PDA

View Full Version : A Rally Call To All True Patriots Here! (Not a call to arms...)

reduen
04-13-2009, 09:18 AM
I tell you what, it is a scary day in America when even Shawn Hannity announces to the world on FOX TV that the "Conspiracy Theorists Nuts Were Really Right" indeed!

I do love America and the founding principles of this country and I want my children to grow up in a country where they are free to succeed and fail by their own efforts and the grace of God! (Their Creator for those of you who do not believe as I..)

I want a government who knows that our current foreign policy is unsustainable and actually putting us in more danger than is necessary.

I want a country where my children do not have to worry about being made to go and kill or be killed by other people for the color of their skin and/or religious beliefs! (or any beliefs for that matter…)

I want a government who is held accountable for the things that they do, just like you and I are. They openly and blatantly break the laws of this country and get away with it acting as if they were somehow created better or higher than their constituents while we continue to be treated as if we are guilty until proven innocent...! This is as unjust as it can possibly get.

I want a country where my family and I are able to worship our God in the manner that we are convicted and where those who feel the same can gather together without the fear of persecution to praise and adore Him! Such a country would allow others to do the same, even those who wish to worship nothing…

Is this too much to ask for in the land of the free and home of the brave..? I think not and if you believe the same as I do then let us indeed stand together in a show of unity this April 15th!

Find a Tea Party Gathering near you and bring as much information to wake up those who still do not realize the dangers that we now face in our great country! Sure there are people out there in the world who hate what our government has been doing so much that they lash out at us in any manner that they may. But there is lurking among us a danger far worse than any radical religious group in the Middle East could ever be! It is a government that seems intent on destroying our Constitutional Republic by any means necessary in order to bring about a “one world order” in which we all bow down to international authority! An authority that has absolutely no intention of recognizing our God given Inalienable right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness! (Nor our God for that matter…)

Stand with us Americans, let us show the world that we do not hate them or think that we are better than them and show our government that we no longer accept anything less than a country that truly is the land of the free and the home of the brave once again!