PDA

View Full Version : RPF is now MSM NEWS OUTLET:)

speciallyblend
04-14-2009, 07:10 PM
are you guys watching rachel maddow??? wow is all i can say:)

1st night: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLJBcnVbYLY

2nd night: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/#30218165

Jeremy
04-14-2009, 07:13 PM
pick me pick me!!!

MRoCkEd
04-14-2009, 07:13 PM
explain

Jeremy
04-14-2009, 07:14 PM
srsly, whats she saying?

MsDoodahs
04-14-2009, 07:14 PM
Kenny what did she say?

CaseyJones
04-14-2009, 07:15 PM
whats going on kenny?

HOLLYWOOD
04-14-2009, 07:15 PM
YES... who's Stephen Gordon? His hands are shaken holding those 2 tea bags... but the Tax Hike Mike (HUCKLEBERRY) punch was nice.

I don;t like the segration of parties by the left... I know all parties, from all walks, protesting tomorrow.

We are stromger united, but the Steele and the RNC/GOP have to concede to true Republican values and the 3rd parties or it's over for them for years. Unless they just want to puppet to the PACs and donors and attempt to keep their incredibily shrinking political world.

Kludge
04-14-2009, 07:21 PM
Ewwwwe... the loud orange man is on.

zach
04-14-2009, 07:21 PM
don't find me, you paid mouths. :(

homah
04-14-2009, 07:22 PM
explain

speciallyblend
04-14-2009, 07:22 PM
oo god someone please you tube this,but i think everyone is gonna like this interview.

got me excited she came clean and basically clarified the tea party and the real grassroots, thats us:)

speciallyblend
04-14-2009, 07:23 PM
anyone have access to a transcript??? where are the youtubers when you need them????

speciallyblend
04-14-2009, 07:24 PM
whats going on kenny?

basically she explained how the gop is trying to co-op our message and she basically let americans know the ron paul movement is behind the tea party and explained how the gop tried to jump our bandwagon:)

it was really priceless:)

JoshLowry
04-14-2009, 07:24 PM
anyone have access to a transcript??? where are the youtubers when you need them????

Looks like you are the transcript man tonight.

Summary?

speciallyblend
04-14-2009, 07:25 PM
hollywood help me out here ,i am at work :)

MRoCkEd
04-14-2009, 07:26 PM
Was it a repeat of yesterday's segment?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNXuSJwDwco

Conza88
04-14-2009, 07:26 PM
:eek: !

speciallyblend
04-14-2009, 07:27 PM
Was it a repeat of yesterday's segment?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNXuSJwDwco

no, it is a totally new segment:) but they do have folks reading our forums:) when you watch the segment you will know what i mean:)

Dripping Rain
04-14-2009, 07:43 PM
this is why i get a lot of my news from RPFs. keep it up

Cowlesy
04-14-2009, 07:44 PM
Tubes?

RSLudlum
04-14-2009, 07:45 PM
basically she explained how the gop is trying to co-op our message and she basically let americans know the ron paul movement is behind the tea party and explained how the gop tried to jump our bandwagon:)

it was really priceless:)

Montel Williams brought up the same issue in his interview with RP. He actually gave light to the RP Tea Parties in 2007 and asked RP if he was afraid that the GOP was usinig the event for the wrong reasons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmchZZdz0u4

torchbearer
04-14-2009, 07:46 PM
this is why i get a lot of my news from RPFs. keep it up

I seriously use this forum as a news aggregate. I get news here before any other sources pick it up.
This place keeps me inform.

Cowlesy
04-14-2009, 07:47 PM
Good for Rachel Maddow. Glenn Beck (on my DVR right now) is trying to debunk the people who say "there is no law that says you need to pay income tax", when in reality, THERE IS NO LAW.

zach
04-14-2009, 07:55 PM
Ok, tube. I change my mind. :)

ronpaulhawaii
04-14-2009, 07:58 PM
Youuuuutuuuuuuuuuuube!!!!

:d

Conza88
04-14-2009, 08:06 PM
Tubes?

http://vivirlatino.com/i/2008/04/i-m-in-ur-internet-cloging-ur-tubes.jpg

AdamT
04-14-2009, 08:07 PM
tube pls

speciallyblend
04-14-2009, 08:08 PM
ok folks rachel maddow show reruns at 9pm colorado. I am at work someone has to you tube this:)??? or 11pm eastern!

Zera
04-14-2009, 08:23 PM
I think her show reruns after Olbermann's rerun, or 11 PM EST.

speciallyblend
04-14-2009, 08:29 PM
I think her show reruns after Olbermann's rerun, or 11 PM EST.

yep yep, youtubers get your act together:)

Dripping Rain
04-14-2009, 08:32 PM
this is very dissapointing. I remember in the past it took youtubers on rpfs less than an hour to have any video up. is it time for me to get a tivo?

