PDA

View Full Version : Tea Party Message Should Be "We Won't Pay"

fedup100
04-13-2009, 08:26 PM
That was the message of the first tea Party. These people did not make a jesture or send a weak message, they made it real clear to King George that the party was over and they were willing and did die to make it so.

For those of you who haven't seen it, go to Drudge and please capture it for the future. We are about to have millions of people join or groups. Sorry it had to happen but it had to in order to wake them up.

enjoy..........They added the sympathy part a few minutes later.

http://www.drudgereport.com/

SURGE IN DELINQUENT TAXPAYERS; WASHINGTON VOWS SYMPATHY

torchbearer
04-13-2009, 08:30 PM
Everyone needs to stop paying until the government submits to its masters.

fedup100
04-13-2009, 08:37 PM
We all know that won't happen but it does appear that man many millions will no longer be paying. Now this is going to put a crimp in many folks plans and it will awaken them to the reality of the looting, when the sympathetic robbers take everything they own from them and dump them on the streets, and permanently attach that monkey to their backs.

I see a true tax revolt coming PDQ! :o

torchbearer
04-13-2009, 08:40 PM
We all know that won't happen but it does appear that man many millions will no longer be paying. Now this is going to put a crimp in many folks plans and it will awaken them to the reality of the looting, when the sympathetic robbers take everything they own from them and dump them on the streets, and permanently attach that monkey to their backs.

I see a true tax revolt coming PDQ! :o

All you need is a million to stand up against this shit... and millions more will join.

After enough people do it... it becomes impossible to prosecute them.
How are they going to hunt down a million people?

Andrew-Austin
04-13-2009, 08:47 PM
All you need is a million to stand up against this shit... and millions more will join.

That is when the robots come in...

:eek:

JeNNiF00F00
04-13-2009, 08:52 PM

I don't know but I got a cousin that does this as a JOB and he gets off on it! The way he put it out for me is that they may not get you right away but it could be 10-15 years LATER before they come to get you and when that happens, imagine the fees they set up to drain you dry. I can't believe it I am so disappointed in him. :mad:

torchbearer
04-13-2009, 08:52 PM
That is when the robots come in...

:eek:

Robots. ha.
Did you see what we did to the NPR poll?
Their robots are belong to us.

torchbearer
04-13-2009, 08:53 PM
I don't know but I got a cousin that does this as a JOB and he gets off on it! The way he put it out for me is that they may not get you right away but it could be 10-15 years LATER before they come to get you and when that happens, imagine the fees they set up to drain you dry. I can't believe it I am so disappointed in him. :mad:

I hope he has life insurance... his family is going to need it soon.
wait until he goes by this guys house: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFFm3yEXOok

JeNNiF00F00
04-13-2009, 09:04 PM
I hope he has life insurance... his family is going to need it soon.
wait until he goes by this guys house: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFFm3yEXOok

Walstreetpro2!! I love that guy and I agree with him 100%! The cousin is a cop basically, but they do intelligence on this type shit. I don't think he personally shows up and does any street work. He is the brains though behind parts of the investigation. Its quite bothersome hearing him speak about it. In fact, he gets so charged up bragging about his job I am intimidated to stand up and say something to his face and actually a little paranoid writing this here. He would totally narc me out for anything. I keep a distance. :(

torchbearer
04-13-2009, 09:07 PM
Walstreetpro2!! I love that guy and I agree with him 100%! The cousin is a cop basically, but they do intelligence on this type shit. I don't think he personally shows up and does any street work. He is the brains though behind parts of the investigation. Its quite bothersome hearing him speak about it. In fact, he gets so charged up bragging about his job I am intimidated to stand up and say something to his face and actually a little paranoid writing this here. He would totally narc me out for anything. I keep a distance. :(

If you fear your government, then it must be tyranny.
Maybe you should notify your local committee of safety.

UnReconstructed
04-13-2009, 09:28 PM
Just make sure you have your permits for your republican rallies.

http://anarchyinyourhead.com/comics/2009-04-10-boston_tea_party_permit.png

DamianTV
04-14-2009, 12:16 AM
This pic should go in the bestest picture thread evarr! This is a total keeper!

fedup100
04-14-2009, 10:14 AM
Just make sure you have your permits for your republican rallies.

http://anarchyinyourhead.com/comics/2009-04-10-boston_tea_party_permit.png

WOW! This picture sums up the modern american patriot. :eek::o:(