PDA

View Full Version : Look What Government Did To The First Americans! US Secretary Interior Bruce Babbitt

hugolp
04-10-2009, 06:14 AM
Look What Government Did To The First Americans! US Secretary Interior Bruce Babbitt Confronted! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpmAs_wCjx8

Must see.

evilfunnystuff
04-10-2009, 07:32 AM
wow that "interview" with babbit at the end of that was just insane

hugolp
04-10-2009, 07:45 AM
wow that "interview" with babbit at the end of that was just insane

Yes. Since I get the money from you by force I am not going to answer to you.

V4Vendetta
04-10-2009, 08:30 AM
God's judgment is coming. For the murder of 50 million babies, murder of innocent people around the world with unconstitutional wars, for the way we let our government treat the native Americans. For letting the federal dept. of education dictate what to teach our children. Yes, God's judgment is coming, and it is not going to be pretty.

SWATH
04-10-2009, 08:42 AM
Thous shalt not question thy government.

silverhawks
04-10-2009, 09:07 AM
Yes. Since I get the money from you by force I am not going to answer to you.

That was the exact impression I got from it too.

People need to snap out of the everyday crap piled on them by the feds, and take a look at what the government has become: a state that violates the rights of its citizens daily, without care or regard to the Constitution, the document that lists our inalienable rights, and limits their power. We are just here to be taxed and ordered about. I wonder how many Americans realise that the government is fascist, and likely has been for a very long time?

It's really only a matter of time before this bureaucratic monster that we've consented to come into being turns on everyone "for the good of the State", regardless of their voting record.