PDA

View Full Version : Hannity just said Ron Paul was right.

EndTheFed
04-14-2009, 12:43 PM
He just said the snowball thing was funny in retrospect and RP is/was right on spending and financial issues

He is defending RP supporters the we are not terrorist.. :)

angelatc
04-14-2009, 12:44 PM
Whatever. When he endorses a candidate we can believe in I'll care what he has to say.

Cowlesy
04-14-2009, 12:44 PM
His staff must be reading the board today and see that people are going to be hollaring if he's a douchebag tomorrow.

EDIT: And no shit Hannity. Of course Ron Paul was right. Wake up you dumbass.

Kludge
04-14-2009, 12:45 PM
Was he the one who had snowballs thrown at him by d-bags?

UtahApocalypse
04-14-2009, 12:46 PM
Monday Morning QB'a win the game, and hindsight is 20/20

sluggo
Hannity is a Libertarian!

Johnnybags
irrelevant

His show blows and Beck will beat him senseless in the ratings so he is throwing a bone.

EndTheFed
04-14-2009, 12:47 PM
His staff must be reading the board today and see that people are going to be hollaring if he's a douchebag tomorrow.

Man you reallywant to win people over dont you...

Do you think that when people are coming arounds you should shove there face in it and shout Hmmm I told you so....

That is soooo childish and will only push people away...

Maverick
04-14-2009, 12:48 PM
When Hannity speaks favorably of us, it demonizes us to all the people who hate Hannity. Which is a whole lot of people.

EndTheFed
04-14-2009, 12:50 PM
When Hannity speaks favorably of us, it demonizes us to all the people who hate Hannity. Which is a whole lot of people.

Probably a lot less then you think... you surround yourself with people who live in this world...

Rangeley
04-14-2009, 12:51 PM
The biggest threat to this movement is neoconservatives admitting we were right and they were wrong. Frankly, our only solution is to come up with a less compelling, incorrect message and run with it.

dannno

You were there :confused:

;)

acptulsa
Hannity is hoping to stick a pacifier in our mouths. Nothing more. If he says something worth booing, I say boo.

EndTheFed
04-14-2009, 12:53 PM
The biggest threat to this movement is neoconservatives admitting we were right and they were wrong. Frankly, our only solution is to come up with a less compelling, incorrect message and run with it.

Completely in-coherant

Kludge
04-14-2009, 12:54 PM
Completely in-coherant

(I think he was being sarcastic ;))

pcosmar
04-14-2009, 12:54 PM

Not sure.
I was under the impression that he was running from Angry Americans, and hid behind a woman when some threw snowballs.
Being a Yooper, I am familiar with snowballs. Snowballs are quite common, and non lethal. ;)

EndTheFed
04-14-2009, 12:56 PM
(I think he was being sarcastic ;))

needs to work on his sarcasim :)

RonPaulFanInGA
04-14-2009, 12:56 PM
The snowball thing was funny. They didn't hurt him or anything.

Kludge
04-14-2009, 12:57 PM
Not sure.
I was under the impression that he was running from Angry Americans, and hid behind a woman when some threw snowballs.
Being a Yooper, I am familiar with snowballs. Snowballs are quite common, and non lethal. ;)

I'm familiar with ice balls :eek:

EndTheFed
04-14-2009, 12:58 PM

No it did not hurt him... or the girl .... he even just said in retrospect it was kinda funny...

Yep your right the only thing it hurt was the RP movement....

Hurt it realllllll bad..

Johnnybags

is happy to send your kids into the fire but ran from snowballs like a Frenchman does from a capgun. How many gears in French Tank? 1. reverse

fletcher

No, he was the d-bag that had snowballs thrown at him.

slacker921
04-14-2009, 12:59 PM
I'll forgive him when I hear him say the War on Terror was a scam.. until then he's just a part of the war party (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBIN5kYCPOA).

Matt Collins
04-14-2009, 01:00 PM
I think he is just trying to stop people from tea bagging him tomorrow.

Cowlesy
04-14-2009, 01:03 PM
Man you reallywant to win people over dont you...

Do you think that when people are coming arounds you should shove there face in it and shout Hmmm I told you so....

That is soooo childish and will only push people away...

This is an internet messageboard, and one day Hannity likes Ron Paul supporters, the next day he doesn't---it's a never-ending whirling-dervish of soundbytes with or without context.

