PDA

View Full Version : They're Waking Up!

AuH20
04-14-2009, 12:06 PM
Finally! Drip, drip, drip drip! The tiny drops have started to hit them in the forehead.

Taken from the Hot Air comment section regarding the recent DHS report:

Exactly! In order to move beyond this the right needs to understand the error in support of the creation of Patriot Act and DHS. I fully admit that I was wrong, I was a huge Bush supporter and I regret not having the peripheral vision that I’ve since developed or else I would have seen what a fraudulent man he is.

We are doing almost exactly what Germany did before their metamorphosis into an all out fascist regime. And many like people on this site, including myself, cheered it on when a Republican was in office. I regret my ignorance.

reduen
04-14-2009, 12:22 PM
"Exactly! In order to move beyond this the right needs to understand the error in support of the creation of Patriot Act and DHS. I fully admit that I was wrong, I was a huge Bush supporter and I regret not having the peripheral vision that I’ve since developed or else I would have seen what a fraudulent man he is.

We are doing almost exactly what Germany did before their metamorphosis into an all out fascist regime. And many like people on this site, including myself, cheered it on when a Republican was in office. I regret my ignorance. "

That was me until a couple of years ago!!! :(

angelatc
04-14-2009, 12:22 PM
How hard did the other commenters hammer him?

AuH20
04-14-2009, 12:27 PM
How hard did the other commenters hammer him?

Actually the response wasn't that virulent. Many agreed that the DHS should have never been formed. I was shocked. I guess the realization that they are being locked under the crosshairs of the Patriot Act and the DHS has people reassessing their rationale or lack thereof.

pcosmar
04-14-2009, 12:28 PM
Watch for awhile and see if it gets deleted.

Not a site that I frequent though.

acptulsa
04-14-2009, 12:29 PM
Actually the response wasn't that virulent. Many agreed that the DHS should have never been formed. I was shocked. I guess the realization that they are being locked under the crosshairs of the Patriot Act and the DHS has people reassessing their rationale or lack thereof.

For once their game of one party committing gross excesses, then turning it over to the other party to commit gross excesses, is not going unnoticed. They seem to be getting a little to carried away, don't they?