PDA

View Full Version : Humor: Obama Issues Statement On Pirate Attack

angelatc
04-10-2009, 01:06 PM
http://exurbanleague.com/2009/04/09/obama-issues-statement-on-the-pirate-attack.aspx

Only one paragraph here more at the link...along with a funny photoshopped pic!

Since the pirates are still holding the captain, I have sent FBI negotiators to facilitate his safe and speedy release. I assure his friends and family that I will not stop until this man-made disaster is resolved in a peaceful, tolerant and ecologically-sound manner.

acptulsa
04-10-2009, 01:45 PM
Ecologically sound?!? The FBI, which is supposed to limit its activities to within our borders?!? What madness is this?

Are we dealing with Iraq in an 'ecologically sound' manner? Who writes this stuff for that goofball?

angelatc
04-10-2009, 01:51 PM
Ecologically sound?!? The FBI, which is supposed to limit its activities to within our borders?!? What madness is this?

Are we dealing with Iraq in an 'ecologically sound' manner? Who writes this stuff for that goofball?

You didn't click the link, did you? :)

acptulsa
04-10-2009, 01:57 PM
You didn't click the link, did you? :)

*chuckles*

How sad is it that I found those snippets semi-believable? That was cute.

silverhawks
04-10-2009, 02:11 PM
Ahoy, me regret arr relationship has set sail in a scurvy manner. Arr people share many mutual 'alues and concerns on t' raging main. Perchance, could ye handsomely release the cap'n o' the ship and I assure that no harm will come t' ye or ye hearties. Let us smite t' reset button and launch our seabond on a new pegleg. Savvy? Godspeed t' ye and t' ye beauties. Aye, me parrot concurs.

Presidents of the Caribbean!

rancher89
04-10-2009, 02:38 PM
Very funny! Did you see Update #2? Use Vikings to battle the Pirates! Genius....lololol:)

Standing Like A Rock
04-10-2009, 03:10 PM
lololololololololol

angelatc
04-10-2009, 03:13 PM
*chuckles*

How sad is it that I found those snippets semi-believable? That was cute.

I hear ya! When I saw that he had hired Kumar, I was certain that I must be looking at an April 1st article that I missed.

angelatc
04-10-2009, 03:17 PM
Very funny! Did you see Update #2? Use Vikings to battle the Pirates! Genius....lololol:)

"But Jon, what about Ninjas?" LOL!