PDA

View Full Version : 3 days until the freedom movement is leading the way to Liberty...

free.alive
04-16-2009, 01:42 AM
And those 3 days are:

July 4
Nov 5
Dec 16

Those people who organized the 4/15 tea parties are beginning to organize for the 4th of July. We need to get to know them and help them organize, eventually becoming part of the leadership.

We need to start the viral campaign for Nov. 5 this summer. We need to be creative to think how we can spin the Guy Faulkes story into a more constructive narrative. Otherwise, the point of the event is very clear - throw the bums out!

Next, Dec. 16. Preparations need to be made for the viral campaign to begin on Nov. 6, while the iron is still hot and people have a thirst for political action. The thing is, we should expand on the anti-tax/spending message.

---------------------

Even better, we should dub 4/19 as Secession Day or Sovereign Day and by December 16 have begun the plans for getting these to go viral.

Of course, me not being a a very big fan or protests, I recognize that all these demonstrations are really the mass public face of the real work we need to do - effective political action.

0zzy
04-16-2009, 01:52 AM
agreed,
mainly caused I missed these protest :>.

Revolution0918
04-16-2009, 02:10 AM
agreed...we need to keep this moving....the more protests the more opportunity to get out and inform the stupid neocons on a massive scale...