PDA

View Full Version : Wow.......

Revolution0918
04-15-2009, 10:43 AM
I mean its bad enough that Fox stole our tea party ideas and turned it into a Republican party....but i turn on the t.v. and now their interviewing people at the Tea Partys.....These people have absolutely no clue on what there even standing out there for....they just interviewed 2 kids that looked like they were 15 who said they didnt want to pay more taxes....the kids are 15! they were on Spring Break out there! They have ruined the legitamacy of these things which were started for liberty, not to bash the dems

sevin
04-15-2009, 10:50 AM
:(

Cowlesy
04-15-2009, 10:51 AM
Hopefully local stations where we have lots of supporters will get the real story.

National news fails at pretty much ever getting the real story.

acptulsa
04-15-2009, 10:51 AM
"There is one thing in common with all revolutions (in fact, they are pretty much like wars in that respect), nobody ever knows what they are fighting about."--Will Rogers

As was pointed out in another thread, they won't be going out of their way to point their cameras at anyone who actually makes sense.

Revolution0918
04-15-2009, 10:54 AM
LOL! They were just panning the crowd....as they moved over to the left, a huge RON PAUL sign was there and they stopped and turned the other way...i absouletly fucking hate FOX .....

Cowlesy
04-15-2009, 11:08 AM
LOL! They were just panning the crowd....as they moved over to the left, a huge RON PAUL sign was there and they stopped and turned the other way...i absouletly fucking hate FOX .....

Hah --- The message to the camera folks must have been, "This must be about the GOP, not the Ron Paul supporters who primed the entire protest movement".

Cowlesy
04-15-2009, 11:11 AM
In our dreams, people yield themselves with perfect docility to our molding hands. The present education conventions of intellectual and character education fade from their minds, and, unhampered by tradition, we work our own good will upon a grateful and responsive folk. We shall not try to make these people, or any of their children, into philosophers, or men of science. We have not to raise up from them authors, educators, poets or men of letters. We shall not search for great artists, painters, musicians nor lawyers, doctors, preachers, politicians, statesmen -- of whom we have an ample supply. The task is simple. We will organize children and teach them in a perfect way the things their fathers and mothers are doing in an imperfect way. - John D. Rockefeller Sr.

As long as you control the message, getting the people to see and think what you want is easy.

ronpaulhawaii
04-15-2009, 11:14 AM
The reason I started walking / riding / etc. was because I was watching my MU members in HI lament on the corrupt MSM and becoming demoralized/distracted. F*CK THE MSM!!!

Don't we all know the MSM is against liberty?

Is the efforts we are putting in designed to get our message into the MSM? (good luck with that) Or are we having success "one mind at a time" and this is a good chance to talk to our neighbors "face to face"?

Work Hard, Make Friends, DARE TO WIN!!!

Revolution0918
04-15-2009, 11:19 AM
OMG......as soon as people start chanting USA USA USA.....i want to blow my head off.....these people are rediculous

pcosmar
04-15-2009, 11:34 AM
Hah --- The message to the camera folks must have been, "This must be about the GOP, not the Ron Paul supporters who primed the entire protest movement".

Good bet.
They have done it before.
http://politicalinquirer.com/2007/10/29/fox-news-caught-censoring-ron-paul-in-republican-debate/

Someone has managed to post a video clip of cameramen or directors of the news program or both at FOX talking before a Republican debate in September. The man directing the cameramen said specifically not to capture Ron Paul supporters in the crowd. Strange, eh?
I was there and saw this same guy with a mike and camera man at Ron Paul's arrival. There was no coverage of it on the news.

ronpaulhawaii
04-15-2009, 11:35 AM
OMG......as soon as people start chanting USA USA USA.....i want to blow my head off.....these people are rediculous

I guess it bothered you during Kokesh's speech at the RftR, as well

:rolleyes:

Spike
04-15-2009, 11:40 AM
Have people forgotten that the majority of Americans are idiots? These people elected Bush. --Well, Bush is gone, but these idiots are still in the national eye. Watch them rally around a crass demagogue and these ignorant, christian fascists will just eat up his words.

I'm all for freedom of speech and freedom of association but I won't mind if a few cops get rowdy and bash a few skulls in at these protests....it's not like they'll damage their brains.