PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul was mentioned in at least 15 MSM articles today 04/15

Dripping Rain
04-15-2009, 10:10 PM
from giving him credit for the teaparties, to supporting his views about marque and reprisal, to support of his foreign policy etc. this was a big day for the good doc in print media. this week he was probably on 20 different radios not counting the tv appearances. i didnt include the tv interviews or the stories about him or CFl.
which GOP candidate has this much exposure in the MSM or popularity? what happened to the GOP nominee? or guilliani the presumptive nominee? or the millionaire Mitt flip flop romney? lmao
this is the kind of stuff money or fame cant buy. its the grassroots dedication. thanks yall

TER
04-15-2009, 10:21 PM
Well said. This is an example of blowback. This time, to the benefit of the liberty movement.

heavenlyboy34
04-15-2009, 10:26 PM
from giving him credit for the teaparties, to supporting his views about marque and reprisal, to support of his foreign policy etc. this was a big day for the good doc in print media. this week he was probably on 20 different radios not counting the tv appearances. i didnt include the tv interviews or the stories about him or CFl.
which GOP candidate has this much exposure in the MSM or popularity? what happened to the GOP nominee? or guilliani the presumptive nominee? or the millionaire Mitt flip flop romney? lmao
this is the kind of stuff money or fame cant buy. its the grassroots dedication. thanks yall

YAYYYY!!! R3VOLUTION!! :D:cool:

youngbuck
04-15-2009, 10:36 PM
This is an example of blowback. This time, to the benefit of the liberty movement.

That's what I'm talkin about! :D:cool:

torchbearer
04-15-2009, 10:37 PM
yes, indeed.

AuH20
04-15-2009, 10:38 PM
Think about it. When the government is intentionally augmented to superhuman levels and proceeds to steal the bread off your table. Who are you going to call? Ron Paul, of course. This is the perfect environment for the fertilization of minds.

Dripping Rain
04-15-2009, 10:40 PM
Well said. This is an example of blowback. This time, to the benefit of the liberty movement.

thanks ter i agree its BlowBack baby

i predict if Ron Paul announces a 2012 run he will have $10 million in the first week if not on the first day.
I know the good doc is waiting for the right moment to announce but when? please announce Dr Paul.

Dripping Rain
04-15-2009, 10:41 PM
YAYYYY!!! R3VOLUTION!! :D:cool:

yeah baby. r3VOLution with an emphasis on the LOVE part

wooooooooooot

TER
04-15-2009, 10:41 PM
yes, indeed.

Torchbearer! You've re-animated back to your human form! The Revolution has officialy started!!!

Dripping Rain
04-15-2009, 10:42 PM
yes, indeed.

love your new avatar torchie
or shall i say the old one
Badass lololollll

Dripping Rain
04-15-2009, 10:45 PM
think about it. When the government is intentionally augmented to superhuman levels and proceeds to steal the bread off your table. Who are you going to call? Ron paul, of course. This is the perfect environment for the fertilization of minds.

+2012

Dripping Rain
04-15-2009, 10:46 PM
torchbearer! You've re-animated back to your human form! The revolution has officialy started!!!

rofl

torchbearer
04-15-2009, 10:54 PM
Torchbearer! You've re-animated back to your human form! The Revolution has officialy started!!!

Oh yeah, its on. I'm off of my break from activism. Batteries are recharged!
I've started working out to get my body in top form.
Tyranny beware- the sleeping giant has awakened.

RSLudlum
04-15-2009, 11:14 PM
RP tried telling everybody, but as usual, they didn't want to listen. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vftuT9USME#t=11s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ur8F_c5PQg

JeNNiF00F00
04-16-2009, 12:10 AM
I shoulda made a sign that said BLOWBACK! dam

Conza88
04-16-2009, 12:19 AM
What you will now see from the Media (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=177088)

cheapseats
04-16-2009, 12:27 AM
thanks ter i agree its BlowBack baby

i predict if Ron Paul announces a 2012 run he will have $10 million in the first week if not on the first day.
I know the good doc is waiting for the right moment to announce but when? please announce Dr Paul.

I disagree and I'll tell you why, asking only that Ron Paul supporters reflect upon the sincerity rather than the popularity of the opinion.

Ron Paul is not widely popular. He is widely popular by Ron Paul's history, to be sure, but it is imperative to remember that he did not command so much as FIVE PERCENT of the vote -- with JOHN McCAIN and BARACK OBAMA as last men standing.

As much as y'all dig him, there are PLENTY of others who DON'T dig him just as much. He has a grating voice and a paternalistic attitude -- always content to stand by shaking his head knowledgeably about the errors that he just KNOWS Congress is making. He's not a get-in-there-and-throw-elbows-get-er-done kinda guy. Obviously. He has been in Congress for MORE THAN 30 YEARS. One man's trash is another man's treasure. People who DON'T like Ron Paul, and who are suspicious of his more gung-ho supporters, view him a little like some of you view Ralph Nader.

To my way of thinking, ANYONE who has been in Congress for more than 30 years is part of the problem. And would Ted Kennedy kick the bucket, already?

We are talking REVOLUTION. Think generals and warriors. Ron Paul is kind of a pipsqueak, physically. Not only do I think You-not-you can't sell it, I think the CONSTANT association of his name with civil unrest will work against him. People will be sick of him -- another Messiah, HEARD it.

The collection of principles, ethics, emotions, the guts and glory of America is bigger and more important than a Ron Paul presidency. It's principles over personalities, or it's same-old-same-old.

I mean no offense.

Peace.

idiom
04-16-2009, 02:29 AM
Principles come with personalities.

cheapseats
04-16-2009, 02:56 AM
Principles come with personalities.

How so?

Personalities come with or without principles.

Regardless, America elevates personality over principle. America has it ass-backward.