PDA

View Full Version : Robert Gibbs - WH Press Sec'y - ELITIST SCUM

MsDoodahs
04-15-2009, 03:42 PM
As I was flipping channels looking to see if there was more coverage anywhere, I landed on MSNBC.

One of the Obamabots (otherwise known as MSNBC news anchors) is interviewing Gibbs. I gathered that they were talking about the tea parties.

Gibbs said something to the effect of, "I doubt there were any $250K plus earners out at there today" big grin.

What an elitist piece of shit he is.

kathy88
04-15-2009, 03:44 PM
You have got to be kidding? WHAT AN ASS HAT.

0zzy
04-15-2009, 03:46 PM
*swoosh*
does he not understand anything?

dannno
04-15-2009, 03:47 PM
I think he's trying to say that all the people protesting high taxes just had their taxes lowered. I don't think he "gets it".

Zera
04-15-2009, 04:02 PM
They're discussing in terms of how people are saving. While they may be paying less annually, tax money is still getting wasted. But it goes beyond that anyway... I thought the point of these was to be against the fed.

Kludge
04-15-2009, 04:06 PM
Apparently, delightful ACORN sillies was counter-protesting with ridiculous tuxedo costumes and signs reading nonsense.

http://img.wonkette.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/wtf08.jpg

HOLLYWOOD
04-15-2009, 07:16 PM
Ms...

I have a VERY BIG surprise for you! You will have to wait for my Uploads and posts.

I am Exhausted with 2 hours sleep in the last 36... But HELL it's WELL WORTH IT!!!

more to follow, very soon

As I was flipping channels looking to see if there was more coverage anywhere, I landed on MSNBC.

One of the Obamabots (otherwise known as MSNBC news anchors) is interviewing Gibbs. I gathered that they were talking about the tea parties.

Gibbs said something to the effect of, "I doubt there were any $250K plus earners out at there today" big grin.

What an elitist piece of shit he is.

MsDoodahs
04-15-2009, 07:20 PM
Looking forward to it, Hollywood!

Bruno
04-15-2009, 07:24 PM
Gibbs was also laughing at a reporters question how the Obama essentially raised taxes on everyone who smokes, those Obama said a person making less than $250,000 wouldn't pay a single cent more in taxes.

"That's their choice to smoke. I'm sure there are many of them out at the tea parties right now, maybe having an extra smoke in the rain.." or something like that.

ass-hat indeed

powerofreason
04-15-2009, 07:38 PM
Apparently, delightful ACORN sillies was counter-protesting with ridiculous tuxedo costumes and signs reading nonsense.

http://img.wonkette.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/wtf08.jpg

Thats sad but also pretty funny at the same time, you gotta admit lol.

HOLLYWOOD
04-15-2009, 08:30 PM
Looking forward to it, Hollywood!

Hee Hee... On National Television
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/mzcmdr/April15thTEAParty105.jpg

MsDoodahs
04-15-2009, 08:36 PM
:D

Thanks for that one!

It amazes me that the Obama crew is so ignorant that they don't realize crap like what that PoS Gibbs did just shows what elitist scum they all truly are.

Then again, it's probably best if they continue putting out smirking elitists whose idiotic statements reveal that they all think they are oh so much better than the rest of America.

;)