PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching San Antonio on Beck?

MsDoodahs
04-15-2009, 02:40 PM
I saw one HR 1207 sign, and one Ron Paul sign, an Atlas is Shrugging sign...

multiple gasden flags....goliad flag (right arm with blood dripping and a sickle? Remember, I'm not orignailly from here....lol)

MsDoodahs
04-15-2009, 02:49 PM
Okay, a guy just was live on the air on Beck - and he was talking about HR 1207 - and he said something like "America, turn off the mainstream media, use the internet, there is a LOT more news that what you're being told."

:eek:

I was PRAYING he'd say 'go to RON PAUL FORUMS DOT COM' but ... he didn't.

0zzy
04-15-2009, 02:54 PM
JEES
IM SO PISSED
I CANT GO TO ANY
DAMN
IT
F
X
SDTFGDSGDSGDScgyjk

MsDoodahs
04-15-2009, 02:56 PM
Now you know how I felt for pretty much the entire Ron Paul campaign. :mad:

When Acptulsa said to me earlier, you must have gotten a lot out of your system yesterday....um....YES I DID.

I cannot TELL you how totally CATHARTIC it was to holler - and I DO MEAN HOLLER AS IN AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS - at a neocon congresscritter, live and in person.

My throat is still sore today. :o

eta: The FUNNIEST and BESTEST thing of all? All those neocon leaning older folks that got my flyer about 1207 yesterday in Brenham - they stood there looking at me with blank looks as I hollered "twelve oh seven - audit the fed" and they were not thrilled that I went after McCaul the way I did (I was not threatening but I meant to be heard and I was)...anyways...all those folks had not even HEARD of 1207. And they're sitting in front of their televisions watching Beck and WHAT DO THEY SEE?

H.R. 1207 advocates all over the tea parties.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

brandon
04-15-2009, 03:01 PM
Damn, it looks beautiful in San Antonio(Especially in HD) . I'm so jealous. It's been 40 degrees and raining hard for 3 straight days here in philly. The rain was so bad today that I didn't even go to the tea party.

Objectivist
04-15-2009, 03:06 PM
I am and I saw the dude mention RPs Bill.

MsDoodahs
04-15-2009, 03:08 PM
Damn, it looks beautiful in San Antonio(Especially in HD) . I'm so jealous. It's been 40 degrees and raining hard for 3 straight days here in philly. The rain was so bad today that I didn't even go to the tea party.

C'mon down! My tomatoes are starting to bloom already. :D

SimpleName
04-15-2009, 10:14 PM
I swear there was a "Beck loves Bois" sign in the audience. I couldn't quite confirm it for myself, but it definitely looked like it. Was it possible it said "Boise"? And if it did, why the hell would it say that. lol. pretty interesting.

hugolp
04-16-2009, 12:10 AM
Penn Jillette discusses Tea Parties and Third Parties with Glenn Beck 04/15/2009 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRU1PZV2uYU&feature=channel_page

Tea Party: Ron Paul HR1207 Supporter on Glenn Beck : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fE0w0iCd1o

nobody's_hero
04-16-2009, 03:01 AM
That HR1207 advocate on Glenn Beck is becoming a grassroots legend, lol.

At least someone knows how to use the media, rather than being used by it.

SWATH
04-16-2009, 06:37 AM
I saw a "Beck for President" sign. I guarantee that person didn't even vote for Ron Paul when they had the chance.

Bern
04-16-2009, 07:11 AM
Tea Party: Ron Paul HR1207 Supporter on Glenn Beck : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fE0w0iCd1o

Sweet. Thanks.

Elwar
04-16-2009, 07:21 AM

I have a house in San Antonio you can buy

$129k 1850 sqft

:)

I left the nice weather in San Antonio for the even nicer weather in Florida.

DAFTEK
04-16-2009, 07:57 AM
I was PRAYING he'd say 'go to RON PAUL FORUMS DOT COM' but ... he didn't.

I would not want him to do that, it is just more food for CNN to say look, see? Fox is just as crazy as RP people! I think Beck is doing a fine job balancing everything and spoon feeding sheep and not scaring them. I stopped being anti Beck because he has a valid point about "IN TIME" & "Spoon Feeding"