PDA

View Full Version : Outreach: Ron Paul just said: Dont let the Neocons take over the tea parties

Dripping Rain
04-15-2009, 11:47 AM
ok this is a quick recap from the first 5 minutes of freedom watch. Judge Napolitano brought up how the GOP establishment was trying to wrestle the tea party idea from Ron Paul.
Dr Paul said the GOP is trying to hijack the teaparty movement to promote their NEOCON Hawkish agenda. yes he said neocon
heres the video where he says it thanks to chubbies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT-BvWg3e1I&#t=7m45s

fedup100
04-15-2009, 11:49 AM
I told you so people. Thank God he has finally said something.

Now What?

paulitics
04-15-2009, 11:50 AM
Good. About time he made a statement. Now we can get back to growing our movement instead of diluting it.

orafi
04-15-2009, 12:02 PM
digg the tube!

MsDoodahs
04-15-2009, 12:09 PM
What next?

Well, Ron said something about how the neocons have tested the wind and they know which way it is blowing and THAT is why they're trying to latch their talons into the tea parties.

Do you REALLY think that NOW IS THE TIME TO LET UP?

Hell NO.

NOW IS THE TIME TO GET RIGHT IN THEIR FACES!

It works.

NOW IS THE TIME TO PRESS!!!!!!

PRESS!!!!!!

PRESS!!!!!!!

Meatwasp
04-15-2009, 12:13 PM
Good for Ron.

gls
04-15-2009, 12:39 PM
I just got back from the Hartford, CT one. There were about 4000 people there. It seemed to be a pretty 'mainstream' conservative crowd, but I ran into a half-dozen other people also handing out C4L material, so that's good.

One of the speakers said, to a big applause, "Hey homeland security, take a look at all these radical right-wing terrorists!" It's somewhat reassuring that a lot of conservative-minded people who might not agree with us on everything are at least starting to recognize tyranny.

Dripping Rain
04-15-2009, 12:44 PM
what next?

Well, ron said something about how the neocons have tested the wind and they know which way it is blowing and that is why they're trying to latch their talons into the tea parties.

Do you really think that now is the time to let up?

Hell no.

now is the time to get right in their faces!

it works.

Now is the time to press!!!!!!

press!!!!!!

press!!!!!!!

+2012

AutoDas
04-15-2009, 12:48 PM
Is Freedom Watch an online show only?

Reason
04-15-2009, 01:00 PM
CNN is doing a great job of smearing the tea parties as well

RonPaulR3VOLUTION
04-15-2009, 01:02 PM
-deleted-

Dripping Rain
04-15-2009, 01:25 PM
Is Freedom Watch an online show only?

sadly yes. but theyre building up viewers and they need every last viewer. According to mr chubbs who knows the producers if they get a lot of viewers theyll get a tv slot so spread the word about the show thanks

Dripping Rain
04-15-2009, 01:26 PM
thanks MsDoodhas. you are truly AWSOME one of my top 2 most favorite forum moderators :)

itshappening
04-15-2009, 06:22 PM
ok

amy31416
04-15-2009, 06:53 PM
bump for disempowering the neocons!

Ozwest
04-15-2009, 07:02 PM
Invite the Neo-cons, anarchists, mormons, Republicans, Libertarians, Facists, Catholics. Gays.
some really hot Lesbians, Muslims, Orthodox Greeks, my neighbors.

I reckon all these groups are against taxation and into individual liberty.

mconder
04-15-2009, 07:03 PM
He's absolutely right. Just look at the Atlanta/Huckabee crowd sporting all their fair tax signs. Freedom is being high jacked once again.

Objectivist
04-15-2009, 07:07 PM
Didn't happen in Monterey, California. We had about 1000+ show up and it was a mixed bag of Americans, the way it should be. I'm sure if the wind wasn't whipping up 30mph+ gusts we would have had more.

AS a note, no other rally has had a gathering of this size at the Window By The Bay Park in Monterey.

Ozwest
04-15-2009, 07:09 PM
I remember the banter between the Huckabees and the Paulites.

Its not their fault interbreeding was slow on the uptake in certain regions.

Have some respect for the slow-learners.

gls
04-15-2009, 07:23 PM
The overall message coming out of the tea party in Hartford was pretty good, but at points it started to sound a lot like the RNC (specifically the chants of "USA, USA, USA"). I mean, we're here to protest excessive taxation and out of control deficit spending - which if left unchecked WILL lead to an economic catastrophe - and they want to get a 'yay America!' pep rally going. The federal government is something to be FEARED, not revered.

Ozwest
04-15-2009, 07:41 PM
The overall message coming out of the tea party in Hartford was pretty good, but at points it started to sound a lot like the RNC (specifically the chants of "USA, USA, USA"). I mean, we're here to protest excessive taxation and out of control deficit spending - which if left unchecked WILL lead to an economic catastrophe - and they want to get a 'yay America!' pep rally going. The federal government is something to be FEARED, not revered.

That's dissapointing. Reminds me of the treatment Dr. Paul got at the Primaries.

Economic events in the next few months are going to supercede party political gatherings.

People will be "all ears."

tsetsefly
04-15-2009, 08:34 PM
It sickents me to see two face slime bags like Huckabee "promoting" the tea party...

Ridiculous, they hijacked the idea...

Matt Collins
11-11-2009, 05:24 PM
This is worth bumping.

MelissaCato
11-11-2009, 06:18 PM
great video .. wow I kinda think Ron Paul might run for 2012.

:D:D:D:D