PDA

View Full Version : HD Patriot daily LIVE News show coming soon

puppetmaster
04-13-2009, 01:05 PM
Hello,
We are a couple of weeks away from launching a real news outlet streaming in HD LIVE on the web. This will be focused on exposing our Government and the people that facilitate this devastation on America. This is going to be a very interactive and exciting news program. We will using guest hosts and will have a dialog with our viewers. The picture quality will be broadcast quality and if we play our cards right the sky is the limit. Please feel free to post or message us with any ideas or let me know if you would like to be a guest host. We will be capable of doing live remotes or you may come to our studios in the beautiful city of Reno Nevada. This show will focus on the liberty movement and expose the corrupt officials in our government.

We have our URL but if anyone has a freedom themed URL for sale let me know.
Thanks,Jim

torchbearer
04-13-2009, 01:21 PM
cool. keep us posted.

AdamT
04-13-2009, 01:26 PM
I would make sure to have a lower bit rate version. My ISP is pathetically slow, so there's no way I could ever watch HD streaming.

puppetmaster
04-13-2009, 01:32 PM
I would make sure to have a lower bit rate version. My ISP is pathetically slow, so there's no way I could ever watch HD streaming.

No worries mate, It automatically adjusts for your settings. The delivery system is a new technology that is awesome. A little spendy but worth it!

pacelli
04-13-2009, 01:48 PM
Is it going to cost anything to watch?

Chase
04-13-2009, 01:57 PM
Penn Jillette might be a good local-ish guest host.

puppetmaster
04-13-2009, 02:01 PM
Is it going to cost anything to watch?

No, not a penny. We feel it is important to get this info out there with a professional look and at no cost to the viewer.

puppetmaster
04-13-2009, 02:03 PM
Penn Jillette might be a good local-ish guest host.

Yes definitely!

Also we want to interview the folks in the trenches....folks like you and I.

pacelli
04-13-2009, 02:41 PM
No, not a penny. We feel it is important to get this info out there with a professional look and at no cost to the viewer.

Thank you, looking forward to watching it.