Throwing teabags or snowballs at a talk-radio host is "childish". Booing him when he says some baloney at a Tea Party protest is not childish in my view --- you have to hold these people to what they say. If he talks anti-fed, anti-tax, I would certainly applaud him for it.

Actions speak louder than words, and words (in my view) speak louder than internet messageboard posts.

If he goes off the rails tomorrow into some Bush apology/it's 9/11's fault BS, people should hold him accountable.

Rangeley
04-14-2009, 01:07 PM
If he talks anti-fed, anti-tax, I would certainly applaud him for it.

If he goes off the rails tomorrow into some Bush apology/it's 9/11's fault BS, people should hold him accountable.
Exactly. Plus, people tend to like approval, and one would think for those in the media it would especially be the case. If we don't give people credit where credit is due, they probably won't try to seek our approval anymore, and then thats one less venue that could be helping us get exposure and change minds.

EndTheFed
04-14-2009, 01:23 PM
This is an internet messageboard, and one day Hannity likes Ron Paul supporters, the next day he doesn't---it's a never-ending whirling-dervish of soundbytes with or without context.

Throwing teabags or snowballs at a talk-radio host is "childish". Booing him when he says some baloney at a Tea Party protest is not childish in my view --- you have to hold these people to what they say. If he talks anti-fed, anti-tax, I would certainly applaud him for it.

Actions speak louder than words, and words (in my view) speak louder than internet messageboard posts.

If you will notice... the ONLY things that I am responding to is doing STUPID things that get us bad press.... I am not asking ANYONE to do things against their principles including Booing....

I am ONLY saying to NOT do things that makes people stay away and not listen to the message...

I DO NOT agree with everything RP does BUT I am only asking that you (at least most of you) Dont do anything RP would not do...

Mani
04-14-2009, 01:26 PM
If you will notice... the ONLY things that I am responding to is doing STUPID things that get us bad press.... I am not asking ANYONE to do things against their principles including Booing....

I am ONLY saying to NOT do things that makes people stay away and not listen to the message...

I DO NOT agree with everything RP does BUT I am only asking that you (at least most of you) Dont do anything RP would notdo...

YOu mean, WWRPD?

Time to break out the bracelets...

acptulsa
04-14-2009, 01:29 PM
I prefer heckling to booing. Wish I could be there. Can't wait to see what gets said here tomorrow... *evil grin*

orafi
04-14-2009, 01:38 PM

Ron Paul became right when Hannity allowed him to be right. Fool.

EndTheFed
04-14-2009, 01:39 PM
Ron Paul became right when Hannity allowed him to be right. Fool.

Huh?

Kludge
04-14-2009, 01:52 PM
Huh?

More sarcasm (reference to 1984's "those who control the past control the present", I believe).

He Who Pawns
04-14-2009, 02:34 PM
I heard this. It was at the very top of the first hour. He defended Ron Paul supporters several times and said he thought the snowball incident was funny in hindsight. (Which, by the way, is always the smartest way to handle something like this. Dr Paul should take notes, with respect to "Bruno".)

Anyway, what I found hilarious is that Hannity finally admitted, in his own words, that he "was chased" through the streets of New Hampshire by RP supporters. :) Those were his exact words, "I got chased...." Before, he tried to deny it.

He said that his staff warned him not to go outside because "There are 300 Ron Paul supporters out there." But he says he "bravely" went outside anyway. The female with him in the video was "Alicia," who is some kind of staffer/mistress at his radio show.

Anyway, Hannity went on a long rant about the 10th Amendment, which makes me really want to call in and grill him on the federal war on drugs. If you asked Shamnity point blank to tell you where in the Constitution the federal government is granted authority to conduct this war on drugs, I bet my last dollar he would not be able to do it. I'm actually beginning to think that, like Beck, Hannity could be "turned" on the drug issue.

Does anyone know where Mark Levin is on the federal drug war? I can't image a Constitutional "expert" like Levin being for the federal drug war.

purplechoe
04-14-2009, 02:41 PM
Does anyone know where Mark Levin is on the federal drug war? I can't image a Constitutional "expert" like Levin being for the federal drug war.

Yeah, and Obama was a Constitutional teacher...

"expert"? maybe on how to avoid the damn thing. Where in the Constitution does it give the president the authority to declare war again?

EndTheFed
04-14-2009, 02:44 PM
More sarcasm (reference to 1984's "those who control the past control the present", I believe).

