PDA

View Full Version : Outreach: Ron Paul the Father of the Tea Parties | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC 4-13-2009

qwerty
04-14-2009, 05:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLJBcnVbYLY

DIGG IT! (http://digg.com/political_opinion/Ron_Paul_the_Father_of_the_Tea_Parties)

:cool:

Kludge
04-14-2009, 05:46 AM
"Ron Paul supporters never called it a teabagging, perhaps because they knew how to use urbandictionary.com"

For those unfamiliar with the terminology, the Urban Dictionary has (as always) provided us with a delightful definition...

Tea-Bag (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Tea-Bag)- "Dipping your testicles into the open mouth of another person."

Lulz.

nayjevin
04-14-2009, 05:53 AM
I'm not a fan of spreading this one, it's a hit piece IMO, slights ron paul and the resulting movement several times. gives credit for the name, and that's about it -- then makes watcher think about testes instead of freedom.

also makes it seem like wanting lower taxes is loony. not a good vid to spread, IMO

speciallyblend
04-14-2009, 05:58 AM
"Ron Paul supporters never called it a teabagging, perhaps because they knew how to use urbandictionary.com"

Lulz.

yeah that was my fav ,but rachel maddow was not being honest on her reporting go figure. to me rachel is the only one that has any credibility in msm or at least some left!!!

let the chips fall where they may on april 15th.

i feel like i have to apologize to the world for our gop leadership and blinded republicans(supporting these neo-con lovers).

a sad state of affairs to me!!!

i do not want to be related to fox news or the failed gop or failed republicans.

the reason i feel i must say I'm sorry for these folks. i feel ashamed to admit I'm republican. i feel ashamed for our so called gop leadership.

the gop is a flat out embarrassment on all levels!!!

they are jumping on our bandwagon,but we better make sure folks know we are not them or they will assume we are them. which puts us 20 steps backwards not 2 steps forward!!!

the problem still is the gop brandname. letting our enemies hi-jack our tea party is not going to help the brandname!!

i hope everyone enjoys what fox news brings us!! i hope i am wrong,but i fear i am not!!

qwerty
04-14-2009, 06:00 AM
I'm not a fan of spreading this one, it's a hit piece IMO, slights ron paul and the resulting movement several times. gives credit for the name, and that's about it -- then makes watcher think about testes instead of freedom.

also makes it seem like wanting lower taxes is loony. not a good vid to spread, IMO

I disagree...

:)

speciallyblend
04-14-2009, 06:01 AM

yeah , i guess i will stop watching rachel maddow now,back to my real news (like jon stewart:)(joking kinda of) he has more credibility then all of msm, even if it is comedy. it rings truth unlike msm bs!