PDA

View Full Version : Insiders wonder if Obama has "lost it".

Original_Intent
04-14-2009, 06:52 AM
With almost four days passing without a loss of United States sovereignty or a new debasement of the Constitution, many Washington insiders wonder if Barack Obama has "lost it".

"It really seems like he blew his load in the first couple of months" one White House staffer said on condition of anonymity. "Easter weekend really seems to have taken something out of the President."

The President himself fended off questions regarding his dedication to the New World Order. "Such accusations are ludicrous. No president has done more in their entire first term, let alone their first 100 days to merge the United States into the global community."

Defenders of the President agree. "The President has been fighting battles on many fronts. Everyone needs to take a breather." was one typical comment on one of several blogs dedicated to the worship of The One.

"Today is another day," opined another. "Let's see what Tuesday and Wednesday bring before we pay attention to the naysayers."

FrankRep
04-14-2009, 07:37 AM
source?

Original_Intent
04-14-2009, 07:40 AM
source?

Me. :D I was trying to be onionesque, I guess I failed. :(

sevin
04-14-2009, 08:03 AM
haha!

TheTyke
04-14-2009, 08:13 AM
Hehe! Quite enjoyable :)

Stary Hickory
04-14-2009, 08:22 AM
Maybe the Obama administration is realizing that politically it's suicide to continue like this. Democrats are going to lose a great number of seats already, and the number of unconstitutional acts and out of control spending will make Obama an easy target in a presidential election, combined with the fact we will be much much worse off because the bailouts are merely corrupt power grabs.