PDA

View Full Version : I hope Ron Paul is having FUN

wecandoit
06-01-2007, 12:46 PM
Just thinking of the pressures that he could potentially feel. I wonder if he envisioned
his candiancy taking off like it has when he first decided to announce.

So many people rushing to him, with expectations of him being the savior of the world. All the attacks, all the support from across the whole political spectrum.

The realization that he might really WIN the presidency.

The reality of his congressional seat being vigourosly challenged.

At 71, I hope he is able to take all this in stride, and enjoy the ride. This run for the White House could very well be his political swan song and it wouldn't surprise me if
he doesn't even run for re-election to the house should he not win the GOP nomination.

Enjoy the ride Ron, have fun. You have got a huge amount of support willing to fight along side you.

RonPaul4President
06-01-2007, 01:02 PM
From what I've seen Ron Paul has a very good sense of humor. The fact that he deals with issues head-on, based on nothing but facts and truth, pretty much relieves him from the stress of rumors and misinformation. He has a straightforward no BS approach to everything. 'Stick with the facts and you can't go wrong', seems to be his motto.

As for his competition, I'm sure they are shaking in their l'il bootys.

JoshLowry
06-01-2007, 01:07 PM
I think he is loving it. He's got to feel awesome inside knowing that he is fighting for a just cause.

He's fighting for us. I am so proud of him.

Erazmus
06-01-2007, 02:11 PM
Ron Paul is alone, I think, as far as politicians go. But he certainly isn't alone as far as American supporters are concerned. I think we are watching history in the making. We witnessed it in the first debate where the pundits and the "front runners" were humoring Paul by having him in the debates. And then a giant awakened.

The Japanese Admiral, Isoroku Yamamoto, said it best.

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

In this regard, the sleeping giant is the American people. By allowing this "harmless tier-two" candidate the spotlight, the media propaganda machine and the neo-con establishment unknowingly have wakened the sleeping giant. The people now realize the slow demise and hijacking of the Republican Party, and we're pissed off. It took Ron Paul to wake us up and show us the way back on course. He truly is founding father material, a political icon of our time.