PDA

View Full Version : The Highjacking Of The Tea Parties

RonPaulFanInGA
04-14-2009, 12:25 PM
http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2009/04/the-tea-parties-were-hijacked.html

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/the_daily_dish/2009/04/the-highjacking-of-the-tea-parties.html

GOP stole our idea!

Paulfan05
04-14-2009, 12:26 PM
The GOP always screws us over

Kludge
04-14-2009, 12:31 PM
Good to know we have influence :)

MyLibertyStuff
04-14-2009, 12:35 PM
Im sure me and my friends will be there educating neocons.

If anyone is there with a sign about gay marriage or war, I will for sure be throwing things at that sign until it is destroyed.

RonPaulFanInGA
04-14-2009, 12:37 PM
Hannity has already turned our anti-federal government wasteful spending "tea party" in Atlanta into a Freedom Concert.

Cowlesy
04-14-2009, 12:38 PM
It's all about educating the retards, we just need to outnumber them so that we're the norm and they're the ones playing catch-up.

Kludge
04-14-2009, 12:39 PM
It's all about educating the misguided, we just need to outnumber them so that we're the norm and they're the ones playing catch-up.

Fixed :p

angelatc

If anyone is there with a sign about gay marriage or war, I will for sure be throwing things at that sign until it is destroyed.

So, freedom of speech means you can batter people that you don't agree with? Stay home.

RonPaulFanInGA
It's all about educating the retards, we just need to outnumber them so that we're the norm and they're the ones playing catch-up.

Last tea party the majority was easily Ron Paul supporters. That is going to be hard to do again with Hannity (at least here, maybe not in other places.)

acptulsa
04-14-2009, 12:40 PM
Fixed :p

Redacted by non-mod.

angelatc
04-14-2009, 12:41 PM
Last tea party the majority was easily Ron Paul supporters. That is going to be hard to do again with Hannity (at least here, maybe not in other places.)

Make a concerted effort to boo him when he says things you disagree with. Public opinion can be swayed that easily.

MyLibertyStuff
04-14-2009, 12:43 PM
So, freedom of speech means you can batter people that you don't agree with? Stay home.

it was a joke

Badger Paul
04-14-2009, 12:44 PM
Gentlemen, either we let these people get away with it, or stay and fight to and focus their people's anger to constructive ends like "End the Fed" instead "Bash Obama". Otherwise we will be marginalzied.

It's YOUR Tea Part Goddammit! Stand up and Fight for It!

Zera
04-14-2009, 03:19 PM
I told you guys they'd do this... But oh no, "WE GOT TO GIVE THEM A CHANCE!"

It's like getting raped by a friend, and several months later you allow them back in your house, only to get raped again.

Ok, crappy comparison, but you get the point.

speciallyblend
04-14-2009, 03:22 PM

i hear you , when i go to denver i will be looking for those types!!

speciallyblend
04-14-2009, 03:22 PM
I told you guys they'd do this... But oh no, "WE GOT TO GIVE THEM A CHANCE!"

It's like getting raped by a friend, and several months later you allow them back in your house, only to get raped again.

Ok, crappy comparison, but you get the point.

grab the ky;)

Zera
04-14-2009, 03:26 PM
Could anyone give me a report on the Atlanta tea party tomorrow, and how much of it is Obama and Democrat bashing, versus issues like the fed and big government, our liberties being defaced, etc.?

puppetmaster
04-14-2009, 06:38 PM
MSNBC says its a FOX sponsored event....says everyone is happy about paying taxes and that its about republicans vs democrats