PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC reports BREAKING NEWS: A box of tea bags tossed over

MsDoodahs
04-15-2009, 11:33 AM
WH fence.

So they evacuated.

My apologies but ... this is hilarious to me.

Kotin
04-15-2009, 11:34 AM
ha!

Cowlesy
04-15-2009, 11:37 AM
Awesome!

"ZOMG. GET THE MISSILES. THERE'S A BOX OF LIPTON ON THE LAWN 200YDS FROM THE FRONT DOOR. REPEAT - LIPTON...LIPTON DECAF AT THE FRONT--CONFIRMED THAT IS LIPTON DECAF."

SET DEFCON 2.

newbitech
04-15-2009, 11:37 AM
They need to toss cartons of cigarettes over the damn fence.

silverhandorder
04-15-2009, 11:38 AM
Rofl!

ronpaulhawaii
04-15-2009, 11:38 AM
link? I just see reports of the million teabags thing not having a permit...

acptulsa
04-15-2009, 11:39 AM
Michelle: THE PEASANTS ARE REVOLTING!

Barack: Oh, they aren't so bad. It was Earl Gray...

Cowlesy
04-15-2009, 11:41 AM

seconded...link?

MsDoodahs
04-15-2009, 11:45 AM

Not sure they'll put this on their site - I had it on that station (I'm channel flipping today looking for tea party reports) and happened to see the broadcast interruption for "we have breaking news from the White House" so I listened.

And they actually went to a WH reporter BY PHONE who confirmed that there was an evacuation because someone threw what was THOUGHT TO BE a box of tea bags over the fence.

on the desk were I think Contessa Brewer and some black guy that I have seen on morning joe tubes, don't know his name, sorry.

Crash Martinez
04-15-2009, 11:45 AM
it's mentioned here (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30227452/). Big deal.

I can't believe people are gonna not dump the tea in protest to the government because the same government is not granting them a permit to do it.

Yeah... it's a good thing King George issued permits for the original Tea Party, or none of us would be here today, right?

newbitech
04-15-2009, 11:46 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30227452/

At the Lafayette Square protest, someone reportedly threw a box of tea bags over a White House fence, forcing the Secret Service to briefly evacuate the North Lawn area.

Johnnybags
04-15-2009, 11:47 AM
Remember when they ran from a single engine plane that drifted into the airspace? More were injured running like cowards rather than just stay in the buildings. Washington is paranoid. They should be they ruined the country.

MsDoodahs
04-15-2009, 11:49 AM
Remember when they ran from a single engine plane that drifted into the airspace? More were injured running like cowards rather than just stay in the buildings. Washington is paranoid. They should be they ruined the country.

That was what the report brought to my mind as well.

They're all extremely paranoid.

Really sad.

ronpaulhawaii
04-15-2009, 11:49 AM

Thank you

acptulsa
04-15-2009, 11:51 AM

And if we could just make everyone see what we know and what they (obviously) know, they'd have reason to be that paranoid! And that's why they call us terrorists--we scare them, and we should.

We're closer to victory than many of you guys know. Closer than I've ever seen. The worst thing that can happen to us now is, they convert the anger into support for some new American Che Guevara/Fidel Castro. That's what we must prevent.

Yeah... it's a good thing King George issued permits for the original Tea Party, or none of us would be here today, right?

This is the funniest thing I've seen posted on here today, but I still can't laugh. Beautiful irony. Well done.

Cowlesy
04-15-2009, 11:57 AM

Newt Gingrich and Dick Armey are saying they're using this to reignite the GOP...the bringing back of the Reagan Coalition.

http://waynefontes.com/facepalm.jpeg

AdamT
04-15-2009, 11:58 AM
Evacuate over a box of teabags? These criminals are so paranoid of us.

orafi
04-15-2009, 12:02 PM

dude. they just don't like anything that's not koolaid.

do they have koolaid tea? thatd be perfect.

acptulsa
04-15-2009, 12:06 PM
Newt Gingrich and Dick Armey are saying they're using this to reignite the GOP...the bringing back of the Reagan Coalition.

That third leg of the Reagan Coalition was imperialistic warhawks. If the newt and the prick think they can reconcile them and us, in the light of Reagan's record and this current ongoing fiasco in the Middle East, then I want some of what they're smoking!

mczerone
04-15-2009, 12:10 PM
They need to toss cartons of cigarettes over the damn fence.

Even bags of loose tobacco.

newbitech
04-15-2009, 12:17 PM
Even bags of loose tobacco.

this full of crap lying ass Obama talking about how he already cut taxes for 95% of American families is pissing me right the hell off.

Does these elitist expect me to buy that load of malarkey?

95%? Really? We have 15% unemployment so tell me how that withholding reduction small as it is helps out those people? Is he seriously trying to say that the 15% of people who are unemployed is the same as the other 5% that didn't get a fake ass tax cut?

Cigarette tax went way the hell up. You know damn good and well that more than 5% of people smoke damn cigarettes. Lying piece of shit obama.

Matt Collins
04-15-2009, 12:20 PM
Well maybe this should be done once a day. Perhaps it'll keep anything from getting done in the White House.

acptulsa
04-15-2009, 12:22 PM
95%? Really? We have 15% unemployment so tell me how that withholding reduction small as it is helps out those people? Is he seriously trying to say that the 15% of people who are unemployed is the same as the other 5% that didn't get a fake ass tax cut?

Inflation reduced the real value of the dollars they were required to pay. In the current doublespeak, that's a tax cut.

tmosley
04-15-2009, 12:34 PM

To be fair, it was a box of GUNPOWDER Green tea.

The DEADLIEST TEA KNOWN TO MAN.

angelatc
04-15-2009, 12:40 PM
WH fence.

So they evacuated.

My apologies but ... this is hilarious to me.

Right wing terrorists. Be afraid.

angelatc
04-15-2009, 12:42 PM
seconded...link?

I can vouch - I saw it too. They said they sent out robots to examine it.

Mu husband said he likes the idea of leaving strange boxes of teabags around, to tie up resources.

acptulsa
04-15-2009, 12:45 PM
I can vouch - I saw it too. They said they sent out robots to examine it.

Well, that's just dumb. A robot can't tell a camomile from Lipton. Wouldn't care if it had caffeine in it or not, or was best served hot or cold even.

pacelli
04-15-2009, 12:50 PM
"We have a million tea bags here, and we don't have a place to put them because it's not on our permit," said Rebecca Wales, lead organizer of D.C. Tea Party.

Hey, why bring the fuckin' tea bags if you still believe in a permit?

newbitech
04-15-2009, 12:53 PM
Hey, why bring the fuckin' tea bags if you still believe in a permit?

its a dam crying shame isn't it?

Stary Hickory
04-15-2009, 01:04 PM
Sweet I love this, we need more and more events like this

torchbearer
04-15-2009, 01:17 PM
Sweet I love this, we need more and more events like this

daily.