PDA

View Full Version : North Bay - Napa & Solano Counties

NoxTwilight
09-18-2007, 12:54 PM
Hi All,

Anyone living in the SF Bay Area knows how spread out we are and how much dang traffic there is. We have several Meetup groups (SF, Santa Rosa, Walnut Creek) however none that are really convenient for folks living in Napa and Solano Counties to get to. The more local the group is the better turn out will be.

So those in this area let yourself be counted so we can start getting together!!

jj111
09-18-2007, 11:48 PM
According to Meetup.com

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/cities/us/ca/napa/?from=loc_pick

There are 40 Ron Paul supporters "near Napa" waiting for a Ron Paul meetup to start. However, none of them are actually from Napa, and some are from as far away as San Francisco and Vacaville.

I would recommend join SF and groups in Marin, and look for all the members on the member list to see who is living in Napa or Sonoma, and email them.

NoxTwilight
09-20-2007, 11:30 AM
Yeah most likely what I shall have to do as it seems no one from my area is on here.

Thanks!

NoxTwilight
10-08-2007, 04:34 PM
I don't know many people in Napa as I just moved here but one day while driving to work I saw the first Ron Paul yard sign so on my way home I stopped and knocked on the door (something I would have NEVER done before) and introduced myself. A wonderful lady and her grandchildren were very nice and we discussed Ron and I left my card telling her to call me if she was interested in getting up a meet up group.

She just called me a few minutes ago and one of her friends has just started it. It's a shame we missed all the summer activities but there is plenty going on in Napa all year long so we'll have plenty of opportunities.

So anyone in Napa and Solano Counties should join us. First meeting is October 16!