PDA

View Full Version : Disastrous Freedom Watch this week.

He Who Pawns
04-10-2009, 12:58 AM
WTF was the Judge doing? He wasted like 20 minutes of the show playing that audio tape, which he could have just linked to. He brings the ACLU guy on for, what, 2 minutes? What a waste. And Lew Rockwell gets like 1 minute. Then he brings some smoking hot babe on who is like 10 times smarter and hotter than Tracy Byrnes, and she gets barely two words in before the show is over.

Judge, straighten out this nonsense!

The only saving grace was a couple of minutes with Schiff and Hannan, but even then, with Schiff, the judge was looking all around and acting weird.

:(

haaaylee
04-10-2009, 09:27 AM
the Hannan part ruled. Awesome surprise after being told they couldn't afford the satellite. But i agree- we had already heard most of that audio the previous week - why didn't he just play what hadn't been played yet? It honestly wasn't even that interesting to hear. Next week better be great. And i want Cody Willard back too .

LibertyEagle
04-10-2009, 09:29 AM
A lot of people probably requested that he play the entire audio tape.

I enjoyed the show.

torchbearer
04-10-2009, 09:42 AM
Some guest have limited time too, so it could be that ACLU guy was pressed for time. Don't assume it was the judge's decision.
And the same goes for his other guest, who appears on his show may have everything to do with time and schedules. This isn't a 'broadcast' show yet. It is basically archive footage of some of the most prominent figures in the freedom movement right now.

MRoCkEd
04-10-2009, 09:43 AM
I agree about the audio tape. Look forward to next week.

reduen
04-10-2009, 10:04 AM
I still want to know what the judge read in the TARP papers...

He Who Pawns
04-10-2009, 10:20 AM
I know, the Judge took all that time to get and read the documents, and then didn't have any time to discuss them! I just want the show to be as professional as possible so it can be taken seriously and put on Fox News proper on cable.

I think they need to get a better producer in there to deal with all the technical and staging issues. It seems like the Judge doesn't have much support staff. Maybe some of you in NYC could volunteer to come in and help the Judge as an intern or something?

I also think he should make Schiff a permanent co-host, and allow Schiff to moderate the show when and if the Judge is on vacation or whatever. I also think they should bring back that Michelle woman at the end. ;)