RSLudlum
04-14-2009, 08:33 PM
ok folks rachel maddow show reruns at 9pm colorado. I am at work someone has to you tube this:)??? or 11pm eastern!

What part of the show is the segment in? 1st half or 2nd half? I don't want to have to sit through 40minutes of PMSNBC for a 5minute clip. ;)

nayjevin
04-14-2009, 08:33 PM
BLIP.TV or VIMEO or FACEBOOK or PERSONAL HOSTING PLZ!!!!

speciallyblend
04-14-2009, 08:34 PM
this is very dissapointing. I remember in the past it took youtubers on rpfs less than an hour to have any video up. is it time for me to get a tivo?

well let them slide this time, everyone is getting ready for the tea party tomorrow!!

hopefully someone comes thru in the next hr when it runs again:)

speciallyblend
04-14-2009, 08:35 PM
What part of the show is the segment in? 1st half or 2nd half? I don't want to have to sit through 40minutes of PMSNBC for a 5minute clip. ;)

2nd half of course, to make you watch the show:)

Uriel999
04-14-2009, 08:38 PM
Good for Rachel Maddow. Glenn Beck (on my DVR right now) is trying to debunk the people who say "there is no law that says you need to pay income tax", when in reality, THERE IS NO LAW.

Yeah but they back up their opinion really well with better guns and more soldiers than I have in my army...Oh wait...damn't I don't have an army. ;)

I know right!

RSLudlum
04-14-2009, 08:40 PM
2nd half of course, to make you watch the show:)

Thanks ;) I just caught Obama explaining 'fractional reserve banking' quite well: "$1 in a bank can turn into $9". Unbeknown to most americans though, he's encouraging inflation through and through with this statement.

Obama translated: Mo money, mo money, more!!!!

UnReconstructed
04-14-2009, 08:40 PM
I'd do it if I knew how

JVParkour
04-14-2009, 08:45 PM
I just watched Howard Dean call the tea parties "those tea bag people"...and things like "tea bag group". They just refused to help Americans connect the dots between those tea bag people thingys and the Boston Tea Party... Wow. Pitiful.

MsDoodahs
04-14-2009, 08:54 PM
Okay, it's reairing now, and they're in commercial, the story is next up, supposedly.

angelatc
04-14-2009, 08:55 PM
are you guys watching rachel maddow??? wow is all i can say:)

I'd rather eat glass.

HOLLYWOOD
04-14-2009, 08:56 PM
hollywood help me out here ,i am at work :)

Sorry we were finishing the POSTERS and I was getting my 5ft x 8ft Revolutionary flag and 9ft pole readied for tomorrow.

I've gotta get a SVHS cable to transfer my TIVO to the PCs.

Yeah, MADDOW made good over her circus stunt yesterday with that Cynical COX.

Typical GOP bashing, making fun of R Whip Eric Cantor...

Biden's Fiscal bitch now on deck... Jared Bernstein is Puking his BS of the ORACLE's bandwagon crap, just like her previous guest. Spend, Spend, Stimulate, slander, spend. Damn same Lip service as every other lefty, more regulation and NEW financial policies.

We have our Sovereignty as the TEA PARTY originators...

JVParkour
04-14-2009, 08:56 PM
Man. Watching 10 minutes of this crap makes me furiously mad. Biden's economic advisor Jared Bernstein, just said prices and economic systems dont self regulate if you leave them alone. Geez... Makes me even more determined to get into politics, to change this crap.

angelatc
04-14-2009, 08:59 PM
I just watched Howard Dean call the tea parties "those tea bag people"...and things like "tea bag group". They just refused to help Americans connect the dots between those tea bag people thingys and the Boston Tea Party... Wow. Pitiful.

Have you seen them take the position that it's stupid for us to co-opt the Tea Party, because we simply don't understand that the original event was actually a protest of a tax cut?

Diana
04-14-2009, 09:02 PM
You can also just watch it at the msnbc website if you want.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/#30218198

Rangeley
04-14-2009, 09:03 PM
Thank goodness.

JVParkour
04-14-2009, 09:07 PM
Yea! or is it "the Republicans trying to run off with the Libertarians ideas" QUOTE! Yay!

MsDoodahs
04-14-2009, 09:08 PM
Poor guy's hands are shaking...lol

Dripping Rain
04-14-2009, 09:09 PM

and the prize goes to?
DIANA!
best post of the day Award
thank you
http://www.p-s-l.com/news/daily_post_award.jpg

speciallyblend
04-14-2009, 09:14 PM
Poor guy's hands are shaking...lol

he was a lil nervous but he got the points across ,so i give him a A or b+.

I thought it went well, the gop better wake up soon or they will kill themselves off!

we just have to weather the storm and pick up the pieces after the failed gop house of cards comes down!

torchbearer
04-14-2009, 09:16 PM
how does allen keyes treat his daughter? what is gordon talking about?

