PDA

View Full Version : Does This Org. Sound Like A NWO Recruitment Group?

libertygrl
04-10-2009, 04:41 PM
I was sent an email of a link to resistnet.com They had a special message of warning to Tea Party Groups:

Sham protesters gather tomorrow- Watch out for provocateurs!
Obama's new “Way Forward” front group is setting up nationwide rallies to undercut the Tea Parties movement...

I was curious about this Way Forward Group and went to their website. Carefully sift through some of the information for yourselves. Personally, it gave me the creeps. They sound like a bunch of 60's hippies until certain words popped out at me. Like a cute fuzzy bunny rabbit with fangs! LOL!

Maybe I'm just paranoid but it sounds like a NWO recruitment group. They want 5,000 people from every country that participates to get in touch with them. They use the terms - NEW VISION and REAL TRANSFORMATION. Are these just code words for A New World Order? (New Way Forward)

"This will require great courage, commitment, and a willingness to STEP AWAY FROM WHAT WE KNOW, INTO THE AREA OF WHAT IS UNKNOWN. Only then can REAL TRANSFORMATION occur..." if that's not creepy I don't know what is.

http://www.newwayforward.org

dannno
04-10-2009, 04:47 PM
Sounds like some Gaia BS (Gaia is supposed to be the new religion for humanity after the elite crush the majority of humanity.. go ahead, google Gaia (http://www.google.com/search?q=gaia))

JeNNiF00F00
04-10-2009, 04:58 PM
I thought Gaia was a game or some kind of online clique thing. Is this what they are turning into? I used to go on there years ago to pass time. Back then I do remember getting aggrivated w/ some arguments involving communism and shit. Actually I stopped going there because it was too kiddy. Sounds like a cult.

ChaosControl
04-10-2009, 05:00 PM
Just their front page is creepy.

constitutional
04-10-2009, 05:07 PM
Just their front page is creepy.

Like a snippet out of Obama's speech.

"Together, we can build a new political and social system that nurtures the greatest potential for humanity. We can build the path of hope, transformation and love. We can stand together in the face of fear and ignorance and overcome it. We can make new choices. We can speak out loud and let the world hear the voice of our hearts!

The first step is yours. Go deep within your heart and you will find the voice that wants to join with every person in love, forgiveness and communion. Let that voice join with others. "

hugolp
04-10-2009, 05:11 PM
Like a snippet out of Obama's speech.

"Together, we can build a new political and social system that nurtures the greatest potential for humanity. We can build the path of hope, transformation and love. We can stand together in the face of fear and ignorance and overcome it. We can make new choices. We can speak out loud and let the world hear the voice of our hearts!

The first step is yours. Go deep within your heart and you will find the voice that wants to join with every person in love, forgiveness and communion. Let that voice join with others. "

Obey me, obey me, obey me. That is pure indoctrination.

silverhawks
04-10-2009, 06:54 PM
If that is a legit site, I'm going to say YES, very NWO indeed.

Remember, their vision of "one world" isn't just one law, one currency and one bank, it also includes one religion. If the Georgia Guidestones are anything to go by (and from emerging trends, they are), this religion will be focused on earth worship instead of a fallible human figure...conveniently allowing global law and global corporatism to spread to "service" this "new way of thinking". Just an inventive way to tie into everyone's natural tendency towards paganism.

libertygrl
04-11-2009, 11:28 AM
If that is a legit site, I'm going to say YES, very NWO indeed.

Remember, their vision of "one world" isn't just one law, one currency and one bank, it also includes one religion. If the Georgia Guidestones are anything to go by (and from emerging trends, they are), this religion will be focused on earth worship instead of a fallible human figure...conveniently allowing global law and global corporatism to spread to "service" this "new way of thinking". Just an inventive way to tie into everyone's natural tendency towards paganism.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the religion part. That's really scary. Then this could possibly fit in with Dannno's theory that this group sounds similar to Gaia - although we can't be absolutely certain if Gaia has anything to do with New Way Forward. I googled Gaia as Dannno suggested and they actually do share similar beliefs.

It certainly looks as though "they" are getting ready to soft sell the NWO to an unsuspecting civilian population under the guise of getting people involved in helping to make the world a better place to live. Considering what's going on today, I could see how people would find this group (especially college kids), very appealing.

Josh_LA
04-11-2009, 12:44 PM
so globalism & unity = bad
separatism and borders = good ?

silverhawks
04-12-2009, 02:20 PM
Non-interventionism isn't separatism.

Controlled immigration isn't closed borders.

UK4Paul
04-12-2009, 03:31 PM
It's just vague enough to appeal to the masses, without specifically spelling anything out.

Just the kind of vague and hypnotic language that got Obama elected.