PDA

View Full Version : Tea Party - I was threatened with arrest, for correcting the speaker on Reagan :D

RonPaulVolunteer
04-15-2009, 03:45 PM
I attended the Denver Tea Party. Some moron got the mic and started verbally masturbating over Reagan. I could not believe it. So I decided a short history lesson was in order, and being that the place was sadly 99% Republican luvos, some older guy call a State Trooper over. My buddies told me, and I confronted the trooper asking if he came over for me. He told me I was not allowed to interrupt the speaker and "I'm giving you just one warning." I literally laughed in his face and said, "There's 10,000 civil libertarians here, I'd like to see you try." He shadowed me for 10 minutes, talked over his radio and then left. Oh dear... LOL...

Crazy crazy crazy... I mean, I laugh about it, but talk about POLICE STATE.

0zzy
04-15-2009, 03:47 PM
oh geez.
i need a drink

Zera
04-15-2009, 03:50 PM
Ronald Reagan seems to be all Republicans ever fap to. I dunno why... I guess it's when the start of the neocon movement was happening.

Calvin Coolidge was 10000x better, because he actually stuck to his policies and did them.

LibertyEagle
04-15-2009, 03:59 PM
Ronald Reagan seems to be all Republicans ever fap to. I dunno why... I guess it's when the start of the neocon movement was happening.

Calvin Coolidge was 10000x better, because he actually stuck to his policies and did them.

Because he TALKED a good game. Remember that Ron Paul has a huge supporter of his, early on.

Zera
04-15-2009, 04:04 PM
Because he TALKED a good game. Remember that Ron Paul has a huge supporter of his, early on.

Did they not realize he did terrible shit after eight years?

Oh wait, we're talking about neocons here.

Revolution0918
04-15-2009, 04:06 PM
How was the Denver Tea Party? I had class and couldnt make it sadly....wondering how the turnout was

No1ButPaul08
04-15-2009, 04:09 PM

Cavuto was interviewing Michael Reagan and the tag at the bottom was Tea Party Protesters Honor Tax-Cutter Ronald Reagan.

I didn't realize one could cut taxes while doubling the size of government. Reagan was quite the magician.

devil21
04-15-2009, 04:19 PM
That cop really must have forgotten where he was if he thought his empty threats would shut you up. Seems he has forgotten about the 1st Amendment as well. Is it wishful thinking that maybe some of the cops in attendance at the Tea Parties got a little wake up call and a lesson on the Constitution?

MsDoodahs
04-15-2009, 04:22 PM
I confronted the trooper asking if he came over for me. He told me I was not allowed to interrupt the speaker and "I'm giving you just one warning." I literally laughed in his face and said, "There's 10,000 civil libertarians here, I'd like to see you try."

In that moment, did you not feel absolutely WONDERFUL?

Love this, thank you for sharing.

dr. hfn
04-15-2009, 05:15 PM
fuk the police!

He Who Pawns
04-15-2009, 05:16 PM
Good job, RPVolunteer.

micahnelson
04-15-2009, 05:19 PM
Reagan changed his tune when his VP's Friend's son tried to kill him.

dannno
04-15-2009, 05:19 PM
fuk the police!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xDGCNwhlbQ

angelatc
04-15-2009, 06:42 PM

Were you alive when he was President? Looking back, while he was no Ron Paul, he was no Carter, and he did jump start our economy. As long as people are warm and fed, they're pretty complacent.