MsDoodahs
04-14-2009, 09:18 PM
he was a lil nervous but he got the points across ,so i give him a A or b+.

Yep, he did a fine job, actually.

I thought it went well, the gop better wake up soon or they will kill themselves off!

we just have to weather the storm and pick up the pieces after the failed gop house of cards comes down!

That's the plan. :D

Dripping Rain
04-14-2009, 09:19 PM

i think if i remember right. Keyes publicly came out and disowned his daughter. im not sure what the deal was? wether she became a lesbian or was it that she denounced catholicism i cant remember. i hope someone here can remind us torchy i just cant seem to remember though

Zera

He apparently threw her out of his house and cut financial aid to her when she came out as being a lesbian.

speciallyblend

i do not know but rachel seemed to know? hmmmmmm gonna find out once it slows at work.

this was good coverage lets the masses know we ron paul supporters are still around and the gop is desperate!

the gop can only adopt our message once we know they are truly converted.

We must send a message to the gop, we will not except any of their fake cookie cutter candidates.

speciallyblend
04-14-2009, 09:21 PM
He apparently threw her out of his house and cut financial aid to her when she came out as being a lesbian.

ouch well now i know.
as they say in the video games , we just gave the gop a uppercut to the chin and tomorrow we make sure we keep the fight up.

We republicans need to keep calling these corrupt republicans out and failed gop leadership out.

don't you love how they keep calling us libertarians, ERRRRR i am a registered Republican dammit!!

LibertyEagle
04-14-2009, 09:22 PM

Would someone please pull this off into a Youtube? The Tea vs. Tea video, that is.

axiomata
04-14-2009, 09:25 PM
Bad enough that it convinced me to vote for Obama for Illinois Senator in 2004.

speciallyblend
04-14-2009, 09:26 PM
We need more coverage like rachel just gave us. can we flower bomb her:)

if we can get this coverage at least 2-4 times a month, then we are in the game:)

Rachel Maddow please keep spreading our message:)

MsDoodahs
04-14-2009, 09:28 PM
We need more coverage like rachel just gave us. can we flower bomb her:)

Eeeeu - no.

Valli6
04-14-2009, 09:30 PM
...The Tea vs. Tea video, that is.
It should really be called Tea vs. Koolaid.

Revolution0918
04-14-2009, 09:35 PM
i would rather kill myself then waste money on rachel maddows commy ass

speciallyblend
04-14-2009, 09:44 PM
i would rather kill myself then waste money on rachel maddows commy ass

well she does a better job helping spread our messages then the rest of the douchebags!

Brian4Liberty
04-14-2009, 09:52 PM
well she does a better job helping spread our messages then the rest of the douchebags!

It's a hit piece. Divide and conquer. Take the wind out of the sails. Piss off all sides in an attempt to reduce participation.

Sure, Maddow has some good segments (and she is the left wing media darling right now), but why celebrate a hit piece on something we support?

speciallyblend
04-14-2009, 09:56 PM
It's a hit piece. Divide and conquer. Take the wind out of the sails. Piss off all sides in an attempt to reduce participation.

Sure, Maddow has some good segments (and she is the left wing media darling right now), but why celebrate a hit piece on something we support?

i disagree,actually they just informed americans. that we are republicans and libertarians fighting the gop

better then nothing , we must be doing something right or we the grassroots wouldn't be on tv and fighting the old guard corrupt gop

I am glad they seperated us. we do not want to be related to hannity or beck or oreilly or rush or the current gop leaders,sure let them agree with us,but the last thing we need is them to represent our message. would be like having bush campaign for ron paul nonsense. the old gaurd gop leaders and the hannitys have lost all credibility with the average and republican voter!!

Roxi
04-14-2009, 10:05 PM
kenny, she only did that piece today because she got so many calls and emails about it, shes trying to grab ratings from us, and it worked..

go check out some of her other shows before you consider spending any money on flowers for her

THESE PEOPLE KNOW HOW WE WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diana
04-14-2009, 10:05 PM
and the prize goes to?
DIANA!
best post of the day Award
thank you

:D You're welcome!

jake
04-14-2009, 10:06 PM
i disagree,actually they just informed americans. that we are republicans and libertarians fighting the gop

better then nothing , we must be doing something right or we the grassroots wouldn't be on tv and fighting the old guard corrupt gop

I am glad they seperated us. we do not want to be related to hannity or beck or oreilly or rush or the current gop leaders,sure let them agree with us,but the last thing we need is them to represent our message. would be like having bush campaign for ron paul nonsense. the old gaurd gop leaders and the hannitys have lost all credibility with the average and republican voter!!

agree. this needs to be the GOP revolution, the old becomes new again..

