PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Tea Party Controversy

ronpaulhawaii
04-15-2009, 11:43 AM
http://indianateaparty.blogspot.com/2009/04/indianapolis-tea-party-organizer-laura.html

On the email list of the John Birch Society, today I published an opinion stating my belief that the MSM and Republican Party are herding well meaning Americans to these Tea Parties in order to distract them from the real place where they have true power to change their government. That place is local and state government.

I stated that the elites controlling our federal government are literally laughing at the peasants in the streets who they are bilking for trillions of our future wealth. These elites are also very relieved that so few people are paying attention to their state and local government. That part is most delightful to them. Their worst nightmare is 50 states with clean accountable governments controlled by The People standing up to the Federal Government.

These elites fear our citizens taking lawful control over our local cities and states.

I suggested that the MSM is leading well-meaning sheep (novice activists waking up) straight into the slaughter by distracting them from the only part of government they can control...that part which is in their own back yards.

For this opinion, I was banned.

Cowlesy
04-15-2009, 11:50 AM
Did you read the comments section?

ronpaulhawaii
04-15-2009, 11:54 AM
Did you read the comments section?

Just did... will change title

acptulsa
04-15-2009, 11:55 AM
Hmmm... Well, one of our best activists here decided to recuse himself in light of the company he'd have had to keep to be a speaker. But that's not stopping us.

MsDoodahs
04-15-2009, 11:58 AM
Nobody stopped me at Brenham yesterday.

Nobody even tried.

Dripping Rain
04-15-2009, 12:06 PM
Nobody stopped me at Brenham yesterday.

Nobody even tried.

who the hell is crazy enough to try and stop MsDoodahs. lolollll
you may ban them from this world for good lololol

angelatc
04-15-2009, 12:48 PM
In Lansing, Michigan, which I'm still a little giddy over, the crowd was sporadically chanting "send her home!" in reference to Gov. Granholm. The focus here was absolutely on state government, although there were some references to DC.