PDA

View Full Version : LGF "exposing" Ron Paul supporters

itshappening
04-15-2009, 07:33 PM
He's not happy that Ron Paul supporters are helping organize the tea parties...

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/

sounds like an obsessive to me?

The funny thing is it is the NEOCONS like Hannity and co who are busy trying to hijack this and push Fair Tax, Perry and the rest of their agendas

torchbearer
04-15-2009, 07:35 PM
I think I sat by this guy at the rally for the republic.

itshappening
04-15-2009, 07:37 PM
I think I sat by this guy at the rally for the republic.

really? what a creep. so he covers us and then complains about us... classy

Dripping Rain
04-15-2009, 07:43 PM
lmao
that guy isnt smearing or complaining or bashing. again this is satire. if youre writing on an anti Ron Paul website you subtly say something without saying it. reverse psychology 101. Satire 101
good job and a nice article. ofcourse he has to word it well since hes on an anti Ron Paul website

itshappening
04-15-2009, 07:45 PM
lmao
that guy isnt smearing or complaining or bashing. again this is satire. if youre writing on an anti Ron Paul website you subtly say something without saying it. reverse psychology 101. Satire 101
good job and a nice article. ofcourse he has to word it well since hes on an anti Ron Paul website

you have to be kidding? read the comments he calls Ron Paul supporters "kooks"

MRoCkEd
04-15-2009, 07:46 PM
This is a neocon site, not satire

angelatc
04-15-2009, 07:49 PM
They're hardcore neocons. They don't believe in the theory of evolution, but they do believe in the power of AIPAC.

LibertyEagle
04-15-2009, 07:56 PM
lmao

Uh, I don't think LGF is satire. Or, at least I know a bunch of R's who don't think so and believe every little thing LGF says. :rolleyes:

Dripping Rain
04-15-2009, 07:58 PM
you have to be kidding? read the comments he calls Ron Paul supporters "kooks"

quite frankly the line between satire and reality is becoming too thin. ive known its a zionist cesspool. i just thought that blogger was using satire. i gave him the benefit of the doubt. now im sure hes a douche bag

itshappening
04-15-2009, 08:01 PM
it is linked to PAJAMAS MEDIA / MALKIN and that crowd, who claim to be for small government but actually support the foreign adventures that got us into this mess

Malkin also wrote a book supporting internment. they hate freedom

Dripping Rain
04-15-2009, 08:01 PM
Uh, I don't think LGF is satire. Or, at least I know a bunch of R's who don't think so and believe every little thing LGF says. :rolleyes:

the rhetoric over there is so crazy youd think youre walking into a satire website at first. I know what that website is. I just gave the blogger the benefit of the doubt. silly me thought he maybe a secret Rpite whos playing them. me was just deluded :(

torchbearer
04-15-2009, 08:13 PM
really? what a creep. so he covers us and then complains about us... classy

he was nice to me, gave me his business card. probably just dishing out the favorite dishes to the people who pay his bills.
he looked something like this:
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb186/Will_Stutler/Pics%20Of%20Me/CRIM0030.jpg?t=1239849722
this isn't a picture of him... but he was a big guy that looked like he spent too much time sitting in front of a computer.

LibertyEagle
04-15-2009, 08:30 PM
the rhetoric over there is so crazy youd think youre walking into a satire website at first. I know what that website is. I just gave the blogger the benefit of the doubt. silly me thought he maybe a secret Rpite whos playing them. me was just deluded :(

I wish it were, but unfortunately I think it's really just that bad. :(