PDA

View Full Version : Liberal Revolution Anxiety Explained

Shiekyerbooty
04-15-2009, 10:12 PM
Hello Everyone,
I wanted to try and give my thoughts as towards why the Ozombies are still mesmerized by DC and can not wake up. I suppose we can attribute 10% to divide and conquer, many are still stuck in the Democrats are good, Republicans are Bad mindframe - " framed ". I attribute most of it to euphemism, most of these poor souls have been convinced that they are the "more intelligent ","more compassionate " group of humans. They have been convinced that by forcing their values on others, that the world would be a better place, " why can't others care as much as we do ? "
They saw the election of Obama as a chance to right all the wrongs our government has done. Of course they are dupes, and are only being manipulated, but they are wholeheartedly convinced that their way is right. Now they see a Revolution Brewing........and they think to themselves, " Hey ....wait a second, ....We are the revolutionaries.....we are the freedom fighters...what are you guys fighting for...? "
Now then the question becomes........how do we show these morons that they have been dupes all their lives ??

I have some ideas, but I'm going to stop there and await some input...but, you can begin to see what we are up against and the challenge of informing people. Let's strategize, let's get serious, we are at war.... not only with the duped liberals, but with the duped conservatives too. Let's get to work....Let's Make it happen, Help me out here...Let's plan for WAR.

LittleLightShining
04-15-2009, 10:13 PM
I want to hear your ideas.