Chieftain1776
04-14-2009, 10:07 PM
I don't know whot to make of Stephen Gordon who brought teabags to the show and referenced them a lot even though Maddow & Co have been making fun of it mercilessly and Ana Marie Cox did give libertarians props for knowing what tea bagging was the night before :rolleyes:

Oh and to those who realized it late like me. Apparently THERE ARE TWO CONSECUTIVE SHOWS. Can the ORIGINAL POSTER please edit thier OP and add the links? Thanks.

1st night: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLJBcnVbYLY

2nd night: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/#30218165

Brian4Liberty

Unfortunately, the Hannity Republicans are a much bigger group than the Ron Paul Republicans. MSNBC is attacking the bigger potential group that might attend the Tea Parties (or support them or view them favorably).

You average Republican doesn't know anything about Ron Paul's position except for the fact that Hannity, Guiliani and all the other war mongers told them that Ron Paul should be criticized, attacked or laughed at. They don't want to be associated with anything Ron Paul, and that includes the Tea Parties, if they can be convinced that it is a Ron Paul event.

speciallyblend
kenny, she only did that piece today because she got so many calls and emails about it, shes trying to grab ratings from us, and it worked..

go check out some of her other shows before you consider spending any money on flowers for her

THESE PEOPLE KNOW HOW WE WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hear you;) but hey if our message helps rating then viola;)

speciallyblend
04-14-2009, 10:11 PM
Unfortunately, the Hannity Republicans are a much bigger group than the Ron Paul Republicans. MSNBC is attacking the bigger potential group that might attend the Tea Parties (or support them or view them favorably).

You average Republican doesn't know anything about Ron Paul's position except for the fact that Hannity, Guiliani and all the other war mongers told them that Ron Paul should be criticized, attacked or laughed at. They don't want to be associated with anything Ron Paul, and that includes the Tea Parties, if they can be convinced that it is a Ron Paul event.

well im going to denver tomorrow so i will let you know what is going down on the streets;) remind you we had a large showing at our own colorado gop convention and a large amount of folks outside the republican party loves ron paul to:)

so lets wait and see what happens in denver colorado before we make any judgements!!

ps our colorado convention was all about ron paul except for our cogop forcing mcuseless down our throats and using unethical and possibly illegal tactics.

should be interesting tomorrow here:)

BenIsForRon
04-14-2009, 10:57 PM
but they do have folks reading our forums:) when you watch the segment you will know what i mean:)

How so? I didn't hear anything that would make me think that

torchbearer
04-14-2009, 11:00 PM
How so? I didn't hear anything that would make me think that

the graphic/poster with the screw above hannity was first posted here.

Athan
04-14-2009, 11:20 PM
Journalism simply degraded to this point where we are more informed than they are and they can't contain and sugar coat the news.

Flirple
04-15-2009, 12:04 AM
It should really be called Tea vs. Koolaid.

I think you're on to something...

acptulsa
04-15-2009, 06:02 AM
Journalism simply degraded to this point where we are more informed than they are and they can't contain and sugar coat the news.

Thus the plan to nationalize the 'net under the guise of providing broadband to the poor.

MsDoodahs
04-15-2009, 06:48 AM

That is why I did not refer to Dr. Paul on my flyer, or include links to CFL on it, either.

My goal was to get the crowd to actually READ the thing - not instantly dismiss it as soon as they saw "Ron Paul."

McCaul said 1207 is a good bill introduced by Congressman Ron Paul.

The crowd had seen what the bill would accomplish and evidently, the liked it, since they clapped when McCaul said he had instructed his office to get him on as co-sponsor.

I honestly don't know - if I had included Ron's name on the flyer - if we would have achieved the same result. And that is precisely BECAUSE of the GOP SNAKES like Hannity et al and their relentless attacks on the good doctor during the campaign.

acptulsa
04-15-2009, 06:57 AM
I honestly don't know - if I had included Ron's name on the flyer - if we would have achieved the same result. And that is precisely BECAUSE of the GOP SNAKES like Hannity et al and their relentless attacks on the good doctor during the campaign.

Yeah, I've got mixed feelings about it. There was that knee jerk reaction, but I think it's fading. The more the MSM lies--obvious, baldfaced lies--and propagandizes against the founding principles of this nation, the more people wake up and those people then realize that Ron Paul was belittled for no good reason. They get a taste of the red pill and Paul goes from kook to principled victim in about six seconds flat.

That's why I love the uses some of the more talented video makers are making of World War II-era U.S. propaganda films. It lets people see just how completely on its head current propaganda is, and that's especially useful for shocking the older folks out of their reverie. If we can get to the point that our tea parties are filled with grandparents on walkers out screaming with us, well, that would be a pretty big deal--and hard for anyone but the lying MSM to ignore.

angelatc
04-15-2009, 07:17 AM

That's the whole thing. I can't even watch television any more, because opinion and slant are far more integral to getting ratings than the simple truths.