Oh... I See.... as I said need some work on sarcasim.. :)

He Who Pawns
04-14-2009, 02:50 PM
has anyone ever confronted Hannity on the 10th Amendment as it relates to the war on drugs?

i've tried to get through to his show many times, but never succeeded.

speciallyblend
04-14-2009, 02:55 PM

that is what i thought! hopefully we are wrong.

RevolutionSD
04-14-2009, 05:04 PM
We won him over! Hannity is now a libertarian! Praise be to Hannity and all that he says! I'm ready to be HANNITIZED, are you?

RevolutionSD
04-14-2009, 05:05 PM
has anyone ever confronted Hannity on the 10th Amendment as it relates to the war on drugs?

i've tried to get through to his show many times, but never succeeded.

Well he screens his callers of course. You have to either agree with him or represent the controlled opposition democrat talking point.

He Who Pawns
04-14-2009, 05:14 PM
Well he screens his callers of course. You have to either agree with him or represent the controlled opposition democrat talking point.

yeah, that's what i fear. he doesn't like to be questioned FROM THE RIGHT of his own position. he prefers to have on dittoheads or flaming idiot lefties.

Stoli
04-14-2009, 05:35 PM
Hannity is a shitbag

Chieftain1776
04-14-2009, 08:47 PM
We won him over! Hannity is now a libertarian! Praise be to Hannity and all that he says! I'm ready to be HANNITIZED, are you?

I think I've figured it out. Hannity read NYT Bestseller Meltdown by Thomas Woods. He also may have read Revolution by Ron Paul. As a said in another post (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=2076045&postcount=12) This is how change happens: when the old way fails the defeated have to find out what went wrong. That's happening now. Call it co-opting, taking our ideas etc.

Roxi
04-14-2009, 09:52 PM
when will you figure out that hannity, beck, and ALL of them, are the means to keeping the status quo... until people get pissed off and realize there is only ONE party, nothing will happen, it will just be fighting over left wing vs. right wing... these idiots are the way to keep that going... they are only trying to convince people that FOX news gets it... that they are on the side of liberty....

these people aren't effing libertarians, they are not conservatives, THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT WHO IS SIGNING THEIR PAYCHECKS,

Jace
04-14-2009, 10:32 PM

EndTheFed
04-14-2009, 10:51 PM
Hannity is a shitbag

A very influential shitbag...

Athan
04-14-2009, 11:05 PM
Hannity is trying to catch the "Me-too" train which has finally left the station about a year after our Victory train.

Bman
04-14-2009, 11:14 PM
Even though we seem to have a common point with certain TV entities at the moment.

One fact remains. They are a bunch of shills until they prove otherwise. That means doing the right thing when in power. And I certainly have no reason to ever listen to anyone these people want in power...

Well unless they start pushing Ron for 2012. Which would make me highly skeptical, except for Ron's stellar voting record.

anaconda
04-15-2009, 12:14 AM
Don't buy into it. Hannity has been and always will be the enemy. He called Ron Paul an "idiot" on his radio show.

Conza88
04-15-2009, 12:30 AM
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r235/tonygspot_photo/hannity_nazi.jpg

Join The Paul Side
04-15-2009, 12:41 AM

Yeah but a lot of people like him also. We can inform his audience. :cool:

hotbrownsauce
04-15-2009, 02:09 AM

This is why I don't have a "Ron Paul Forum" bumper sticker and why I don't advertise this site.

hotbrownsauce
04-15-2009, 02:10 AM
Can we get a YouTube or a script? Thanks you Ron Paul techies!!!!

purplechoe
04-15-2009, 02:14 AM
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r235/tonygspot_photo/hannity_nazi.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_sW1yGcIz0

:D

purplechoe
04-15-2009, 02:19 AM
here's a short version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pOFGkrHoVQ

hotbrownsauce
04-15-2009, 02:26 AM
here's a short version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pOFGkrHoVQ

I've always wondered what that movie is (even though the subtitles are fake), I never asked anyone... can someone tell me? Thanks!

purplechoe
04-15-2009, 02:33 AM
I've always wondered what that movie is (even though the subtitles are fake), I never asked anyone... can someone tell me? Thanks!

Downfall (2004)

http://www.amazon.com/Downfall-Bruno-Ganz/dp/B0009RCPUC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1239786064&sr=1-1

speciallyblend
04-15-2009, 04:58 AM
This is why I don't have a "Ron Paul Forum" bumper sticker and why I don't advertise this site.

this post is why i will put a RPF bumper sticker and advertise this site as much as possible:) thanks

josh and bryan where is my stickers:)

Ozwest
04-15-2009, 05:35 AM
Send Hannity to Australia.

