that you qualify for a $400 dollar tax credit thanks to your lord and savior Barack Hussein Maobama so what are you complaining about. Now go home before he changes his mind and be glad that he gave you that much, ungrateful peon.

123tim
04-16-2009, 07:08 AM
I wonder who the guy (in the white hat) at 0:55 was? This is where the man being interviewed said "could you stop this Sir?"

Seems strange that you would interrupt someone being interviewed.

Seems like he wanted to stop the point being made. Maybe it wasn't him but someone else in the crowd interrupting.

max
04-16-2009, 07:38 AM
angry dolt: Lincoln advocated that we have liberty and that the government should not take our money.

People really need to nail down their talking points before speaking on CNN. The well meaning dolts need to stick to the 2 billion dollars just added to the national credit card and how it will have to be repaid by our children.

Keep it simple. When an amateur starts vaguely quoting Lincoln he's gonna make us look bad

acptulsa
04-16-2009, 07:45 AM
People really need to nail down their talking points before speaking on CNN. The well meaning dolts need to stick to the 2 billion dollars just added to the national credit card and how it will have to be repaid by our children.

Keep it simple. When an amateur starts vaguely quoting Lincoln he's gonna make us look bad

Not that this helps. I had mine nailed down, and Fox 23 left them all on the proverbial cutting room floor.

LibForestPaul
04-16-2009, 07:52 AM
Do you really believ if he "nailed it" it would have been aired?

Guy in the white hat probably telling him don't waste your time, its all BS :)