PDA

View Full Version : Tea Party Request

MiltonF
04-14-2009, 10:24 AM
Hello Friends. I am new. I have been lurking for a long while and figured it was time to play.

I know Glenn Beck isn't a favorite of everyone here. But today but I think he has a very good point. We have to watch how the media is going to spin these tea parties.

Here is what I think we can do. Everybody here who is going to a tea party tomorrow bring a camera. Take as many positive pictures as you can. (young family with signs, business men in suits, etc) The media is going to these events looking for racist signs and other idiots. I know this because it recently happened in Colorado. When BO signed the stimulus here there were a ton of protesters. I was there. Apparently there was one guy who had a Swastika inside an Obama O. Of course he was everywhere in the local news for the next week.

If we have positive pictures we can spread them. Use facebook, myspace, i-report, etc.

Brian4Liberty
04-14-2009, 10:27 AM
Hello Friends. I am new. I have been lurking for a long while and figured it was time to play.

I know Glenn Beck isn't a favorite of everyone here. But today but I think he has a very good point. We have to watch how the media is going to spin these tea parties.

Here is what I think we can do. Everybody here who is going to a tea party tomorrow bring a camera. Take as many positive pictures as you can. (young family with signs, business men in suits, etc) The media is going to these events looking for racist signs and other idiots. I know this because it recently happened in Colorado. When BO signed the stimulus here there were a ton of protesters. I was there. Apparently there was one guy who had a Swastika inside an Obama O. Of course he was everywhere in the local news for the next week.

If we have positive pictures we can spread them. Use facebook, myspace, i-report, etc.

Great idea. And we can also write our own eyewitness reports to go with those pictures.

ronpaulhawaii
04-14-2009, 10:33 AM

Great first post!

Welcome!!!

:)