PDA

View Full Version : What can I do from my home?

Kuro Tsuwamono
04-15-2009, 07:44 PM
Hello, my name is Tom Cannon. I am 18 years old and I live in Long Island, New York. I regret that I wasn't able to attend a Tea Party today, but I still wish to help. What could I do from my computer and phone? I already was told to do business cards, but I could use some more. Will someone help?

muzzled dogg
04-15-2009, 08:10 PM
email snail mail fax telephone all local state and federal reps?

Bruno
04-15-2009, 08:11 PM
welcome back! where ya been? :)

torchbearer
04-15-2009, 08:16 PM
stay active on the forum, help with phone calls, emails, etc.

phill4paul
04-15-2009, 08:18 PM
Hello, my name is Tom Cannon. I am 18 years old and I live in Long Island, New York. I regret that I wasn't able to attend a Tea Party today, but I still wish to help. What could I do from my computer and phone? I already was told to do business cards, but I could use some more. Will someone help?

Welcome!
You'll find a lot of information on these forums. As an 18 year old you might find some of the ideas different from what you are use to hearing.
As an 18 year old I consider you an adult. Your old enough to join the military and you are old enough to vote!
The fact that you are on these forums, to me, means that you have a wish to communicate and find greater understanding of the matters at hand.
You will find many thing on these pages. Many that you will agree with. Many that you will vehemently disagree with. Hopefully, you will come to understand that though many of us have disagreements we, in turn, have the same agreements.

The best starter advise I would give:

Find out who your representatives are. Long Island. I would assume New York.
Your Senator and your Congressman on a federal level. Your governor, senators on a state level and your mayor and city council on a local level.

Keep these peoples addresses, phone, fax and web pages on a document for easy access. You will need them!;)

Everyday the latest news will be posted here on the things that matter to you or others. Post something that nobody else has if you do not see it and it mattters to you.

You help us to help you to help ourselves.

Hope to hear more from you!

Kuro Tsuwamono
04-15-2009, 08:51 PM
welcome back! where ya been? :)

I migrated to Youtube's truth movement, where I was surrounded by sheep who are educated about corrupted government, but wouldn't do anything about it.

email snail mail fax telephone all local state and federal reps?

stay active on the forum, help with phone calls, emails, etc.

I'll do those.

Welcome!
You'll find a lot of information on these forums. As an 18 year old you might find some of the ideas different from what you are use to hearing.
As an 18 year old I consider you an adult. Your old enough to join the military and you are old enough to vote!
The fact that you are on these forums, to me, means that you have a wish to communicate and find greater understanding of the matters at hand.
You will find many thing on these pages. Many that you will agree with. Many that you will vehemently disagree with. Hopefully, you will come to understand that though many of us have disagreements we, in turn, have the same agreements.

Thank you. I voted first last election, for Chuck Baldwin. I didn't like Barr very much. And you are correct, I wish to learn things through my involvement with the Ron Paul revolution, make myself into a better person, and teach others about it the best I can.

The best starter advise I would give:

Find out who your representatives are. Long Island. I would assume New York.
Your Senator and your Congressman on a federal level. Your governor, senators on a state level and your mayor and city council on a local level.

Keep these peoples addresses, phone, fax and web pages on a document for easy access. You will need them!;)

Everyday the latest news will be posted here on the things that matter to you or others. Post something that nobody else has if you do not see it and it mattters to you.

You help us to help you to help ourselves.

Hope to hear more from you!

That sounds good, and I'll do just that. :)

===

Does anyonne have any idea how I can help spread the word?