PDA

View Full Version : 60 minutes "Gun Rush" piece tonite after golf

ChooseLiberty
04-12-2009, 04:53 PM
Another look at how the MSM is trying to spin it.
---------------------------------------------------
GUN RUSH - Americans are snapping up guns and ammunition at an increasingly higher rate despite the economic downturn. But as Lesley Stahl reports, the economic downturn, as well as the election of Barack Obama, may be the reason for the run on guns. Shachar Bar-On is the producer.

Cowlesy
04-12-2009, 05:30 PM
it's on now

Cowlesy
04-12-2009, 05:38 PM
WOW is this propaganda or what?!?!?!?

Cowlesy
04-12-2009, 05:39 PM
Oh and now Dianne Feinstein is on.........

Cowlesy
04-12-2009, 05:42 PM
Feinstein says, "I'll pick the time, and the place..." with respect to bringing back the assault weapons ban.

RSLudlum
04-12-2009, 05:59 PM
Oh and now Dianne Feinstein is on.........

LOL..yeah, Mrs. "Concealed Weapons permint" Feinstein is still touting gun control. :rolleyes:

from Feinstein in a Senate hearing on terrorism April 27, 1995

"Because less than twenty years ago I was the target of a terrorist group. It was the New World Liberation Front. They blew up power stations and put a bomb at my home when my husband was dying of cancer. And the bomb didn't detonate. ... I was very lucky. But, I thought of what might have happened. Later the same group shot out all the windows of my home."

"And, I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself because that's what I did. I was trained in firearms. I'd walk to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out, I was going to take them with me."

No1ButPaul08
04-12-2009, 06:06 PM
Please don't remind me of the Masters. I had $10 on Kenny Perry at 75-1 :(:mad:

Cowlesy
04-12-2009, 06:08 PM
LOL..yeah, Mrs. "Concealed Weapons permint" Feinstein is still touting gun control. :rolleyes:

She is so full of shit.

One of the big reasons I can't stand California.

pcosmar
04-12-2009, 06:19 PM
It is an Agenda.
It was the 2 amendment that first got me involved, and searching for my lost rights. my search grew from there.
Ron Paul gave me hope. Sadly recent events have dimmed that hope. :(

bucfish
04-12-2009, 06:31 PM
Yeah I had to turn it

On NBC they have an internet "hit piece" Not so direct but definitely to soften up the "Sheeple"

silverhawks
04-12-2009, 06:50 PM
"Because less than twenty years ago I was the target of a terrorist group. It was the New World Liberation Front. They blew up power stations and put a bomb at my home when my husband was dying of cancer. And the bomb didn't detonate. ... I was very lucky. But, I thought of what might have happened. Later the same group shot out all the windows of my home."

"And, I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself because that's what I did. I was trained in firearms. I'd walk to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out, I was going to take them with me."

Warning: cognitive dissonance at work.

Extremists shot at me with guns, so I need to carry a concealed gun to protect myself, but all guns are evil!

RSLudlum
04-12-2009, 07:12 PM
Yeah I had to turn it

On NBC they have an internet "hit piece" Not so direct but definitely to soften up the "Sheeple"

I had to do the same. My wife was getting annoyed with my snide remarks. ;)

Now I'm watching Bruce Fein's "A Safer, Freer, and Wealthier America" given on April 6 at FFF's Econimic Liberty Lecture series:
http://vimeo.com/user1251030

Warning: cognitive dissonance at work.

Extremists shot at me with guns, so I need to carry a concealed gun to protect myself, but all guns are evil!

Yeah, I noticed that also.

youngbuck
04-12-2009, 07:14 PM
It is an Agenda.
It was the 2 amendment that first got me involved, and searching for my lost rights. my search grew from there.
Ron Paul gave me hope. Sadly recent events have dimmed that hope. :(

Yep, same here.

And I agree about Feinstein and CA, :mad: <barf>

ChooseLiberty
04-12-2009, 08:02 PM
You can watch it here

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4937731n