PDA

View Full Version : A Message To The Revolution: The Easiest Way To Destroy A Movement Is To Become It

ronpaulbillboards
04-14-2009, 05:53 PM
New article I wrote about the history of the Tea Parties and the recent hijacking.

http://justgetthere.us/blog/archives/A-Message-To-The-Revolution-The-Easiest-Way-To-Destroy-A-Movement-Is-To-Become-It.html

I guess you could say that the media's new catch phrase these days is Tea Party. A couple of years ago, this tradition was reborn by a nationwide grassroots movement of non-partisan freedom lovers, who are seeking a return to the Constitutional roots of this nation.

Harold

sevin
04-14-2009, 07:04 PM
Good article. Thanks for sharing!

fedup100
04-14-2009, 07:30 PM
I guess we were a bigger threat than we knew. I betcha RP really won New Hampshire, this is bigt.

ronpaulbillboards
04-16-2009, 12:26 PM
I covered the Tea Party Takeover in san Antonio with the Beck and the Shill World Order.

I'm going through videos and working on an article about the total dumbed down nature of this event. Highlights.

Rick Santelli is the GRANDFATHER of the Tea Party movement! Organizers said this!

Glen Beck is the NEW Thomas Paine! Again spouted by the Organizers

No substance from any speakers, no mention of history of the IRS, IRS "no law issue", private non-federal reserve. Nothing just USA! USA! USA! rah rah rah. I mean a lady sat up there and read us the history of the battle for Alamo! She didn't tie it to anything! What does that have to do with anything. They talked about anything but issues, bills, both parties being corrupt, how to take action.

Reagan shirts everywhere!?

Totally stuck in the left-right paradigm with no mention that Bush was doing the same thing as far as the economy and bailouts.

The jewel.

There was this guy standing there in the middle of San Antonio with a sign saying "Save White America" with his phone number on it. I interviewed this guy and asked him if he was paid to come here. The whole time he had a smirk on his face and didn't strike me as a true racist because he had his chance to spout his position and it was very weak. He was shaking the whole time.

When I walked up to him the first thing he said was are you with the media? Then as he gave me a business card he just blurted out "You wanna know about Alex Jones or something"

Just strange because he just loudly said Alex Jones for no reason. So I play dumb and ask him what he's about. He says he talks about the NWO and international bankers, then later in the talk he's like he promotes race mixing and that is the problem with him.

Preliminary it looks like either this guy was paid, delusional or was pushed by a handler to do this in order to discredit the movement and link the Tea Parties and protesting the government to a white racist extremist.

This comes on the heels of the media trying to link Alex to the Phili shooter who killed the 3 cops and also the new DHS reports about the Obama presidency creating right wing extremist.

It was like a sideshow, nobody was buying it. People were taking pictures with the racist like he was Neanderthal. He had this goofy grin the whole time and when I confronted him on the issues eventually he just walked off because he had no answers.

I said, what does the Fed, IRS, wars for empire have to do with race? He was dumbfounded and just kept bringing up race mixing, then said that the bankers and NWO watns us to mix races and come together so they can control us.

That is totally a 180 from the truth. I explained to him that their modus operandi is to divide and conquer and keep us arguing about race, abortion, republican or democrat, less feeling taste great. Then they can push there agenda because we are divided on petty small issues and not working together on the larger issues that affects us all. Then they can keep moving their agenda forward, if we came together on these issues that are strangling all of us then the NWO loses.

So I pointed out that he is falling right into the trap of the NWO bankers that you claim to be traitors. You are helping their cause by doing what you're doing, you are mislead.

He had no answers for none of this. And for someone to have enough gumption and come to this event with this sign with a phone number he was weak. I was waiting for him to call me a N word, which I wouldn't care, I wanted him to act like the rascist as he is trying to portray. He didn't.

This is why I believe he was a working plant to demonize the movement or he was an unknowingly pawn used by some handler in this group he is a part of.

The audio of the video of this exchange is hard to hear do to the large sound system in the background blaring a speech in the background.

I have to do some editing and upload it and write a transcript of the exchange with the time stamps so people can pay attention at certain points of the vid.

Just crazy.

I was able to pass out a couple hundred Freedom to Fascism and Obama Deception with CFL fliers so hopefully I unlocked some minds.

More to come

Harold

heavenlyboy34
04-16-2009, 01:58 PM
Thank you very much, Harold! You're awesome! :D ~hugs~