We could use him for shark-bait.

Ron Paul supporter ---

tron paul
04-16-2009, 01:56 PM
People can change, especially in extreme circumstances.

Why not trust, but verify, that Hannity has seen the error of his Neocon ways and is now open to being a born-again conservative? Why be all Old Testament (angry, unforgiving) when we have the option of letting Hannity use his influence to help grow the rEVOLution?

BTW, the funniest part of the snowball fiasco was when the RP mob first spotted him, and someone shouted "Hey! It's Sean Hannity! GET HIM!!!"

How can anyone look back and not laugh about such a classic moment?

Anti Federalist
04-16-2009, 02:36 PM

Lulz...without sarcasm, it seems that way sometimes.

Cleaner44
04-16-2009, 02:56 PM
Better late than never for the idiot Hannity to realize Ron Paul was right. The amazing thing is that ANYONE looks to this bozo as a conservative leader.

Why even listen to a guy that finally figures out the Ron Paul is right 2 years late?

Cleaner44
04-16-2009, 02:57 PM
What's next? Redstate.com endorses Ron Paul?

paulitics
04-16-2009, 03:09 PM
What's next? Redstate.com endorses Ron Paul?

Haha.... or George Bush. Who knows, maybe Ron will get invited to the Bohemian grove this year.

BeFranklin
04-16-2009, 04:12 PM
He just said the snowball thing was funny in retrospect and RP is/was right on spending and financial issues

He is defending RP supporters the we are not terrorist.. :)

Thats good to know for next winter ;) You have a youtube source for this?

tremendoustie
04-16-2009, 04:50 PM
That's nice, in all sincerity -- I'm glad he's saying something good.

But get back to me when he starts supporting non interventionism, an end to the war on drugs, and an end to, or at least an audit of, the Fed Reserve.

RP Supporter
04-16-2009, 05:00 PM
He did say a few nights ago to Dobson that “I’m not the biggest fan of Ron Paul but labeling anyone who has a bummer sticker on the back of their car supporting him a terrorist is unnerving.” Or something to that effect. In any case, I still find him very grating. I think its his ego that does it to me.

Conza88
04-16-2009, 06:11 PM
Hannity: "Protestors are fed up with high taxes, deficits, AND CUTS IN DEFENSE"

Derek Johnson
04-21-2009, 06:33 PM
I got Mark Levin tonight, I got the closet big-empire USA good. I'll post a link to the audio later.

This time I didn't even have to drop RP, he did it for me, taunting and all. It was great.

Derek

pacelli
04-21-2009, 06:44 PM
I got Mark Levin tonight, I got the closet big-empire USA good. I'll post a link to the audio later.

This time I didn't even have to drop RP, he did it for me, taunting and all. It was great.

Derek

Haha Derek I always look forward to your calls!!!!!!

dr. hfn
04-21-2009, 08:17 PM
use the media, but be wary at the same time. we must use them before they use us. it's an abusive relationship

MelissaCato
04-21-2009, 08:48 PM
When is Freedom Watch gonna be on tee vee ? Freedom Watch alone will rank all the other MSM cable time slots. And they know it... this is America right ? DUH !!! LMAO

max
04-21-2009, 08:52 PM
Haha Derek I always look forward to your calls!!!!!!

That was you?..."Ludwig Von Moron?"....LOL

I was gonna post about it then I saw your post....To bad he wouldn't let you speak...but he did mention Ron Paul (Ron Paul nuts)...

I was on Scarborough myself a few weeks back

Derek Johnson
04-21-2009, 11:38 PM
YouTube - Mark Levin announces 4-21-09 that Ron Paul is not going to be elected president (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am5OAo4XPqw)

Keep in mind...most of what I said was into the phone was overdubbed, volumed down or delayed out. The puppet master has to pull the curtain back from Toto.

Look guys, I don't know much, and Levin is a smart guy...but a fraud, a poser, a bully, and worse, a liar. But I've read my fair share of Von Mises etc....and Mark can't handle it very well when someone pulls the curtain back on his bullshit propoganda act.

Next thing is to read his book, and call him on the contradictions of his views and ideas next to Mises, which he must respect or he has no credibility. Von Moron will be back.