PDA

View Full Version : The "Why Adam should run..." thread

ronpaulhawaii
04-13-2009, 11:34 AM
Looking to build content for the site...

Adam should run because:

running a fiery candidate will challenge the status quo

JoshLowry
04-13-2009, 12:21 PM
http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/sites/afterdowningstreet.org/files/images/RNC%20Kokesh%20Can%27t%20Win%20An%20Occupation%200 9042008.jpg

Kotin
04-13-2009, 12:24 PM
think about it, he would really shake things up in Congress...

Cowlesy
04-13-2009, 12:24 PM
People are getting more and more desperate for REAL, RADICAL change...change as in back to how we used to do things.

Also, the phrase "say what you mean, and mean what you say" is going to ring much more true when so many people are now listening.

Telling constituents that they're in for rough times and that we can all sack up and get through this thing is much more inspirational and powerful of a message than the typical "I am going to do X, Y and Z for you".

angelatc
04-13-2009, 12:48 PM
People are getting more and more desperate for REAL, RADICAL change...change as in back to how we used to do things.

Also, the phrase "say what you mean, and mean what you say" is going to ring much more true when so many people are now listening.

Telling constituents that they're in for rough times and that we can all sack up and get through this thing is much more inspirational and powerful of a message than the typical "I am going to do X, Y and Z for you".

I hope you're right. It gets discouraging to hear "I'm ready for change!" only to find that it means they're actually only ready for their opposition to change.

AuH20
04-13-2009, 07:04 PM
Goldwater scared the status quo with his straight forward rhetoric. So why not Adam, if he's the real deal? Its not like they're going to treat Adam with kid gloves if he's projects a tone of submissiveness? He has nothing to lose. The press will act like vampires regardless.

nayjevin
04-13-2009, 08:15 PM
* CSPAN"s ratings will triple!
* Exposure for 'the message'
* Keep bad journalists busy trying to denounce him
* People will listen to Adam - he's a great orator and is improving
* Balls to the wall sells

torchbearer
04-13-2009, 08:25 PM
Goldwater scared the status quo with his straight forward rhetoric. So why not Adam, if he's the real deal? Its not like they're going to treat Adam with kid gloves if he's projects a tone of submissiveness? He has nothing to lose. The press will act like vampires regardless.

yup