PDA

View Full Version : Tea Bagging...C'mon, Fer Real ?

Shiekyerbooty
04-15-2009, 05:25 PM
I don't know how many times I've heard some liberal talking head murmur " tea bagging ", I'm surprised they don't giggle like Beavis and Butthead after they say it. To tell you the truth, I'm almost embarrassed for these liberals....seriously, is that the best they got ?
To me this looks like fear and desperation on their part, they have no real answer to these Tea Parties so they are trying to marginalize and minimize them, but couldn't they have thought of a better way to do it than with juvenile locker-room humor ?

WE Smell Your Fear, and YES, we are going to Restore the Constitution, One way or Another !!!!!

Beanie_N
04-15-2009, 05:27 PM
Heck yes!

Just drop over and visit the kos kiddies and you will learn your statement is a hundred percent corerect.

anaconda
04-15-2009, 05:48 PM
Well spoken, Shiekyerbooty. Now on to April 25th.

MsDoodahs
04-15-2009, 05:50 PM
I was thinking the very same thing.

:D

paulitics
04-15-2009, 05:55 PM
They lose credibility. I think they are trying desperately to appear cool to a younger audience but it just comes across as creepy, especially Gergen and Cooper laughing while talking about having a hard time talking when they are teabagging each other.

1000-points-of-fright
04-15-2009, 05:55 PM
They're snickering cuz they think we don't know what "tea bagging" is and they do, therefore they're hipper than the square conservatives.

When in reality we know what it means and we use it on purpose. We're telling the government to suck our balls, ie: Fuck Off!

Paulitical Correctness
04-15-2009, 07:56 PM
Liberal musicians' current status I noticed,

Cary Brothers feels sorry for the teabaggers in the rain. i wish i thought they were more than sad pawns of fox news and right wing think tanks

and...

the republican party has now made an unmistakable ass of itself and I am loving every minute of it.

the news broke this week that my boy Barack has been operating a Gitmo-style prison of his own and invoking state secrets in what some are calling a Bushy manner - they could be POUNDING on obama in the press for this but instead they're TEABAGGING.

oh my.

I love Obama, I think there are some things he's doing that need to be explained before he starts looking like a hypocrite, but I just can't help but laugh at what the republicans are focusing their energy on these days.

clusterfuck.

JK/SEA
04-15-2009, 08:13 PM
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”

teabagging is now a sexual joke?...geez..how old are these people?

Kludge
04-15-2009, 08:13 PM
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”

Then you get assassinated.

torchbearer
04-15-2009, 08:19 PM
Then you get assassinated.

get them before they get you.
I'm not angry.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2101/2231288897_d64a470cde_o.gif

Mandrik
04-15-2009, 08:23 PM
The joke is pretty lame, but don't they realize it is better to be the tea bagger than the tea baggie?

Matt Collins
04-15-2009, 10:33 PM
Look up Anderson Cooper mentioning it on CNN recently ha ha ha

cheapseats
04-16-2009, 01:53 AM
Anderson Cooper and Sanjay Gupta both seem gay to me.

Ditto, Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel.

Ditto, George Bush and Karl Rove.

In my considered opinion, closet-but-nevertheless-rampant homosexuality is one of the most closely guarded scandals of the cesspool that is our nation's capitol.

Kuro Tsuwamono
04-16-2009, 03:05 AM
Someone needs to draw a picture of some balls in Cooper's mouth, because we really showed those Republicrats today.

Objectivist
04-16-2009, 03:26 AM
I don't know how many times I've heard some liberal talking head murmur " tea bagging ", I'm surprised they don't giggle like Beavis and Butthead after they say it. To tell you the truth, I'm almost embarrassed for these liberals....seriously, is that the best they got ?
To me this looks like fear and desperation on their part, they have no real answer to these Tea Parties so they are trying to marginalize and minimize them, but couldn't they have thought of a better way to do it than with juvenile locker-room humor ?

WE Smell Your Fear, and YES, we are going to Restore the Constitution, One way or Another !!!!!

It's better than what they have to do....... Douche Bagging!

angelatc
04-16-2009, 05:15 AM
I was thinking the very same thing.

:D

Being progressive means you never have to grow up.

Matt Collins
04-16-2009, 09:37 AM
Anderson Cooper and Sanjay Gupta both seem gay to me.Yeah, notice how they are smiling when Cooper says "It's hard to talk when you're teabagging" :rolleyes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I64Ed5iLu4M

Kraig
04-16-2009, 09:40 AM
They called it a "tea bagging party" on the local rock radio here. They were pretty much making fun of the whole thing without being too blatant. They make fun of everything though, they don't have a real opinion on much of anything besides sex.

acptulsa
04-16-2009, 09:44 AM
You missed the new step in the old dance...

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you,

then they try to take over your movement,

then you win.”

Bill M DC
04-16-2009, 09:55 AM
Someone tea bagged the White House. They threw a box of tea over the fence which had to be disarmed with a robotic device. Subsequently the park containing the tea party was closed.

anaconda
04-16-2009, 11:53 AM
The joke is pretty lame, but don't they realize it is better to be the tea bagger than the tea baggie?

Let the free market decide..

acptulsa
04-16-2009, 11:58 AM
Someone tea bagged the White House. They threw a box of tea over the fence which had to be disarmed with a robotic device. Subsequently the park containing the tea party was closed.

I'm sure they were relieved to finally have an excuse. That said, how do you 'disarm' a tea bag? Decaffeinate it?

jclay2
04-16-2009, 12:01 PM
I went to a tea party yesterday and was unfortunate to catch the liberal talk shows who were criticizing them. Ed Schultz, Tom Heartman, and Ron Reagan would just play a clip of an extremist neocon who couldn't answer the simplest of questions and say that one person represented the entire tea parties. I even heard ed schultz say that the tea parties were unamerican. Seriously, WTF!

Paulitician
04-16-2009, 02:18 PM
I went to a tea party yesterday and was unfortunate to catch the liberal talk shows who were criticizing them. Ed Schultz, Tom Heartman, and Ron Reagan would just play a clip of an extremist neocon who couldn't answer the simplest of questions and say that one person represented the entire tea parties. I even heard ed schultz say that the tea parties were unamerican. Seriously, WTF!
Libs playing the "unamerican" card. Fucking pathetic. They're turing into neo-cons now.

I didn't attend a tea party/protest, don't care about them, but the tea bagging "joke" is really desperate and lame. It was unfunny to begin with, I'm not exactly sure why people (idiot dems for the most part), keep repeating it millions of times.

angelatc
04-16-2009, 02:34 PM
Libs playing the "unamerican" card. Fucking pathetic. They're turing into neo-cons now.

I didn't attend a tea party/protest, don't care about them, but the tea bagging "joke" is really desperate and lame. It was unfunny to begin with, I'm not exactly sure why people (idiot dems for the most part), keep repeating it millions of times.

But on the bright side, we don't have to listen to Ru Paul comments much these days....

kahless
04-16-2009, 02:39 PM
MSNBC had the most inflammatory prime time coverage against the Tea parties. Olbermann in particular was the most insulting to the Tea party attendees. It was the most distasteful and hateful coverage that I have ever seen on a news network.

I just cannot believe we have people in this forum that support that clown when he is so over the top against all our beliefs. To him were all just a bunch of backward toothless rednecks that do not have a clue.